Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Languages you 've heard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Gypo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Gypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Languages you 've heard
    Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 03:25
I speak Egyptian Arabic...since im Coptic Orthodox, i also recite Coptic..(cant make coherent sentences though)

as such ive heard arabic(lebanese, palestinian,iraqi and iranian)...Persian, Afghan and Indian are common at my school..German and Greek are pretty nice sounding...Italian and Spanish remind me of Latin origins and dance

The most curious would have to be the Asian dialects, trying to distinguish Chinese from Japanese and Korean

The worst to my ears would have to be French...sorry to those who are French but your accents are neither understandable in english nor are they uniform in french...
John Lenon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote John Lenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 07:48
I speak : Latvian , Russian, English.
I have heard: Lithuanian, Estonian, Suomi (Finnish), Nowegian, Chezh, Polish, Ukrainian, Chineese (don't know which dealect Embarrassed), German, Italian, Serbian, Turkish, Kazakh, Georgean,  French, Spanish.

It sounds good to me - Italian&French
I like less - Estonian&Finnish(Sorry guysEmbarrassed). May be they sounds unusual ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12