Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Discrimination by Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discrimination by Iran
    Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 04:47
Zagros, What is Stockholm famous for? The same question. How should I know. Sna is known for it's rugs also. There are many answers to such question.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 04:53
Do you mean Backgammon? Takhte nard I think is Backgammon. I don't know what sazi means.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 05:39
I am not from stockholm, you are from sanandaj and every other city in iran is famous for rugs. did u google takhte nard? To be honest, I don't think you are a Kurd from Iran and never have.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 05:58
Well I don't need you to think that. I know where I'm from.

I don't need to prove anything. Is there some test I need to do dear Zagros?

You don't know anything about my life. Ask a guy from Stockholm the same question. EVERYBODY IS NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YOUR TOWN IS KNOWN FOR.

Especially if you've never been there okey?!

Damn your annoying.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 06:02

Come on, what are you waiting for? Ask me, "what is Stockholm famous for?". What are you waiting for? I will probably fail that one too.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 06:03

Stupid questions...

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 07:45
Because you talk nonsense. 
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 08:12

So, everyone you talk to, and you think he talks nonsense, you question his origin?

Where's the nonsense?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Yekta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 14:49
Originally posted by Cent

Yeah, Yekta, I think I'll have the Iranian goverment after me now... Dead

That wasn't my point, we all know that you're nothing to the Iranian government.
The fire that never dies burns in our hearts.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 18:32
Am I missing something here....?

Is this a quiz about rugs and knowledge of counties and cities - or is it about Zagros not liking Kurds and trying to change the subject?

I thought it was about Cent having to change his name to visit relatives in Iran for the first time - and was forced to change his name to do so.

But of course, like I said, I could have missed something.

Edited by Northman - 05-Aug-2006 at 18:34
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 18:38
Yep, you have.

bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 22:57
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Thats not an excuse for his actions, but thats probably why he did it. I just don't think he would risk to go against the popular tide at the time just to stand up for the Turks.

No, it was not because he was pressured, he did it because he wanted to support the crimes against the Turks, because he hated us. I know from my Armenian friend that many of the Armenians in Bulgaria are excessively anti-Turkish to the point that they would never befriend a Turk. During the Revival process when our names were changed, and we were persecuted, many Armenian played a very prominant role.

Armenians in my area are more open-minded  though because they live among Turks.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 04:56

Zagros, which part is Northman missing? Enlighten us, please. Becuase I can't get it.

From nowhere you start attacking me with questions.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 06:52
How on earth is this thread related to 'Ancient Mesopotamia, Near East and Greater Iran'?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 06:58
You know very well yourself, Cent, you junior charlatan. 

Good point feanor.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 07:28

Methinks Zagros believe that Cent is a fraud?

Either that I can't think of anything else.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 08:48
Yeah. But he doesn't tell me why.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 08:50
Don't you know Kurdish, Cent?
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 08:53
Of course I know Kurdish. What kind of question is that?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 08:56
I've been here for more than 1 year. From the begining I've said that I'm a KURD. My family lives in Sna. Though I have family in three parts of Kurdistan.

Yet now, after one year, this "Kurd" Zagros, who doesn't even know Kurdish, questions MY ORIGIN.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>