Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkish Soldiers Invade Northern Iraq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkish Soldiers Invade Northern Iraq
    Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 05:53
Thanks Mortaza. The official language will be both Kuridsh and Turkish. Like in Northern Iraq now - Kurdish and Arabic.
The cities who want to join should be allowed to join. Though only in the southeast of Turkey.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 06:38
Originally posted by bg_turk

Originally posted by Cent

I don't care about PKK. Give the people federalism.

Hell, no. What do you need federalism for. Why is it impossible for you to live together with Turks? Why do you need to draw artificial boundaries?
whats wrong BG, they can use the TRNC as their model state..  why is it impossible for turks live with greeks? Why do you need to draw artificial boundaries? (sorry i could let that one passApprove)

i live in a federal country, its actaully a much better idea than given credit in here. unity is much stronger when its voluntary and where more effort is required from all sides to make it work. Im sure the country wont break a part if it has the right economics, laws and constitution to start with. Hec I think Iran should go federal, come to think of it every big country should devolve some central power to a degree.

Edited by Leonidas - 01-Aug-2006 at 06:40
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 10:25
Originally posted by Leonidas

whats wrong BG, they can use the TRNC as their model state..  why is it impossible for turks live with greeks? Why do you need to draw artificial boundaries? (sorry i could let that one passApprove)

Offtopic but interesting.

The last time I checked TCs all voted for unification. Shall I remind you once again who rejected it? Pursuade Papadopolous and the Greek Cypriots that they can live witn TCs, because recent studies show that most GCs, especially the young, do not want to live with TUrkish Cypriots as their neighbors.

You like federations? Why not give the Turks in Western Thrace a federation? Don't you think it is going to be a better model there too?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123