Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final topic about turkish origins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final topic about turkish origins
    Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 06:35
Mortaza you are a very funny manLOLLOL really
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2006 at 13:54
Originally posted by Afsar Beghi

And you are clearly on the left side politically, but youre offtopic go post your nonsense elsewhere

Mortaza is a "liberal" Islamist, definitely not a left-winger.

Bashibozuk View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2006 at 05:41
But he is bumpless....Big smile
Garibim, namima Kerem diyorlar,
Asli'mi el almis, harem diyorlar.
Hastayim, derdime verem diyorlar,
Marasli Seyhoglu Satilmis'im ben.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2006 at 16:49
He is bumpless and is from Karadeniz region (where most are Laz which are not turkic) so this is another proof for my bump-theorySmileWink
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2006 at 16:59
Originally posted by Bashibozuk

But he is bumpless....Big smile

Bashibozuk, this is bordering racism. You should not discriminate against people just because they do not have a bump on their skull.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2006 at 17:58
its not racism, just because he has no bump it doesnt mean he is not a turk!
bashibozuk is just kidding around and mortaza can take a joke Wink
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2006 at 20:40
Firstly

He is bumpless and is from Karadeniz region (where most are Laz which are not turkic)

That is isolatory, divisive and segregatory, these are not nice views whoever has been uttering such nonsense and racial theories is someone you should laugh at or keep very clear from because racism has never existed in "Turk" culture, anybody was allowed to become a Turk. Being a Turk is not determined by a BONE, sure it can be a characteristic among Turks but it doesn't show what and who you are. Everyone who has this bone isn't necessarilly a Turk.

Now, our friend who you speak of is a Turk or atleast that's how he describes himself. But trying to cut him off and say that he's not welcome because of a stupid bone is awfull.

Look at these Turks

Onlar "ikolata renkli" Trkler
The winner of the Turkish Journalist award

Hadi Trkmen

Are you also going to not allow them to be Turks just because of the colour of their skin.

Sorry but this kind of thinking isn;t Nationalism, I don't have a problem with a bit of patriotism and nationalism, when it involves loving your WHOLE country and ALL the people in it. This kind of Nationalism is constructive, positive and al-inclusive.

However, the second you bring in decadent European idea's of racial theories, racist thinking and excluding people and making them feel outcasts and oppressed just because of what they look like, well that's disgusting. And it's also the most self-destructive weapon against a country, its people thinking they are nationalist while they are really the countries worst enemies.

"liberal" Islamist

Confused What? that;s the craziest thing I've ever heard, there is only one Islam, not liberal, not extreme but in the muslim's eye's "perfect", a beautiful balance.

Secondly, the soul does exist, Scientists can cloan 99% of a human but there is that special somthing missing, that power that makes human human, were not robots we have a soul Wink 

Turkish origins are ofcourse Turkeli-Turkistan regions near modern-day Mongolia. Turks are there own group, categorising them into other groups would be misleading, they are Turks. Turks generally due to their original location are in the area in which Mongoloid became Caucosoid. They are in the bridge between the general change in physical charecteristics, being in this unique position allowed them to have elements of both Mongoloids and Caucosoids.

Professor Justin McCarthy, Ph.D. "Who are the Turks"

Let me show you an extract very relevant to this topic.

The simplest questions can be the most difficult to answer. The Turks are obviously a people separate from other peoples, but a people can be defined in many ways-language, religion, cultural traits, citizenship, loyalty to a ruling house, or many other feelings of kinship.

The nomads did not stop once Iran and Iraq were conquered. They were soon raiding into the Byzantine Empire, which lay to the west of Iran, in Anatolia. In 1071, the Byzantine defeat to the Seljuks in a great battle at Manzikert opened Anatolia to Turkish settlement. Over the next two hundred years the nomads kept moving into Anatolia in great numbers.  Anatolia had become Turkey land of the Turks. Many other peoples remained there. Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, and others shared the land, and many of them adopted the Turkish language, converted to Islam (forced conversion was almost unknown), and became Turks themselves. Because the Turks had no concept of "race" that would exclude anyone, they accepted those who wished to be Turks as Turks. The Turkish people were thus made up of the descendants of the Turks of Central Asia and those who had become Turks.........

The most important part is highlighted in Bold.

Do you see how beautiful this concept is, its a primary reason why Turks have been so succesfull, simply "racism" is not a part of the Turks culture and society.

They had no concept of "race", so somebody could "become" a Turk and once a Turk they were accepted as simply a Turk.

There would be no arguments or racial theories ie Your not a real Turk your from this "race" its an inferior "race" its the wrong "race" etc etc

So its perfectly normal to see so many colours among the Turks and this in no way at all stops them being Turks as a Nation is determined by language, culture, historical ties, a common identity and sense of belonging, religion can also be a unifying factor.

The land of the original Turks has always been inhabitted by these people for thousands of years, Chinease written records going back to 1700 BC have records of Turkic words and referrences to these people.

There are only 1 race in the world the human race and 3 classifications among it, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid , now ofcourse the nations of the Earth do not fit into each category as a perfect match, that's totally impossible as we are all originally Negroid and have over time due to migration and environment become Caucasoid, Mongoloid.

Most Nations are an admixture which trace's of different groups based on the areas they lived in.

The further East you go ie to China-Japan-Korea... the more Mongoloid the characteristics get. The further West the more Caucosoid.

Turkish origins are ofcourse Turkeli-Turkistan regions near modern-day Mongolia. Turks are there own group, categorising them into other groups would be misleading, they are Turks. Turks generally due to their original location are in the area in which Mongoloid became Caucosoid. They are in the bridge between the general change in physical charecteristics, being in this unique position allowed them to have elements of both Mongoloids and Caucosoids.

Edited by Bulldog - 13-Jul-2006 at 08:38
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Pacifist View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Pacifist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 11:41

My friend , military rules turkey and thats always been like that.

So you're saying that it's a good thing that the military "rules" Turkey?

Pacifist View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Pacifist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 11:44

You say being a turk is not holy
Nobody is "holy". Seriously, what kind of a nonsense statement is that?

Pacifist View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Pacifist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 11:49
Originally posted by Feanor

And you are clearly on the left side politically, but youre offtopic go post your nonsense elsewhere

Mortaza is a "liberal" Islamist, definitely not a left-winger.

Liberal Islamist? Hmm, I don't trust that combination. Do liberal Islamists want to protect and enhance the rights of (religious) minorities? Are they in favour of homosexual rights etc.. ? I don't think so. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that an Islamist can be liberal. I don't want to offend anyone, I just express my opinion.

Edited by Pacifist - 25-Jul-2006 at 12:03

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 14:26
pacifist , military has always been an important thing in turkic culture so I think they must have a right to protect the country from bad things. And being a turk is holy, God has sent us to unite different ethnicities into one beautiful culture, and to live in peace and happiness together.LOLLOL Am I funny or not (BTW I mean all this)
Savdogar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Savdogar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2006 at 14:47
you know, the same in Uzbekistan..
people have different looks, but all others are the same.

For example let's take my family.
Any stupid person who separates people into races would say that seeing my family:
grandfather is Arab, father is from Caucas, mother is Tatar, one of sisters is mongolian and the other one is tajik. and me who is semi-mongolain semi-caucasoid.
however we are all uzbeks, like other.

Afghanistan is much more mixed.

all of us are mixed, however we always(usually) take religion, nationality, culture of our fathers.
because father is head of family.
...i dont need this...
Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 07:38
Originally posted by Mortaza

Mortaza you can live in turkey , you can eat turkish food , you can watch turkish television but one thing is definitely, either youre not a turk or a weak one!
There is not weak turk or strong Turk.(You can become turk or not) If you are talking about weight. I am 90 kilos, I am sure noone will call me weak.

In one topics Mortaza was saying that his mother was speaking half-Turkish half-Greek. He said that his mother may have Greek origin.

And we are seeing the side effects of this fact in his opinions.

You are not a Turk Mortaza. You are showing it with your opinions, hate towards Turkey and Turks.

Yes, you are hating your country. You have to confess that you are not a Turk.  

Edited by Alparslan - 17-Aug-2006 at 07:39
Bashibozuk View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 12:28
That is isolatory, divisive and segregatory, these are not nice views whoever has been uttering

Thank you for your efforts to teach me my own cultural values, Mr. Bulldog pretending to be British. But even those complicated words which you learn from a mini dictionary and use can't hide your "skilllessness" of "spyhood" and lack of the so called sense of humor.

Anyway, I was just kidding, no need to get bumpless here...
Garibim, namima Kerem diyorlar,
Asli'mi el almis, harem diyorlar.
Hastayim, derdime verem diyorlar,
Marasli Seyhoglu Satilmis'im ben.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 13:15
Originally posted by Bashibozuk

That is isolatory, divisive and segregatory, these are not nice views whoever has been uttering

Thank you for your efforts to teach me my own cultural values, Mr. Bulldog pretending to be British. But even those complicated words which you learn from a mini dictionary and use can't hide your "skilllessness" of "spyhood" and lack of the so called sense of humor.

Anyway, I was just kidding, no need to get bumpless here...

LOL
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
askimayturan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote askimayturan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 08:46
I think the people of Turkey are beautiful.. I believe that people from Turkey are indeed mixed.. I know that there are some that are of Persian descent but also some that are Greek, etc.... Like other countries, there really is no pure race of people.. We are all beautifully mixed.. and i think that is a great thing...
Savdogar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Savdogar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 14:09

I AM SURE THAT I WILL MARRY TO MIXED GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

...i dont need this...
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2006 at 09:54
I must say there is a difference between villages and the cities
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2006 at 06:04
In one topics Mortaza was saying that his mother was speaking half-Turkish half-Greek. He said that his mother may have Greek origin.

And we are seeing the side effects of this fact in his opinions.

Realy? how? should I say becoming turk is holy? is some intelligent means I have side effect of greek origin?

I am sure there are a lot turk, who have enough intelligent to know that becoming turk simple means nothing, Turks are not more holy, more stupid or more anything than other races.

You are not a Turk Mortaza. You are showing it with your opinions, hate towards Turkey and Turks.

I have no hate against Turkey and Turks, but I should say I hate from stupid and racist people, and I dont care If they are turk or not.

A Good armenian is much more better than a stupid, and fasist Turk.

Plus You can call me, greek or anything. I wont care. It wont change anything.

Yes, you are hating your country.
No I hate from people like you.
You have to confess that you are not a Turk.  

Ok If you wish, do you realy think I will cry If I know I am not turk. I am calling myself turkish, but I wont give anysh*t If I am turk or not.

so what do you think I should call myself? greek? armenian? kurd? which nation you hate mostly?

Forgotten View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Forgotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 22:19
Originally posted by Savdogar

my family:
grandfather is Arab, father is from Caucas, mother is Tatar, one of sisters is mongolian and the other one is tajik. and me who is semi-mongolain semi-caucasoid.
however we are all uzbeks, like other.

you dont know whats your origins thats why you think all the other people are mixed and this is pethatic abd by the way you are not Uzbek.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>