Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Israel vs Lebanon, the sequel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 41>
Author
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel vs Lebanon, the sequel
    Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 23:19
Originally posted by erkut

Originally posted by Alborz

actually, hezbollah has killed more israeli soldiers than civilians. israel however has killed civilians with their precise missile, but hezbollah only fires inaccurate unguided 20 year old tech rockets.
israel deserves what it gets, and great job to hezbollah for their fierce resistance. they imposed a great humilation on zionist state which bragged about being so strong.
Actually, hezbollah has killed more civilians than israeli soldiers . They both attack to cities.Ouch

hezbollah attack on "Israel" cities are retaliation to the savage bombings of zionist state against Lebanon.

and NO, hezbollah has killed more soldiers than civilians, the civilians were killed by inaccurate rockets which fall on the city at random places. THAT IS A FACT, you would have to be a fool to argue otherwise. unlike Hezbollah, israelis target-assassinate lebanese civilians on purpose. the evidence is overwhelming.

I am not a religious guy. I dont even believe in god, but I would support Hezbollah and Palestine against Israel any day.

now enough of rhetorics...

in reality Hezbollah and Lebanese have the right to defend themselves against an illegal entity in which its 60 year-old history shows us what a "filthy tumour" it really is. And Israel is the aggressor, dont give me the BS that hezbollah took 2 israeli terrorists hostage. israel should have never crossed into lebanese territory in the first place. Who started the curret conflict is irrelevant to what is happening now. It is clear that the attack on Lebanon was pre-planned. Hezbollah however should be more carefull and cautious in their actions.

Edited by Alborz - 29-Jul-2006 at 23:22
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 00:31
I also disagree with Omar on his last comment about Hezbollah was only created to defend Lebanon from the Israelis. Hezbollah was inspired by the success of the Islamic Revolution in Iran. It was also formed to spread Shia revolution and of course, to combat Israeli occupation following 1982 war in Lebanon. Hezbollah views Israel as a whole as "an illegal usurper entity, which is based on falsehood, massacres, and illusions"

Ok, mine was a oversimplification. But hezbullah haven't placed the lebonese people, anywhere that Israel had not already put them.

Ponce: Sure Iran funds Hezbullah, and America funds Israel. Israel is not doing America's bidding, and niether is Hezbullah Iran's.

why do you think that number of suicide bombers will decrease, their actions are not based on reason...if they were, they wouldnt be suicide bombers in the first place...one must value human life, that of his own and that of others'.

A suicide bombers actions are not based on reason, but reasons cause a suicide bombers action.
Those reasons are emotional, due to the condition that the people are living in. Improve the conditions, and suicide attacks will reduce.
Whats worse, giving the palestinians back their homes and correcting a previous genocide. Or the slaughter and deportation of 6 million people? Because I don't see any other options in the long term.

It is clear that the attack on Lebanon was pre-planned.

Damn right. Now you tell me Syria's withdrawl wasn't engineered by Israel.
If Syria hadn't "cut-and-run", Israel would not be bombing lebanon right now.
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 00:34

Actually, hezbollah has killed more civilians than israeli soldiers . They both attack to cities.

Categorically false.

Latest reports I heard, 42 Israelis had been wounded and 8 had died from Katyusha strikes. 600-800 Lebanese have died from Israeli air strikes (wounded, unknown), but with food and water out, real casualties, in a few weeks or months, could be in the tens of thousands in the south of Lebanon once people start starving to death.

Edited by edgewaters - 30-Jul-2006 at 00:38
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 01:05
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Those reasons are emotional, due to the condition that the people are living in. Improve the conditions, and suicide attacks will reduce.
Whats worse, giving the palestinians back their homes and correcting a previous genocide. Or the slaughter and deportation of 6 million people? Because I don't see any other options in the long term.

And what conditions are these suicide bombers living in? 70% of India's popualtion is probably living much, much worse than any of those bombers. They are not driven by "poor economical conditions" but by erronous ideas injected into them by radicals, who dont care neither for the 15 year old teenager nor for twenty other people that teenager is willing to kill...

If giving Palestinians homes back in Israel will result in mass deportations/murder of 6 million Israelis 5 years into the future then I dont think they should return.

Why cant houses be built for them (And I think this has already been done) in Lebanon, or Syria, Jordan, current Palestinian territories...I doubt you want to trade human life for houses (money).

But lets be straight...this is not about the homes; homes can be built anywhere, many homes...

This is about the existance of Israel in the Middle East

Edited by mamikon - 30-Jul-2006 at 01:19
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 01:08
To be honest and blunt Omar, Me and most of the free world would surely appreciate America and Israel's interests more than Iran's and Syria's

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 30-Jul-2006 at 01:09
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 01:11
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

To be honest and blunt Omar, Me and most of the free world would surely appreciate America and Israel's interests than Iran's and Syria's

I am sorry, but thats a really stupid thing to say. Last I heard 90% of Europe is calling for the end of war. So does the American public...me including
DukeC View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote DukeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 02:33
Starting a major bombing campaign that has killed hundreds and displaced hundreds of thousands as a reaction to the capture of two soldiers is a vast overreaction. The destruction of lives and infrastructure in Lebanon is not in Israels best interests. It's causing anger worldwide and is just going to motivate another generation in the area to seek the destruction of Israel.

All this is doing is feeding the cycle of violence that has gone on far to long.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 04:12
Hitting hezbollah is fine, but if isreal cannot do it accuratly or be reasonably effective then it should think twice, no one can win a war if the public relations is lost.

i thought it was a good idea to act strong, (but after like fCensoredkin day 4) now i am pretty much over the whole strong arm move. I was wrong in thinking that isreal knew its own limitations best and would do what was needed quickly, the longer this drags out the worse for israel gets. Weakening lebanon the way isreal is doing is like using kemo when there are other alternative cures.

I have allot of respect for both sides militarily speaking, this will be a very tough fight, but right now hezbollah are making fools of the isreali forces. The current hand to hand fighting makes it impossible to use artilery and air-support and this  levelled out the playing feild for the hezbi soldiers.

for the record most isreali dead are soldiers.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 04:53
Originally posted by Alborz

hezbollah attack on "Israel" cities are retaliation to the savage bombings of zionist state against Lebanon.

and NO, hezbollah has killed more soldiers than civilians, the civilians were killed by inaccurate rockets which fall on the city at random places. THAT IS A FACT, you would have to be a fool to argue otherwise. unlike Hezbollah, israelis target-assassinate lebanese civilians on purpose. the evidence is overwhelming.

I am not a religious guy. I dont even believe in god, but I would support Hezbollah and Palestine against Israel any day.

now enough of rhetorics...

in reality Hezbollah and Lebanese have the right to defend themselves against an illegal entity in which its 60 year-old history shows us what a "filthy tumour" it really is. And Israel is the aggressor, dont give me the BS that hezbollah took 2 israeli terrorists hostage. israel should have never crossed into lebanese territory in the first place. Who started the curret conflict is irrelevant to what is happening now. It is clear that the attack on Lebanon was pre-planned. Hezbollah however should be more carefull and cautious in their actions.

Please spare us your sabre-rattling , blood curdling propaganda lingo.
Save calling Israel "savage dogs" and "filthy tumour" for the next edition of "Young Hezbollah Monthly", and try to convince with arguments instead of posting the newest slogans straight from the Mullah's mouth.

Edited by Komnenos - 30-Jul-2006 at 04:53
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 05:30
Originally posted by edgewaters

Actually, hezbollah has killed more civilians than israeli soldiers . They both attack to cities.

Categorically false.

Latest reports I heard, 42 Israelis had been wounded and 8 had died from Katyusha strikes. 600-800 Lebanese have died from Israeli air strikes (wounded, unknown), but with food and water out, real casualties, in a few weeks or months, could be in the tens of thousands in the south of Lebanon once people start starving to death. 

Hezbollah have killed more Israeli soldiers than ISraeli civilians by a ratio of over 5:1 yet they are the ones referrred to as terrorists, WHAT A JOKE! I would laugh if it wasn't such a grave issue.   Goes to show who the real terrorists are.  IDF = terrorist organisation, Hezbollah = legitimate army with a code of conduct above that to which the Israeli-UK-US axis of evil adhere, if any.

Syria brought stability to Lebanon and with that the Lebanese prospered; Israel brings death and destruction.   Modern history shows that such horrible acts do not go unpunished, I just hope they know what they're setting themselves up for; American hegemony will one day end and with it, Israel; maybe then they will wish they had conducted themselves in a more HUMANe manner, instead of arrogant pigs. If I am alive for it, I will feel no pity and will justify whatever happens with past Israeli conduct.  Stupid racist arrogant little country thinks it can survive by continuing its uncompromising violence and aggression against others: well it is wrong.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 05:46
Hezbollah defeats the might of Israel.

They are heroes, every last one of them -  that is bravery.  Alborz is absolutely right, if they were not there, ISrael would have marched straight into Beirut and commited even worse atrocities (if that is possible in this day and age).
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 05:55

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

[quote]Not really. Hezbullah only exist to defend lebanon from the israelis.

I have to disagree with that. Hezbullah exsists to DEFEND Iran's interests. Who created them? WHo gives Hezbullah weapons and makes them do their bidding? The country that sends them 300 million dollars a year thats who! 

who created them? It is israel, at first shia supported israel attack to lebanon, but later (thanks to israel cruelty) war between shia and israel began.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 07:04
40 more civilians massacred, 21 were children.  I don't remember any such attack even in Iraq by the Americans.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 07:11
It happened in the town of kana, where in the 90s the ISraelis bombed another UN compound massacring over 100 civilians.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 07:39
Long live Israel, hope to see one day no terrorist in the middle east! Smile
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 07:41
Including israel? are you cheer leader of israel?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 07:48
If you hope to see no terroist int eh middle east then either israel has to change or disappear along with some other organisations and regimes.

Edited by Zagros - 30-Jul-2006 at 07:48
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 09:36
Originally posted by Zagros

40 more civilians massacred, 21 were children.  I don't remember any such attack even in Iraq by the Americans.

I think at the latest count, it was 37 children out of 50. The Americans ARE responsible for this attack. Y?, Because, they supplied Israel with faulty precision guided amunition.

How many rocket launchers did Israel destroy in this incident? NONE!!!!!. If following the logic of the axis-of-evil, Iran is responsible for Hizbollah's actions, then US and Britian are responsibel for Israels.

Thank u governor Blair, for ur efforts toward establishing the peace.Angry

Anyhow, i think israel wants the south Lebanon region depopulated, First the strike on the utility stations, electricity, water, sewerage etc. Then on the UN observers, so they go. Then on the UN aid convoys to south Lebanon, so they go. Then the Fallujah style areal bombardment of south lebanon so the people will have to leave.

Qana was just to drive the point home Fallujan style, they south lebanese are given the 'Fallujan Choice' that all those who refuse to leave will be treated as a threat waiting to be neutralized.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 11:12
Originally posted by mamikon

To be honest and blunt Omar, Me and most of the free world would surely
appreciate America and Israel's interests than Iran's and Syria's

I am sorry, but thats a really stupid thing to say. Last I heard 90% of
Europe is calling for the end of war. So does the American public...me
including

Never talked about the war. I am just talking in general about interests. It is true that the PM of Israel has miscalculated on the firepower of Hezbollah and i believe he is right in saying that if Israel does not achieve a dominant victory, then the war will continue for a very long time.

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 30-Jul-2006 at 11:15
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 11:31
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Long live Israel, hope to see one day no terrorist in the middle east! Smile

Long live Peace, hope to see one day no Zionists in the middle east ! Smile

Edited by azimuth - 30-Jul-2006 at 11:42
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 41>