Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Discrimination by Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discrimination by Iran
    Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:38
Sorry, I'm komala man :D Like my father. Nah, KDP-I is okey I guess.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:47
hmm.

all of this information you have gotten in five minutes from the internet. impressive.

My uncle's wife is from Mariwan, they moved to Chahar Bahk in Sandandaj in the 70s.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:48
Originally posted by Cent

Sorry, I'm komala man :D Like my father. Nah, KDP-I is okey I guess.

So you're a marxist?  You realise Komala is deeply unpopular don't you? It is to Kurds what MEK is to Persians (not very popular and actually hated somewhat).

And actually Peshmarga, comes from Persian Peeshmarg-han  , it does not mean one who sees into death.

It means literally prior to death - prior meaning they die before their cause dies.

Edited by Zagros - 06-Aug-2006 at 09:51
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:49
"all of this information you have gotten in five minutes from the internet. impressive."

What do you mean? Don't you belive me again? :S

I don't get it from the internet. My father told me that my family lives in KAtarchain!!!!
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:50

Komala is f**ked up. They are really weak.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:50

Nah, I'm no marxist, just kidding.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 09:52

Komala was powerful in the 70ties and little in the 80ties. Until it got destroyed. Sna was it's capital I think.

I have really cool pictures of him in his peshmerga clothing.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 10:03
Feanor, why did you wonder what religion I have?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 10:06

They were not militarily active in any city, shah's army was too strong for one thing, and they only had support from communists for another. 

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 10:11

Well they had support. They went from house to house, village to village to spread marxism.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 10:16
"They were not militarily active in any city, shah's army was too strong for one thing"

I know, they had to hide in the mountains. Peshmergas only have rpgs, ak-47 and grenades.

Though, my father told me that they had Sna for a little while under the revolution (or maybe some other period) - Is that true?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 10:30
Originally posted by Cent

Feanor, why did you wonder what religion I have?

I didn't care about your personal belief, but the community you belong to.

Shapur II View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Shapur II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 11:43
from what i understand, cent's father was involved in anti iranian activities, so cent, why do you wonder why the regime is suspicious of you and your family?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 12:39
Iranian4life? Is it you?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Shapur II View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Shapur II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 14:42
you or zagros said your father was in peshmerga right? so i said that the regime would be suspicious for a reason.....

Edited by Shapur II - 06-Aug-2006 at 14:43
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 15:43
Yes he was a Peshmerga.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234