Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Israel vs Lebanon, the sequel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 41>
Author
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Online Status: Offline
  Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel vs Lebanon, the sequel
    Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 18:27
Look there are civilians dieing in İsrail too. Jews fighting since 1948 and if they dont they will all die. That ambulance bombed by mistake. Hizbullah throw Katyuşa misseles to İsrael cities. There could be a bombed ambulance too.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 18:36
Originally posted by erkut

Look there are civilians dieing in İsrail too. Jews fighting since 1948 and if they dont they will all die. That ambulance bombed by mistake. Hizbullah throw Katyuşa misseles to İsrael cities. There could be a bombed ambulance too.

they will all die ?!!!

what sort of propaganda you have been listening to?

and your Israel is supposed to have satellites and most advanced weapons and tracking radars ...etc.

and killed 600 civilians and how many Hezbollah fighter? all by mistake?

more than 17 times hitting the UN office, by mistake?

targeting journalists cars, by mistake?

targeting a 70 years old civilian woman walking to her farm, by mistake?

this nothing but a PARANOIA, thinking ALL Lebanon as Hezbollah, attacking anything that moves.

to your army everything Hezbollah even cars full of families and children are Hezbollah.

pathetic.

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 18:49
Originally posted by Zagros

: ISrael is a recognised nation state and as such must adhere to certain rules and regulations in its conduct, which it clearly, time and again flouts in its murderous endeavors.  Terrorists ont eh other hand are not expected to adhere to any convention, since they are terrorists and by their very nature are assumed to be murderous; their attacks, while outrageous, are not scandelous, Israel's are.  It seems that they are above internatinal law, they set a dangerous precedent with the blessing of America and the UK who provide material, as well as moral support to ISrael in its farsical misadventures.

It's surely not that simple.
The state of Israel on one side, and groups like Hezbollah or Hamas on the other?
A nation state against terroist organisations? Yeah, right.

Where does Hezbollah gets its rockets from? Home produced from a meccano set and some weed killer? I don't think so.

Israel is not fighting some isolated and self-reliant groups here, but the willing stooges of a number of states , that for some very good reasons can't actively intervene, but that finance their operations, supply arms, and provide political support and so on. 
Without that help from Iran or Syria or whoever puts up the money, Hezbollah would be reduced to organise Domino afternoons for the elderly, and would not be fighting stubbornly the entire Israeli army.

Israel is also fighting against those countries that support Hezbollah, and those states are as resonsible for the killing of Israeli civilians, as Israel, and those countries who support it for their own agenda ( as you rightly stated), is for the murder of Lebanese.

Edited by Komnenos - 28-Jul-2006 at 18:50
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 19:32

http://www.cornermark.com/hiddenfolder/enemies/hezbollah_hamas_nazi_salute.jpg

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 19:57
I'm glad someone agrees with me on this, even if it is only a Guardian columnist.
I think he expresses what I have been trying to say all along, much better and more poignant, of course.

"We Europeans must never forget that we created the Middle East conflict "

Edited by Komnenos - 28-Jul-2006 at 20:28
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 20:04

Collateral Damage on Lebanon

What Israel is doing is not self-defense against terrorism. 

The Israeli agression and massacre against the people of Lebanon and its terrorizing tactics against the civilians make it no different than Hezbollah. Israel is pounding the country with missiles and killing the children, women and elderly people of Lebanon indiscriminately.

Today we are watching indifferently how the people of Lebanon are getting killed, tomorrow it may be our turn.

This folly must be stopped now!

Edited by bg_turk - 28-Jul-2006 at 20:07
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 23:45
Originally posted by erkut

<DIR>

</DIR>

LOL!!

That's just a Roman salute. Lots of people around the world used it before, and after, the Nazis. It was the historical civilian salute in the US from the Revolution until 1942, known as the Bellamy Salute - and also among armies of the Middle East and South America (long before Hitler was born).

It only went out in the US because they were at war with Hitler; part of the Flag Code passed in 1942 defined both the Pledge of Allegiance and the new, hand over heart civilian salute (seen, for instance, during the national anthem).

Some places still use it, Taiwan for instance. Not surprising it is in use still in the Middle East either. Kind of like the swastika still in use among Hindus as a holy symbol. It doesn't belong to the Nazis.

Some American schoolkids doing the Bellamy Salute while reciting Pledge of Allegiance:

Edited by edgewaters - 29-Jul-2006 at 11:38
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 23:58

I dont know about everybody else thinks,

but Israel's EXISTANCE, in its own, is a crime against humanity Censored

everybody in muslim world is aware of this.

good think Iran armed and trained Hezbollah soldiers to the teeth, because if they werent there Israel would have been in Beirut by now.

Edited by Alborz - 28-Jul-2006 at 23:59
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 00:13
 believe Jesus `s prophesy will come true. There will be such persecution the world have ever known in the holy land by terrorists. However those elected in democracy will bring peace
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 00:26
Hezbollah was using the  UN  offices as shields.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 03:55
Originally posted by Komnenos

Originally posted by Zagros

: ISrael is a recognised nation state and as such must adhere to certain rules and regulations in its conduct, which it clearly, time and again flouts in its murderous endeavors.  Terrorists ont eh other hand are not expected to adhere to any convention, since they are terrorists and by their very nature are assumed to be murderous; their attacks, while outrageous, are not scandelous, Israel's are.  It seems that they are above internatinal law, they set a dangerous precedent with the blessing of America and the UK who provide material, as well as moral support to ISrael in its farsical misadventures.

It's surely not that simple.
The state of Israel on one side, and groups like Hezbollah or Hamas on the other?
A nation state against terroist organisations? Yeah, right.

Where does Hezbollah gets its rockets from? Home produced from a meccano set and some weed killer? I don't think so.

Israel is not fighting some isolated and self-reliant groups here, but the willing stooges of a number of states , that for some very good reasons can't actively intervene, but that finance their operations, supply arms, and provide political support and so on. 
Without that help from Iran or Syria or whoever puts up the money, Hezbollah would be reduced to organise Domino afternoons for the elderly, and would not be fighting stubbornly the entire Israeli army.

Israel is also fighting against those countries that support Hezbollah, and those states are as resonsible for the killing of Israeli civilians, as Israel, and those countries who support it for their own agenda ( as you rightly stated), is for the murder of Lebanese.

Why bomb civilian infrastructure, answer me that? Why if not to fan the flames of hate by making everyone there suffer?  It is Israel who illegally occupies and settles on other's land, it is Israel who flouts every UN resolution passed aimed at resolving the conflict, it is ISrael who radicalised the Palestinian population, it is ISrael making Hezbollah more popular than ever in Lebanon. ISrael is the master provocateur.

This war is designed to spread and draw in teh likes of Syria and Iran.  You can see as soon as it started fingers were being pointed at Iran and Syria and have not since stopped, when it is infact ISrael who is the one destroying another sovereign state.  Their lies aim to divert attention from the terrible and deliberate slaughter of Lebanese civilians

Iran has even halted Iranian nationals on teh Turkish border who volunteered to join Lebanon's defense and has categorically denied having anything to do with this latest conflict.

You are being tricked again, Iran may provide financial support to hezbollah, which is more like a government within a governemnt, but Iran does not control hezbollah like you are misled to believe, sure it has influence but hezbollah is its own creature, they are older than the Iranian government and stated only a couple of months ago stated that they would not get involved if Iran got into a war with the US/ISrael.

I personally do not view Hezbollah as terrorists, they have never done any worse than Israel, for that matter neitehr have Hamas, but their tactics I don't approve of.  ISrael paints them as terroists and acts no better itself - that is the point I was making.

Edited by Zagros - 29-Jul-2006 at 03:57
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 05:00
I repeat, might is right, Israel is doing what it is doing because it can.
When the table are turned I frankly doubt the israelis can expect any quater inreturn. Sad, but the rule of the world.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 05:04
And I find it kinda ironic that a nation that  was founded on terrorism, sufferes from it daily, Israel.

Who says there is no justice.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 06:21
Hezbollah was using the  UN  offices as shields.

That is realy absurd. do hezbollah using everything as shield? christians towns, bridges, hospitals, civilian houses? 

Edited by Mortaza - 29-Jul-2006 at 06:28
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 06:32

Israel terrorism got more help from outside world.(Including USA and west) So USA have more responbible than Iran.

It is not guilt to support hezbollah against a country like israel. Remember there are still children and women at israel jails. I am sure that childs are not terrorist.

erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 06:33
Hezbollah making Nazi salute in this photo because they are neonazi! Dont you know Yaser Arafat s uncle was named ass Fhrer of İslam by Hitler. İsrael wants to make peace thats why they left Gazze and Lebnan. But Hezbollah does not want to live in peace whith jews! They want to kill all jews!

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 06:41
Erkut so what? becoming a neo-nazi is not much worse than what Israel is doing to arabs.

İsrael wants to make peace thats why they left Gazze and Lebnan.

They left? Infact I am sure, resistence of arabs helped them to make this decision.

Plus If you take all and give half of what you take, this doesnot mean you want peace.

do you have other proof about this nasism thing?  Their salutes are not complately same with nazi one.

Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 07:00
Erkut wrote: "Hezbollah making Nazi salute in this photo because they are neonazi!"

Or they are just raising their hand for a salute like dozens of nations do it in their military organizations, just like Edgewaters wrote. Your statements are paranoia at the most.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 07:04
I repeat, might is right, Israel is doing what it is doing because it can.
When the table are turned I frankly doubt the israelis can expect any quater inreturn. Sad, but the rule of the world.
Very well said.

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 07:10
Originally posted by mamikon

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

I do the only thing that will ensure the survival of Israel. I let the Palestinians back to their homes (pre 48!), I give them full citizenship, I give them the vote, I dismantle the settlements, I reduce the army.

Israel will never survive in its present state, in constant war, and vehmently hated by its neighbours. It can either accept the above, or (eventually) it will fall, with the only question being will it fall to a Salahuddin or a Baybars? Will the european genecide that was completed with the creation of the state of Israel be repeated again in the middle east? Or will the Arabs be merciful again?

If Israel does the following you have said, it will cease to exist...

Israel can not be defeated and can not be destroyed...if the situation does get to this, Israel undoubtedly will start using nukes...its called self defense.

[/quote]
Then it will cease to exist either way.
The golden rule of history is all empires fall. If Israel changes as I said then the future of Jews in palestine is in their hands. If they don't and continue what their doing, then its in Arab hands.

If Israel uses nukes... then maybe it actually is a sign of the end of the worldLOL

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 29-Jul-2006 at 07:11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 41>