Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryan Indians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author
Batoor View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

aka azmal.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Batoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryan Indians
    Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 16:05
Indian culture is partly Pakistani right now because of the recent joint history. As I've stated before, Pakistani culture was Persian following Persian rules so dont be surprised in a couple of decades to find Pakistani culture completely different to Indian culture (I would say that Pakistani and Indian cultures arent the same even now (except for some overlap between Indian and Pakistani Punjab).

Pakistan creation as a country has nothing to do with culture, history or identity... it is more to do with religion...the reason for two nation theory was that a separate home for Indias Muslim. But then after 60 years so there are more muslims in India then pakistan---this proves that pakisan has failed in her concept!

Indeed there is no unified culture practice all over Pakistan which we can define as Pakistanis culture... what we call as Pakistani culture is that of Panjabis which is exactly the same culture that of Indias. panjabis racially, culturally and historically have always been Indians!

Indeed all countries get their culture from dominating an majority ethnic group the same way Iran gets  her culture from Persia and Afghanistan from Afghans(Pashtons)! The only difference is that Afghanistan and Iran both signifys what was left from Persian and afghan empires that were established by the blood of her own people while Pakistan was created by British for their own purpose!

which isnt of course Indian culture, that gives the dowry to the man. 

puff... you need to put your glass on.... the guy married her daughter and also give dowry to the groom. That is opposite of Islamic culture practice by all Islamic countries... in Muslim world the groom pays Mahaar to brides.

Oh yes, I'm sure you have. You're an Afghan that's lived in India, no doubts highly Indian looking and following Hinduism

Puff.. this coming out from a Pakistani? You need to get over it you guys are the same as Indians same culture, same language and same history. Indeed India has the oldest and richest culture and history and I dont see how you could dare to badmouth Hindustian? Come onwhere it the love? Where is the shame? Come here to S Cali and you will Indian and Pakistani students having one student association, hanging together, eating the same food basically one people!

It's grammatically similar, but has more Farsi and Arabic loan words. Either way, Hindi came from Urdu, not the other way round.  

Puff did they teach you this in Pakistani madrasaa? Fool Urdu was created as language by Afghan king GHanzvid while Hindi is thousands of years old ever hard of Mahbarat and Rig Veda? Urdo is only few hundred years old just because there is more Dari/farsi word doesnt mean now it is different language.

You're not Pashtun, that much is pretty obvious. Just some "Indian Khan" no doubts. Embarrassed

Puff tezana za akhpool fakis mokh warokia. why don't you translate this for me... lets see how much Afghan you really are! Can you speak, read and write Afghani(pashto)? 

پرو ني ملا ته ګوره ، چی ټو ک خور و سقا ط خورو

اوس چی خصم د افغان شو، په سرو زرو کی ډوبيږی

[QUOTE] Pakistani history isnt the same as Indian history. There's some overlap (very little though), a bit more overlap with Gujerati and Punjabi history, but no more so than  perhaps Afghan or Iranian history, but for the most part is completely seperate from Indian history.

what Pakistani history when 60 yeas ago there was no Pakistan? 

Pashtons and balochs are not even Pakistani---Indian Muslim...since racially, culturally, traditionally pashton and Balochs belong to Afghanistan and it was only British that took Pashtonistan and Balochistans away from Afghanistan and illegally give it to Pakistan...tell me what a pashton have in common with panjabi and Sindi in terms of culture, race, history and identity? NOTHING absolutely nothing! Other then religion off course which afghans, Arabs, Iranian Turks and every Muslim share

[QUOTE] I'd agree, but so? To the Indian world, we're all Indian..doesnt mean it's correct and is the reality.

If you are Pakistani then you are Indian! culture, history and race all points to east! Off course with exception of Pashtons and Balochs.

all eat dall, do bangra and wear Dohti... just because angreez put the seed of hatred between Hindu and Muslim does not mean that they are diff people!

Indeed it seems like you are one of those ta bandi ma bandi fathans whose family is involve in Pakistani gov thus you try hard to justify the illegal creation of Pakistan and the occupation of pashtonistan and balochistan! You need to wake up... pakistan was created for India's Muslim... her culture, race and identity is indian! and no amount of hatred and brainwashing could change that... accept the reality and move on... be proud of your race and culture.

TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 18:38
Originally posted by Batoor

Indian culture is partly Pakistani right now because of the recent joint history. As I've stated before, Pakistani culture was Persian following Persian rules so dont be surprised in a couple of decades to find Pakistani culture completely different to Indian culture (I would say that Pakistani and Indian cultures arent the same even now (except for some overlap between Indian and Pakistani Punjab).

Pakistan creation as a country has nothing to do with culture, history or identity... it is more to do with religion...the reason for two nation theory was that a separate home for Indias Muslim. But then after 60 years so there are more muslims in India then pakistan---this proves that pakisan has failed in her concept!

Two nation theory didnt fail, it created Pakistan. Everyone knew that the whole of India's Muslims could get sanctuary there without huge population movements.

Indeed there is no unified culture practice all over Pakistan which we can define as Pakistanis culture... what we call as Pakistani culture is that of Panjabis which is exactly the same culture that of Indias. panjabis racially, culturally and historically have always been Indians!

Not at all. Pakistan is multi cultural, and multi ethnic. Punjabis do have a culture which has always been different from India's. This is stated in the Mahabharata, where it's known as the Vahikas land. The regular Dravidian folk in India really hated the Punjabis so much to say that they were impure and polluted Hindus. So, culturally Punjab isnt historically the same as Indian culture. But also Punjab is and always has been majority non Hindu. Sikhs form a large amount of the population, but Muslims form the largest. So the religion and culture of Punjab has never been the same as that of the majority of India. In fact even Indian Punjab isnt the same as the rest of India.

Indeed all countries get their culture from dominating an majority ethnic group the same way Iran gets  her culture from Persia and Afghanistan from Afghans(Pashtons)! The only difference is that Afghanistan and Iran both signifys what was left from Persian and afghan empires that were established by the blood of her own people while Pakistan was created by British for their own purpose!

Pakistan was created when the British left the region. What purpose then did they have?

Indeed India has the oldest and richest culture and history and I dont see how you could dare to badmouth Hindustian?

Oldest and richest? Come now, you surely are not an Indian.

Come onwhere it the love? Where is the shame? Come here to S Cali and you will Indian and Pakistani students having one student association, hanging together, eating the same food basically one people!

So if I eat with someone that means I'm the same ethnic group or national group as them..yeah, great logic there. LOL

It's grammatically similar, but has more Farsi and Arabic loan words. Either way, Hindi came from Urdu, not the other way round.
Puff did they teach you this in Pakistani madrasaa? Fool Urdu was created as language by Afghan king GHanzvid while Hindi is thousands of years old ever hard of Mahbarat and Rig Veda? Urdo is only few hundred years old just because there is more Dari/farsi word doesnt mean now it is different language.

Rig Veda was written in Sanskrit. Fro Sanskrit came Urdu, and from Urdu came Hindi.

You're not Pashtun, that much is pretty obvious. Just some "Indian Khan" no doubts. Embarrassed

Puff tezana za akhpool fakis mokh warokia. why don't you translate this for me... lets see how much Afghan you really are! Can you speak, read and write Afghani(pashto)? 

پرو ني ملا ته ګوره ، چی ټو ک خور و سقا ط خورو
اوس چی خصم د افغان شو، په سرو زرو کی ډوبيږ

I see why you've been getting a lot of links and blue writing from now with your copies and pastes from Pashto websites. It's very simple. Your first lot of gibberish is what all the Indians that visit Pashtun nationalist websites say. In fact the spelling of some of those swear words is incorrect. On the other hand, if you knew anything about Pashto in the slightest you'd be able to translate my signature. As for the copy and paste links in Pashto script, I havent got a clue, but here's some for you to try out if you like.. Tongue

رودنه , زبيښل : څكونهستا، ستاسمردي

Don't disappoint me in the translation!!

Pakistani history isnt the same as Indian history. There's some overlap (very little though), a bit more overlap with Gujerati and Punjabi history, but no more so than  perhaps Afghan or Iranian history, but for the most part is completely seperate from Indian history.

what Pakistani history when 60 yeas ago there was no Pakistan? 

Pashtons and balochs are not even Pakistani---Indian Muslim...since racially, culturally, traditionally pashton and Balochs belong to Afghanistan and it was only British that took Pashtonistan and Balochistans away from Afghanistan and illegally give it to Pakistan...tell me what a pashton have in common with panjabi and Sindi in terms of culture, race, history and identity? NOTHING absolutely nothing! Other then religion off course which afghans, Arabs, Iranian Turks and every Muslim share

Pakistan is meant to be multi cultural. India, and Afghanistan, to a degree all cultures could be split into little pieces along ethnic lines, in fact Afghanistan looks like it might end up this way.

I'd agree, but so? To the Indian world, we're all Indian..doesnt mean it's correct and is the reality.

If you are Pakistani then you are Indian! culture, history and race all points to east! Off course with exception of Pashtons and Balochs.

I would agree with this, IF Pakistanis shared similar genetics, looks, and also histories as the majority of Indians, which they do not.

all eat dall, do bangra and wear Dohti... just because angreez put the seed of hatred between Hindu and Muslim does not mean that they are diff people!

LOL I dont eat dall. I know a lot of non subcontinental people that eat lentils though, and I hear pilau is quote popular in many countries. I doubt you'd find an Uzbek thinking he's Indian because he eats Plof though.

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 18:56
The regular Dravidian folk in India really hated the Punjabis so much to say that they were impure and polluted Hindus.

Who told you that? 

When I heard a Tamil talking about how they're more "pure,"  they accuse ALL North Indians of being polluted.  We Northies, or "Hindi wala" (yes, I've heard this term being used for Punjabis too), are all the same to them.  

Mind others, I'm just talking about a minority.  Most Tamils I've met are awesome people and could care less. 

Edited by RajputGirl - 02-Nov-2006 at 03:29
kush_boy2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kush_boy2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 01:07
Read my complete post.. This 711 or whatever is all the fault of reading British History..

In order to appreciate the history of subcontinent, you must read scriptures which capture the Indian history much more accurately..

Pakisthan has always been a part of India except last 60 years, and we know what is coming out of it in these 60 years.
ashokharsana View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 02:11
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

Rig Veda was written in Sanskrit. Fro Sanskrit came Urdu, and from Urdu came Hindi.

Ha ha ha ha...

I dint expect this from you telde...

I thought u are a person with some knowledge...

Havent you heard these lines
Lacknow ki galiyo me pali badhi ****,
pakistan ki national language ban gayi...

English:
(**** who was born and brought up in the streets of Lucknow was designated as Pakistan's national language)

Or you must have read is somewhere ??
Though urdu had nothing to do with Islamic relegion it was designated as the mother tounge for the "Model Islamic nation" for no reason. (even Qoran-e-pak was trasnlated to urdu in 19th century)

Almost every educated indian knew Urdu and it was the third most spoken language of north India. Urdu is still one of the 23 national languages of India. The famous writer Premchand was a scholar of Urdu.

Urdu is just an Arabicised form of Hindi. After becoming pakistan's natinal language it is being more Arabicised to look different from hindi or sanskrit and to be more closer to Arabia (being arabic is considered high in Islamic relegion).

Urdu is a Turkish word which means horde or armies. This just shows that the language represents it's origin being an amalgamation of foreign invaders with the natives of South Asia. It was formulated by the interaction of foreign army, merchants and immigrants to India.

More:
Urdu, by origin, is a dialect of the Western variety of Hindi, spoken for centuries in the neighborhood of Delhi and Meerut, and directly descended from Saur Senic prakrit. However, there is a popular misconception that it is an offspring of Persian. Hindi and Urdu are actually of the same parentage, but they have developed along different lines.

Edited by ashokharsana - 02-Nov-2006 at 02:22
The Real Ranas, The Real Emperors of India. http://ashokharsana.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=gurjars
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 02:32
The tamils dislike the north indians sometimes, because the north indians have diluted some of their culture with the muslim culture & allowed the muslims to rule for so long.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 02:38
Originally posted by ashokharsana

Ha ha ha ha...

I dint expect this from you telde...

I thought u are a person with some knowledge...

English:
(**** who was born and brought up in the streets of Lucknow was designated as Pakistan's national language)

Though urdu had nothing to do with Islamic relegion it was designated as the mother tounge for the "Model Islamic nation" for no reason. (even Qoran-e-pak was trasnlated to urdu in 19th century)

Almost every educated indian knew Urdu and it was the third most spoken language of north India. Urdu is still one of the 23 national languages of India. The famous writer Premchand was a scholar of Urdu.

Urdu is just an Arabicised form of Hindi. After becoming pakistan's natinal language it is being more Arabicised to look different from hindi or sanskrit and to be more closer to Arabia (being arabic is considered high in Islamic relegion).

Urdu is a Turkish word which means horde or armies. This just shows that the language represents it's origin being an amalgamation of foreign invaders with the natives of South Asia. It was formulated by the interaction of foreign army, merchants and immigrants to India.

More:
Urdu, by origin, is a dialect of the Western variety of Hindi, spoken for centuries in the neighborhood of Delhi and Meerut, and directly descended from Saur Senic prakrit. However, there is a popular misconception that it is an offspring of Persian. Hindi and Urdu are actually of the same parentage, but they have developed along different lines.

Dear Ashok, Our mutual friend Tipu, the great is making his presence felt everywhere. Even Telde's posts have started showing his influence. Talk of mental imperialism. by Indian Muslims. I am glad an Indian muslim tipu has started to influence the minds of telde, in some way at least. It 's a victory for Indian  anyway.

Edited by Vivek Sharma - 02-Nov-2006 at 02:54
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 02:58
Ha ha ha ha..I dint expect this from you telde...
English:
Though urdu had nothing to do with Islamic relegion it was designated as the mother tounge for the "Model Islamic nation" for no reason. (even Qoran-e-pak was trasnlated to urdu in 19th century

I

Well yes, and no. To be clear. Sanskrit was a highly developed language, Hindi was a low complexity language that was weaker than Sanskrit, so it's unlikely to have come from there. Hindustani came from Urdu. Of this there is little doubt.

The birth of Urdu language was the direct result of the synthesis between the invading armies of Mahmud of Ghazni with the civilian population of the indian cities. The word Urdu itself means Lashkar, derived from teh Turkish language meanign armies... In the south of India it flourished under the name of Dakhani and southwest as Gurjari while in Delhi its name changed from Hindi to hindavi and Hindustani. The people of Delhi have called it Delhvi or Zuban-e-Delhvi or Urdu-e-Mualla. There are various theories where exactly it was born, One theory is that it originated in basti Nizamuddin of Nizamuddin Auliya and Amir Khusrau. Another theory is that it was born in the seminary of Baba Shaikh Farid at Pak Patan in the 13th century and its old name is Multani or Old Lahori... When Babur came to India, he did not find anything exclusively Hindu or exclusivley muslim. He talked of the Hindustani way of life.'
-- [Khullar]

Basically this is saying that Urdu developed early on, and of course developed into Hindustani or Khari Boli. There was a standard form of primitive Urdu (not Hindi which is used today) and this gradually got changed into Urdu. From here Hindustani developed as mentioned above. .

Edited by TeldeInduz - 02-Nov-2006 at 03:04
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 03:36
Untill appropriated unsuccessfully by the arabic & turk & persian cultured pakistanis as their national language under Indian influence !!!!
truthhurts? View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote truthhurts? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 18:02
   ashokharsana,

Are you from Gujarat..? Why do you post two Europeans' phographs and call them "Gujars"?? They don't even wear Gujar clothing but Rajasthani....

Sorry, I am late to respond.....just arrived..    

Edited by truthhurts? - 02-Nov-2006 at 18:09
There are NO Two Truths of one History!
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 23:09
Originally posted by truthhurts?

ashokharsana,

Are you from Gujarat..? Why do you post two Europeans' phographs and call them "Gujars"?? They don't even wear Gujar clothing but Rajasthani....

Sorry, I am late to respond.....just arrived..    

Hey brother,

You need to know the meaning of Gujar before asking this question ...

Please go to my thread named "royal Gurjars"

Regards

Ashok harsana
The Real Ranas, The Real Emperors of India. http://ashokharsana.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=gurjars
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 23:36

In the south of India it flourished under the name of Dakhani and southwest as Gurjari while in Delhi its name changed from Hindi to hindavi and Hindustani. The people of Delhi have called it Delhvi or Zuban-e-Delhvi or Urdu-e-Mualla. There are various theories where exactly it was born, One theory is that it originated in basti Nizamuddin of Nizamuddin Auliya and Amir Khusrau. Another theory is that it was born in the seminary of Baba Shaikh Farid at Pak Patan in the 13th century and its old name is Multani or Old Lahori.

Hello Telde (or whatever ur real name is)

Gurjari has been the language of gurjars or gujjars since last 1800 years. It was never a dialect of Urdu or Hindi.

Please refer to my website

Know more about Gurjari language.

You will be surprised to know that Gujjars all over the subcotinent speak Gurjari irrespective of their region and relegion. It means gujjars of kashmir (indo +pak), delhi, haryana, Up, uttranchal, MP, Gujarat, Maharasthra, Rajasthan , Punjab, Pak's Punjab, hazara, Baluch  and sind speak gujari and love this language by heart.

About Multani:

On the other hand in Multan their are many plaves where you can find people speaking sanskrit (tell me if i am wrong)

Even the modern Mulatni it is strikingly similar to Sanskrit..

Example:

In multani we have counting as:
Ek, Dhu, Tre, char, Panj, chhau, Sat, ath, nav, dasha

In Sanskrit we have :
Ekah, Dwe, tre, Char, panjah, sapt, ashth, nava, dasham

Brother, Hindi is the much closer to sanskrit as compared to Urdu. Hindi is directly taken from sanskrit while urdu took these words from prakrit (another form of corrupted sanskrit)

Regards

Ashok Harsana  
kush_boy2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kush_boy2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 01:46
The 711 years is based on fact. You present no evidence to counter it.

I am not a stuydent of history. But here is one link. Gupta empire had most of pakisthan.

Pakistan land's known history doesnt go back more than 5000 years, you go back to 10000, and then you further add to know what the ancient Pakistanis considered themselves!!

It goes only to 60 years. Before that there was no pakisthan. Anyway are you aware of mehergarh culture and indus valley civilization. Read good hitsory it will help you.

Aryans definitely did not originate from India. That's one of the last locations I'd say for that.

Arab haplotype is present in Pakistan ), I'm not sure where you get the figure from. More importantly J2 is present in Pakistan and not in India (lower castes anyway). As for the rest of the haplotypes, Pakistani haplotypes are completely different to Indian haplotypes, whether they're on the paternal or on the maternal lineage.

Jack of all trades, msater of none. Get some facts. Here is one paper you should read.

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 03:28
Originally posted by kush_boy2003

The 711 years is based on fact. You present no evidence to counter it.

I am not a stuydent of history. But here is one link. Gupta empire had most of pakisthan.

LOL!! 1 map of an Empire that ruled over at it's greatest extent half of Pakistan somehow proves your silly belief that the 711 year Pakistan part of India theory is wrong Big smile That had me laughing quite a bit. In fact here is a more accurate map, showing that the Gupta Empire wasnt even a part of any area of the land of Pakistan in history..it only paid tribute, but was an independent kingdom even at the greatest extent of the Gupta Empire.

It goes only to 60 years. Before that there was no pakisthan. Anyway are you aware of mehergarh culture and indus valley civilization. Read good hitsory it will help you.

Both Mehgehr and Indus Valley were Pakistani civilizations. Both are a part of Pakistani history obviously, since the ancestors of modern day Pakistanis formed these civilizations

Jack of all trades, msater of none. Get some facts. Here is one paper you should read.

LOL..Your link says absolutely nothing to do with India and Pakistan and overlapping haplogroups. But here are some differences. Haplogroup I is found in Pakistan, but not in India. Haplogroup L2 and L3 are not found in India but are found in Pakistan. Haplogroup R1a1 is much more common in Pakistan than India. The differences become a lot more bigger as you go East and South in India (and the Northwest is only a small part of India). Haplogroups from MtDNA show a -/- majority in India, but in Pakistan they show a +/+ majority (see below)..and all this is just a few of the haplo differences.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 03-Nov-2006 at 03:32
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 03:51

Brother, Hindi is the much closer to sanskrit as compared to Urdu. Hindi is directly taken from sanskrit while urdu took these words from prakrit (another form of corrupted sanskrit)

Hindi is nothing like Sanskrit. Sanskit, has 8 cases, datives nominatives etc, Hindi has a very simplistic two. Urdu is a more complicated language than Hindustani, but not as complicated as Sanskrit. Sanskrit was the first language though and the most complicated. This quote here shows that Urdu is more complicated.

` Mr. John Gilchrist ... , kindly urged me to render this tale into pure Hindustani which the Urdu people, the Hindus and the Muslims, men and women, young and old, and high and low use in common parlance. As desired by him, I have written it in the conversational style.'
A Tale of Four Dervishes' - Mir Amman, 1803 transl. from the Urdu by Mohammed Zakir, Penguin Books 1994

Btw the other quote was from
The Essentials of Indian Culture' - K.K.Khullar, Employment News 21-27 Jan. 1995
..so I dont think you can argue that Gurjari doesnt come from Urdu, since I'm quoting others on it.
truthhurts? View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote truthhurts? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 06:09

ashokharsana, Are you from Gujarat..? Why do you post two Europeans' phographs and call them "Gujars"?? They don't even wear Gujar clothing but Rajasthani....[IMG]smileys/smiley38.gif" align=middle> Sorry, I am late to respond.....just arrived.. [IMG]smileys/smiley10.gif" align=middle>              

Hey brother,

Regards

Ashok harsana

You are Dying to look "WHITE" that you LIE and LIE!!!

You should not be allowed to post anything to this Site: You are falsfying information :---------------HOW ABOUT THIS BROTHER: I KNOW THESE TWO PEOPLE, they are Europeans and live in Rajasthan-------- SHAME ON YOU!!!!
I am going to write them and they can take legal action against you!
There are NO Two Truths of one History!
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 06:57

Hey brother,

Regards

Ashok harsana

You are Dying to look "WHITE" that you LIE and LIE!!!

You should not be allowed to post anything to this Site: You are falsfying information :---------------HOW ABOUT THIS BROTHER: I KNOW THESE TWO PEOPLE, they are Europeans and live in Rajasthan-------- SHAME ON YOU!!!!
I am going to write them and they can take legal action against you![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Is everyone enjoying ??

ha ha ha ha ha

you want more of it..

Come on truthhurt ...Why are you so jealous of me... you must be a Rajpoot , another member from Digvijay & rajpoot's gang....I can identify you guys from miles.... Ha ha ha ha ha...

So where do these two eurpians reside  ??? Dont say pushkar

ha ha ha ha ha

Thanx for making ma day...
The pathan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote The pathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 03:42
 ==pictures of true aryan looking pathans==

pashtun boys from swat

some pashtun school boys

khosti pashtun

pashtun near swat valle

pashtun from kabul

pashtun girl from tribal zone

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 23:48
Not all 'true' pathans look like above, a lot do. The air eventually browns out i guess.

Edited by malizai_ - 08-Nov-2006 at 23:48
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 01:13

The scholars of Racial Science and languages are of the opinion that Gurjars are the purest Aryans. The anthropological report by Sir Herbert Risely published in 1901, states that Gurjars tribe is the purest Aryan race, having their nasal index 66.9, which is much finer than any other caste.

Indo-Aryan Tribe Nasal Index

No.   Tribe   Nasal Index   Nasal Type
1.    Gurjar     66.9          Leptorrhine
2.    Sikh        68.8          Leptorrhine
3. Brahman (Bengal) 70.3 Sub-Leptorrhine
4. Kayasth (Bengal) 70.3 Sub-Leptorrhine
5. Rajput 71.6 Sub-Leptorrhine
6. Vellala 73.1 Sub-Platyrrhine
7. Brahman (Bihar) 73.2 Sub-Leptorrhine
8. Brahman (Bhojpur) 74.6 Sub-Leptorrhine
9. Tamil Brahman 76.7 Sub-Leptorrhine
10. Vaisya (Bania) 79.6 Sub-Leptorrhine
11. Pariah 80.0 Sub-Platyrrhine
12. Irula 80.9 Sub-Platyrrhine
13. Kol 82.2 Sub-Platyrrhine
14. Dom 83.0 Sub-Platyrrhine
15. Bhil 84.1 Sub-Platyrrhine
16. Chamar 86.0 Platyrrhine
17. Musahar 88.7 Platyrrhine
18. Santal 88.8 Platyrrhine
19. Kadia 89.8 Platyrrhine
20. Munda 89.9 Platyrrhine
21. Paniyans (Malabar) 95.1 Platyrrhine
22. Asur (Lohardaga) 95.9 Platyrrhine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>