Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anatolian Bump?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anatolian Bump?
    Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 21:20
Tongue which post didnt you like?

I obviously dont believe that Turks are descendants of Kurds...you however are intent on believing that Kurds are a Turkic tribe.

I doubleposted accidentally, sorry about that.

Edited by mamikon - 20-Jun-2006 at 21:22
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 21:37
Kurds are an Iranic people not Turkic, the Turkic theory makes no sense and is scientifically aswell as historically unlogical, unless Turks derrive from Kurds

So to state the above is obviously ridiculous and only has a place with people believing that everyone in the world is part of their nation......

However, it is a fact that Kurdish and Turkic tribes have mixed and as some of the tribes lived similar lifestyles and were both Muslim its realistic that some would have mixed.

This was an interesting topic, lets not ruin it with Nationalism guys

Kurds and Turks and Armenians are all beautiful people, they all love each other's woman but hate each other's men, give the woman more power and all your problems would be solved
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 00:02
I have it as well
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Bashibozuk View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 04:34
Alp Urungu" and it is said that he was the Kurt Il Han

No. In the Elegesh tablets, it says:

"Kurt el kan Alp Urungu, altunligh keshigin bangtim belde. Elim, tokuz kirk yashim."

I forgot the actual translation, but "Kurt ili" means wolf country", or "snow country", or maybe refers to ancestoral Bashkurt Turks, today an autonomous nation in Russia.

And according to the original script (as far as I know), it is written:

"Min, Kortle Khan Alp Urungu."

And this means that "I, the khan of beautiful country", maybe refering to Yenisei region, where the original script was found, or west of Altay mountains, the Tengri mountains in modern Kazakhstan, which was refered as the beautiful lands by Western Turks.

Edited by Bashibozuk - 07-Jul-2006 at 04:19
Garibim, namima Kerem diyorlar,
Asli'mi el almis, harem diyorlar.
Hastayim, derdime verem diyorlar,
Marasli Seyhoglu Satilmis'im ben.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 09:31
It realy sticks out . just feel the back of your skull if you have youll know
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 09:34
deleted my postEmbarrassed.

nup dont have one
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 11:36
Bashibozuk thanx for the explanation. I thought kurs could be a turkic tribe but your post explains everythingWink

and about the bump, i dont think someone who is completely "turk" must have a larger bump than someone with little turkic ancestry.

Edited by Afsar Beghi - 21-Jun-2006 at 12:29
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 06:46

Bumb and that  turkish bone thing is a well know jokes at  Turkey. They have not any scientific root, and they are only  some gossip.

I think instead of some stupid(also should add fasist like turkish-kurdish reality) gossip, we should waste our time with history and science. I was thinking we left this type of stupid theories at the  times of Ataturk. But  It looks like 80 years did not change  much.

I am sure, you can differentiate a turk and armenian from bones.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 07:16

Hitler had the Aryans-Turks have the Anatolian bumpLOL

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 07:21
Mortaza post something useful or dont post something instead of criticising people, and I am no a fascist
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 07:40
mortoza are you angry because you don't have the bump? (just joking)

But chillout don't attack him he just asked. We corrected him.
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 08:23
Afsar post  something  useful, not  nationalist gossibs.  Give  some proof  not only some useless words.

But chillout don't attack him he just asked. We corrected him.

I  dont like  unnecessary stupity.
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 08:38
I have it too. I knew it! Another proof that I am not an "islamized bulgarian" and that my ancestors were from Anatolia.LOL
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 08:50
Originally posted by Mortaza

Afsar post  something  useful, not  nationalist gossibs.  Give  some proof  not only some useless words.

Look mortaza , I dont have to prove this, it is a know fact.
Just look at google with anatolian bump and you'll find plenty of sources that indicates it is common among the turkic people (from mongols and kazakhs to oghuz turks). I dont know why you are so hostile towards me, i thinks you cant take it because you cant prove the opposite
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 16:29
Afsar, what is it you are trying to prove?

Originally posted by bg Turk

I have it too. I knew it! Another proof that I am not an "islamized bulgarian" and that my ancestors were from Anatolia.

dont you mean Central Asia?
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 17:40
Murtaza
Bumb and that  turkish bone thing is a well know jokes at  Turkey. They have not any scientific root, and they are only  some gossip.

Wooooooah chill out and stop embarrasing yourself.

It would be better if you actually thought before your write.

Gossip? Jokes? nah mate, actually it has a scientific term, "Central Asian Cranial Ridge"

Its quite an important study actually, if your ignorant about it that's your problem there;s no need for all these silly comments.

Afshar simply asked a question, he didn't insult or attack anyone.

Its interesting to see that this trait is common among Turkic people.

Edited by Bulldog - 22-Jun-2006 at 17:42
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 18:28
thanx bulldog , finally someones who understands my wordsSmile

As bulldog said i am trying to find a trait that is only common between turkic people.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 20:04
there is nothing that is only common among Turks, unless you are saying Turks arrived to Anatolia yesterday from Mars...(9 months ago would be more correct)
Herschel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Herschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 22:39
Scary....I think I have it. I know for a fact that I am of Irish, Norwegian, and German ancestory. However, my grandfather on my mother's side is an unknown. Is there a chance that he could be of Turkish/Iranian decent?
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2006 at 02:54
I also have that thing back in my skull.

But I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with race, since I have seen some black people who have it too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>