Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final topic about turkish origins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final topic about turkish origins
    Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 09:47
I am sick of people claiming turks of turkey being greeks, or arabs whatever without good proof. First of all there is no gene found that is dominant with all turks, so you cant base you research on hard evidence. All I hear on this forum is propaganda, mostly off topic, and based on opinions. This topic is to post researches based genes, Dna etc? I hope this topic will be of a higher level than the other topics. So 3 2 1 goWink
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 10:05
BTW i am not a ultranationalist or something. I know my roots and if you check my DNA you will know. But the thing is that every research says another thing so what are you basing your conclusions on? Based on some researches they say that (5 percent of 75 million) 4 million people in turkey have CA genes, thats impossible cause a great number of turks settled in turkey and they were not a minority, so this is clearly unlogic.
BTW mods are on the way they clearly dont like this kind of topics
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 10:24

Turkey is a melting pot of dna so there are a lot of non turks living there. I even have my doubts that the population of turkey is central asian. There are a lot of turks living in turkey and they mixed with alot of people. So it would be wrong to say that the inhabitans of turkey are turkefied greeks arabs kurds persian armenians but it would be wrong to say that they are mostly of  central asian descent. i as an turk from the caucasus think that i'm pretty much mixed but the funny stuf is that I get "discriminated" by a turk from tunceli erzincan or of that region claiming that I'm not a turk or turks from kayseri no offence but their pretty dark people amongst them.

the point is turk is not a word to define ethnicity but a band of cultural and how do I say this.

We as turks were allways mixed(hetrogenous)

most people are.
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 10:36
I have a family tree of 12 stages, I know we are from an Oghuz tribe who came from Halep (Iran) to Kayseri. So it could be that I have some persian genes. But the thing is they never have found a specific gene that is common among all turks, and I think gene research is not accurate to make this clear.
After being on this forum I really think there is a big conspiracy against turksSmile

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 10:58
Claiming that Turks are "pure blood" is as illogical as claiming they are Turkified Greeks to say the least.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 12:38
Originally posted by barish

Claiming that Turks are "pure blood" is as illogical as claiming they are Turkified Greeks to say the least.
Clap thank you barish exacly what I ment
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:20
I dont think turks are pure blood, I even dont think there is such thing as a proto-turk. But turks are mixed (mongolic or caucasian) tribes who where brothers of each other. So they can research as much as they want but they dont know what they are researching. And of course turkishness is mostly in your brain and your soul. But there definitely is a genetic bond between us, but they never will find that cause they dont want to!
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:23
There is not soul, sciencifically.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:32
Originally posted by Mortaza

There is not soul, sciencifically.

Sorry for going off topic, but this is incorrect.
Science can neither prove nor disprove the existence of the soul.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:33
There is so much science doesnt know
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:36
Science can not disprove that I am not superman.

Anyway, My point is that It is only mind, nothing more. Becoming turk or another race is nothing so special(Or holy), but only an illusion.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:47
SmileMortaza you can live in turkey , you can eat turkish food , you can watch turkish television but one thing is definitely, either youre not a turk or a weak one!

Btw I am not going on with my idea that turkey consists mostly of Turks (turkic) , but I am proud of the idea of 4 million people ruling 75 million!
Thats the way it was and always will beSmile
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:56
Mortaza you can live in turkey , you can eat turkish food , you can watch turkish television but one thing is definitely, either youre not a turk or a weak one!
There is not weak turk or strong Turk.(You can become turk or not) If you are talking about weight. I am 90 kilos, I am sure noone will call me weak.

Plus 4 million Turks ruling 75 million? wrong, 500.000 georgian ruling 75 million. Remember your prime minister is georgian. Not even a weak turk like me.

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:02
My friend , military rules turkey and thats always been like that.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:05
so do you think, Military is totally turkish? what about kurds? chechens?  or other race. As I said before, Race is only an illusion, you just embarked this illusion to much.

By the way, becoming slaves of army is not honorful thing.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:10
First of all know what youre talking about everyone in turkey is turkish!
And you are clearly on the left side politically, but youre offtopic go post your nonsense elsewhere
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:12
Originally posted by Mortaza

Science can not disprove that I am not superman.
You, are right, I cannot imagine any serious scientiest bothering to research on whether you are a superman or not, even if you weigh 90 kilos.Wink

Anyway, My point is that It is only mind, nothing more. Becoming turk or another race is nothing so special(Or holy), but only an illusion.

I agree again. Turkishness is more a state of mind, rather than a racial descriptor. Anybody can call themselves a Turk despite their genetic makeup, skin color, hair color, shape of the eyes, etc. Hell, you can be an Eskimo, or an Aborigene, and still be Turkish. Personally, I do not think of Turks as some kind of a pure race after the Aryan philosophy, on the contrary I imagine us more like the Borg, we are always ready to assimilate and be assimilated into other cultures and civilizations and add them to our rich genetic pool.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:13

I am on the left side.Confused Infact I like them, but I am not. By the way, what do you think about our(turks) final destinity?

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 17:21
You say being a turk is not holy , but think a hundred thousand people who made millions of people obey, adopt the turkish culture and language, adopt the Islam. And only God knows our destiny. What I want is Turkey to stop with the European Union , and start a Turkic Union themselves with the Turkic countries
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 05:18

You say being a turk is not holy , but think a hundred thousand people who made millions of people obey, adopt the turkish culture and language, adopt the Islam.

well? other races also did this.

And only God knows our destiny.

Most probably we will be perished. Like older nations. is it realy much important whether this happen 1000 years or 100000 years later? You wont live so long.
What I want is Turkey to stop with the European Union , and start a Turkic Union themselves with the Turkic countries

This not an alternative for now. Infact Even we dont enter EU, this is not an alternative. Maybe 50-100 year later, but not now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>