Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final topic about turkish origins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Herschel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Herschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final topic about turkish origins
    Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 23:39
I don't understand why people in Europe and Asia get so bent out of shape over ethnicity. A-E is especially littered with topics like this.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 01:27
Because they think their ethnicity is the best in any shape or form, that it is supreme and more important than any other ethnicities.

Stupid isnt it...?
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 16:10
Originally posted by mamikon

Because they think their ethnicity is the best in any shape or form, that it is supreme and more important than any other ethnicities.

Stupid isnt it...?

that is your opinion, every country has nationalism, it is not forbidden or bad to be a nationalist. And if such topics dont interest you dont post here dude!
There are enough other topics.
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 17:10
I find this topic very interesting and entertaining

not forbidden? true...however Nationalism is bad, and this is what leads to crimes againt other naitonalities.

I would rather live in a naiton where 1% is American 1% Armenian, 1% is Russian, 1% is English, 1% is Turkish and etc...where there is no ethnic nationalism than in a country where 100% or any of those mentioned above and every year there is a parade glorifying their greatness.

But you are right that is my opinion
Herschel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Herschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 20:43
Originally posted by Afsar Beghi

Stupid isnt it...?

that is your opinion, every country has nationalism, it is not forbidden or bad to be a nationalist. And if such topics dont interest you dont post here dude!
There are enough other topics.

No, it is bad and it is stupid to be nationalistic. But you are right, this topic is interesting.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2006 at 05:55
I am not going to say something else cause your kind of people dont understand some things , it gets in from one ear and goes out from the other.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 09:45
Nationalism is to love your country. It is not bad to love your country. Bad is to be racist.I ve read here many racists comments.
To be Turk or Mongol or Chinese is not Holy. You must be stupid if you believe that. Ylu must be moe stupid if you think that the God send you to rule the world and spread the Turkic culture or whatever.
Anyway. I ve been to Turkey several times. From KOnstantinoupoli to Erzerum and Diyarbakir. There are many races. Some looks like Europeans , some other like Mongols etc. They all live peacefully. They have a Turkic conciouness and that is that counts.

Now I ve read from Turkic members about the army. If your army ruled my country i wouldn't be proud. This is not a republic. And in your army there are not evryone Turks. First you spend many billions of dollars for buying weapons and the poverty in Turkey is very High. The army rules countries that their citizens has no education and  advance culture. This is a way to make a country look steady.

Everyone (Turk)that don't consider Turks Holy is against your country. What kind of way of thinking is that? You know in which century you live?
You should escape from that rubbish way of thinking and start thinging how you make your country a republic, peacefull and strong (economy) and make your life better. You have potentials but...
Turks origin is well known that are from Mongolia

ps. If you don't want EU you should start your union. With Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc. Very strong Union.

Edited by perikles - 07-Sep-2006 at 09:46
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 09:48
Even nationalism is not bad, It is stupidy.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 09:54
Originally posted by Mortaza

Even nationalism is not bad, It is stupidy.

It is not bad to love your country. Bad and stupidity is to be blind and don't become racist and don't see the others countries good things.
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 12:10
I dont expect you people to say positive things, in turkish we have a saying : Atasini bilmeyen it pesinde gezer!. This means that if you do not know your roots you will follow the dogs. You people do not know your roots or you are not proud of your history. But I think there must be a difference between people or else we had nothing to discuss about.

perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:45
The issue is to KNOW the your really roots.
Not to try persuade yourself that your roots are what you want to have. There is no same to admit your (not you particular generally speaking) real roots. I ahve personal opinions for the turkish roots. There no need for complex anthropological tests and histories loosing among centuries. Sometimes you have to watch the characteristics of one tribe comparing with one another. I don't want to say my opinion because i am going to be called racist. I just wanted to point out this notification
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Antioxos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:16
My opinion is that dont exist nations with clean blood all the nations are

<<bastards>>.Only Hitler and Nazi racists theory about Aryan race mixed up  the blood and they were trying to find clean blood .

When we are speaking for a nation  we mean the strong  
culture element that make them different from the other nations. 

Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Antioxos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:19
My opinion is that dont exist nations with clean blood all the nations are

<<bastards>>.Only Hitler and Nazi racists theory about Aryan race mixed up  the blood and they were trying to find clean blood .

When we are speaking for a nation  we mean the strong  
culture element that make them different from the other nations. 

What is to be done, O Muslims? for I do not recognize myself.
I am neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Magian, nor Muslim.
I am not of the East, nor of the West, nor of the land, nor of the sea;
I am not of Nature's mint, nor of the circling heaven.
I am not of earth, nor of water, nor of air, nor of fire;
I am not of the empyrean, nor of the dust, nor of existence, nor of entity.
I am not of India, nor of China, nor of Bulgaria, nor of Saqsin
I am not of the kingdom of 'Iraqian, nor of the country of Khorasan
I am not of the this world, nor of the next, nor of Paradise, nor of Hell
I am not of Adam, nor of Eve, nor of Eden and Rizwan.
My place is the Placeless, my trace is the Traceless 

Mawlānā Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī

Sufism touched with this way the idea of human race.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:30
Good point
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 06:17

Because they think their ethnicity is the best in any shape or form,
that it is supreme and more important than any other ethnicities.

Stupid isnt it...?

I think you have no idea about what these people think.

First of all, these people are racially very diverse, so they can be anything else but not racist.

Seconly, they did have glorious history, they are always proud of that, and they have this right as any other ethniticities do.

Tirdly, this type of topic is common because some other so called racially pure groups raise it, and try to seperate them, or distort their history.

Fourtly, this other sides don't know anything about central asia historically, what type of people lived there, what is the difference between the different groups there so on.

Now let's see who is stupid?

Either make a history or become a history.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 16:04
Barbar thanx for your post, finally someone who understands it.Wink

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 01:14
Originally posted by perikles

Nationalism is to love your country. It is not bad to love your country. .

Anyway. I ve been to Turkey several times. From KOnstantinoupoli to Erzerum and Diyarbakir. There are many races. Some looks like Europeans , some other like Mongols etc. They all live peacefully. They have a Turkic conciouness and that is that counts.

Everyone (Turk)that don't consider Turks Holy is against your country. What kind of way of thinking is that? You know in which century you live?
You should escape from that rubbish way of thinking and start thinging how you make your country a republic, peacefull and strong (economy) and make your life better. You have potentials but...
Turks origin is well known that are from Mongolia
KomstantinopleLOL What century do you live in 6 back I think if you still call it Konstantinople it's Istanbul (1453). I think your nationalism is preventing you to say Istanbul.. I could be wrong....
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 02:53
xi_tujue u r of topic
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote perikles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 02:55
And it is not nationalism. After all Istanbul is Greek name also. But i like Konstaninoupoli most. I leaned it that way. This is the real name. It is just the Turks that they change everything they found in the region. It is their policy. The whole world call us Greece they call us Yunan. What can i say?
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote EGETRK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 16:08
it should be a problem i think...Are you greek,helen or yunan(İon)???Is there difference???
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>