Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kissing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Argentum Draconis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kissing
    Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 14:45
Does "showing one's love by vacuuming another's face with his mouth" exists in every culture in the world or did it spread from Europe? I ask this because i have never witnessed it in places away from European cultural influence.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 14:49
Originally posted by Argentum Draconis

Does "showing one's love by vacuuming another's face with his mouth" exists in every culture in the world or did it spread from Europe?

Turks kiss each other on the cheek a lot. Does that mean they learned to mouth vacuum each others faces from Europeans, and it wasn't spread in Asia before that?
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Argentum Draconis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 14:58

Turkey is in Europe

flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 15:38
There is another thread on the same topic.

Greek Tragedy View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Greek Tragedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 00:11
I think kissing is a natural thing to do anywhere. im thinking.

Edited by Greek Tragedy - 30-Jul-2006 at 00:12
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 14:28
Even animals kiss
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 11:04
When was the first deep throat tongie recorded????

Edited by OZZY - 01-Aug-2006 at 11:08
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 15:03
Argentum Draconis!!! You should read something about anatolian cultures,dude.

Edited by Sarmatianknight - 08-Aug-2006 at 15:04
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cryptic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 00:09
Originally posted by Argentum Draconis

Does "showing one's love by vacuuming another's face with his mouth" exists in every culture in the world or did it spread from Europe? I ask this because i have never witnessed it in places away from European cultural influence.

Isw kissing or deep kissing mentioned in the Kama Sutra?  If so, this demonstrates that it is a universal, and not just a European custom.

Likewise, imagery of sexual kissing is expressed in the Song of Solomon or Psalm of Psalms in the Old Testament.   It may also be expressed in  Sufi poems as well.  But I am not sure about this.
 Post Reply Post Reply