Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryan Indians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
Author
rollopollo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rollopollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryan Indians
    Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 12:39

also, what does proving that ashwaria's eyes are genuine have to do with how common or uncommon they are? what a stupid thing to say when ur proven wrong.

and if you don't even know what Rajput means wth are you even doing here?

also, that kid is from Bangladesh. who posted her/him as an indian?

Edited by rollopollo - 31-Jul-2006 at 12:40
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 13:19
Aishwaras are actually brown, she wears contacts and she's had a nose job, I have seen pics of her before she was famous and she was really very average.
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 14:54
Pictures can be deceiving.  A lot of light-eyed people can come out looking like they have "brown eyes" in their pictures.  Hell, even your skin color can look dramatically different in pictures, and your hair can look lighter too.   You can tell when people are wearing contacts, and there have been close-up pictures of Aish provided on websites to distinguish if she's wearing lenses or not. 

I don't know about the nose job, but Aishwarya's mom has the same fine nose.    Even if you do a search on Shaadi.com for "Hindu: Kannada", you easily get women with thin noses.  So, it doesn't matter if Aishwarya has had a nose job or not.  She's not the only example from that area.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 15:09
I have viewed this same type of discussion before, it was proven quite categorically (with many pics) that her eyes are not naturally light.  I don't really care anyway, was just saying.

Edited by Zagros - 31-Jul-2006 at 15:10
Janissary
Janissary

Quote rollopollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 19:55

Zagros, go look at my previous post. You think those eyes are fake? LOL God ppl are stupid these days.

TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 23:01
Originally posted by rollopollo

You think those eyes are fake? LOL God ppl are stupid these days.

Those "eyes" don't look like her eyes in the other pics. Suggests a bit of photoshopping on the pic you posted. Glaringly obvious inconsistencies you seem to miss.

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Digvijay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Digvijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 23:50

Most Punjabis are from the second caste of the Kshatriyas.  A recent study showed that its the Kshatriyas that have more foreign genetics than the Brahmins which makes sense since the Kshatriyas are called the warrior caste.

Get into a habit of reading what has been discussed earlier. It seems all Pakistanis want to show a foriegn origin of Indians when genetics points to the exact opposite.

-Digs
Digvijay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Digvijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2006 at 23:53
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

People from Himachal Pradesh generally have some Mongolian ancestry so you won't find many non brown eyes there.

Oh really.  And who discovered this? Some Paki geneticist? 

-Digs
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 00:22
Originally posted by Digvijay

Most Punjabis are from the second caste of the Kshatriyas.  A recent study showed that its the Kshatriyas that have more foreign genetics than the Brahmins which makes sense since the Kshatriyas are called the warrior caste.

Get into a habit of reading what has been discussed earlier. It seems all Pakistanis want to show a foriegn origin of Indians when genetics points to the exact opposite.

-Digs

What genetics are you talking about here?
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 00:23

People from Himachal Pradesh generally have some Mongolian ancestry so you won't find many non brown eyes there.

Oh really.  And who discovered this? Some Paki geneticist? 

-Digs

Was actually some Indians and non Indians.
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 00:33
Those "eyes" don't look like her eyes in the other pics. Suggests a bit of photoshopping on the pic you posted. Glaringly obvious inconsistencies you seem to miss.

It's important to note that celebrities will wear colored contacts to "enhance" their natural eye color.

Aqua blue contacts are brighter and more prominent than natural blue eyes.  Even light-eyed Western celebrities use contacts to help their light eyes stand out. 

Digvijay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Digvijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 01:13

-Digs

What genetics are you talking about here?

You should know it well. You were quoting from that paper!.

-Digs
Aarya View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aarya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 03:47
            Guys what is happening here, U kep onn arguing without reaching any comanality making it difficult to sight what is the most possible truth out of this discussion.....

I am a Raju from Andhra Pradesh. Now regarding the color of eyes. Indians mostly have brown,black eyes,light brown eyes and fair eyes. My father, his brother,and his sister all have brown eyes. I heard that my fahters grandmother had fair eyes. Now in my Father generation in my famly all are as fair as any other north Indian with the exception of one aunt who is black.  Now in my generation all my brother and sister are fair with me being wheatish. Now my brothers and my sister didnt inherit my fathers brown eyes .
           What rajput girl said is correct , I have a friend from Uttarachal who is Rajput(Nejawala) who is short and have brown eyes and very fair.
But his mom and brothers eyes are black
He used to say that people from his region are genrallly not that much tall, reason being in the mountanious regions people are genrally small.That suits the terrain.

Most of the North Indians genuinly beleive in the Aryan Invasion theory to put it the other way they beleive that they are from somewhere outside India. I saw this with my Uttarachal friend..

I would like to tell one instance which my brother narrated to me..
      My brother was chatting once with a north Indian girl from Himachal Pradesh. And when my brother shared his photo, she was asking whether my brother was actually from South India. Most of the North indians think that all south Indians are dark. She says that being dravidians means beign black, and she thinks al North Indians are Fair sitting in Himachal pradesh as if no brown or black people exists in the North
      Color solely depends upon the living conditions, I have another Sindhi friend all his family memebrs are very fair, but my freind is wheatish reason being his body started to react to the climate of my City Vijayawada whch is famous for its High temperatures...that too this happened only in one generation..............

Aarya View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aarya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 03:58
                Unfortunatley, majority of the Indians by the grace of the GOVT's effort have been swallowing this bullsh*t of Aryan Invasion theory, becoz of which many Indians still beleiv in this concpet of Aryan Invasion theory.
                Those indians who have internet acess could find out the turht of it, but majority of the Indians  are being educated with falsehood, but When I was in school I studied to passs the history subject, I have'nt took it as the  history of India most of the hisotry teachers know that this theory is being questioned, but they still teach the same ..
                 Mahabaratha was a document of Indian History, And ramayan will remain an unporven History for the lay westerners and other people.But for Indians Ramayana too is a history...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 04:41
This thread has gone on for 13 pages. Thirteen pages about whther some Actresses eyes are a touch lighter. Please, lock it now. Have mercy
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 07:42
Yeh, if you want to continue this discusion on actress' eyes then continue it in the tavern. After all, this forum is meant for historical purposes and the argument about actresses is really begining to bore me now.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote rollopollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 08:08
Last post about this.
telenzdue whatever ur name is: here are the original pictures and they are both CANDIDS taken by the PAPARAZZI and they dont retouch pictures.

here are the originals.(click to enlarge)

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 16:38

Last post about this.
telenzdue whatever ur name is: here are the original pictures and they are both CANDIDS taken by the PAPARAZZI and they dont retouch pictures.

here are the originals.(click to enlarge)

Doesn't add up. Looks photoshopped to me.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote rollopollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 16:44
^its a candid from wireimages.com i think ur retarded.
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2006 at 16:56

^its a candid from wireimages.com i think ur retarded.

It's actually from Imagevenue which anyone can stick up. It's pretty well known that a lot of celebs get photoshopped. An example of this is "A search for indian actress aishwarya rai photo gallery bathing sari wet in rain might show some nude pictures of aishwarya rai. But all these "so called" naked Aishwarya Rai pictures are fake and made using Photoshop."

The change from this cute kid to that looks too much. These eyes look brown to me.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 01-Aug-2006 at 17:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>