Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chingis Turkish or not

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forgotten View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Forgotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chingis Turkish or not
    Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 20:18
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Nice to hear somebody agrees with me here, Forgotton. I've always said mongols were very less, compared to Turks, in number. So, even if all Mongols migrated from Mongolia, they couldn't change all Turks' physical characteristics.

Yes , The Mongol Tribes Population Cant Be Compared Even To One Of The Turkic Groups On That Period Of Time , i Wonder Why All The Eastern Europes Speacially Nowdays Russia Didnt Got Mongolized During The Days Of The Huns ! The Iranians During The Days Of The Mongols , Seljuks And Timur ! Why No One Is Talking About That ? Why They Dont Have Mongol Features ?

its Totally Wrong To Say That All The Turkic Tribes Got Mixed With The Mongol Tribes , Let Us Remember That Not All The Turkic Tribes Fought The Mongols , Some Of Them Did And Some Of Them Were Allies.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2006 at 08:10
That's all I wanted to mention and use to state original Turks were not Caucaid.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 08:05

Originally posted by gok_toruk

That's all I wanted to mention and use to state original Turks were not Caucaid.

What an interesting ,funny idea !!!!!!!!!!!Wow ....

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 13:37
I didn't talk to you Baladcci; mind your own business.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12