Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anatolian Bump?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anatolian Bump?
    Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 15:16
www.ftdna.com is interesting , but there are so many tests,which one did you take?
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
Turkoglu View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 18:43
I have that bone also but i couldn't find any clear or proved info on the net
about that bone?

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 19:50
try looking for Occipital Bun
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 21:36
Afshar beghi;
you raised a funny joke, I found this bump in almost everybody I konw, Africans, Arabs, Persian.
I gusse somebody has made big joke by this bump, and it is intresting that there are many guys who got very happy that they have it and they are pure!!!!
That's a fact Anatolian are from middle east and balkan(also middle eastern immigrant) halpogroup I,J(1,2) and E3b are the main halpogroups in Anatolia and Greece.
 It would be more intresting to say that evrybody with two eyes and ears are Turks so you make even hazrat Adem a TurkWink
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 21:45
something else I am a r1a1 halpo group , proven a central asian ( 60 % in Altai), I gusse  some guys wishes they were an r1a1, eh?
LOLBig smile, Man it is a sequence of genetic codes, a real thing not a pice of bone,eh.
any how you are Turk from afshar tribe and I am an Iranian from the same tribe that's more funny, isn't it?
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2006 at 19:47
Originally posted by shinai

something else I am a r1a1 halpo group , proven a central asian ( 60 % in Altai), I gusse  some guys wishes they were an r1a1, eh?
LOLBig smile, Man it is a sequence of genetic codes, a real thing not a pice of bone,eh.
any how you are Turk from afshar tribe and I am an Iranian from the same tribe that's more funny, isn't it?

My ancestors came from Halep, I spent many hours researching my ancestors. After the Ottoman empire was estabilished they migrated to Kayseri (anatolia). Kayseri is well known among afshars because you have a lot of Afshar villages. In that time some of the Afshars migrated and some settled in Iran so it is not funnyTongue
ONTOPIC
The anatolian bump is an Neanderthaler bone, Negroids, Australoids, some Central Asians and  some people in europe have it also. So it has no use to research, it is not a Turkic trait.
And I dont need any proof to confirm my ethnicity, it doesnt matter which genes I have or how I look, I am a turk and I am proud of it.
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2006 at 20:50
Dear Afsar_Beghi;
I did not want to make you upset, I belive you are a real Turk, but first of all being a real Turk does not make you better than others to look for a proof. If you have a Turkish sprit you are Turk, that's all it.
I donot have that spirit, even my genetic belongs to C.A,or I am from a nomadic tribe, non of them do not make me to feel like a Turk. I feel well because I am doing well, I donot give a damn how the people form my race are doing, the most important thing in our world are indivisuals, not families, tribes, or races. A person could be superior to others beacuse of his looks, his knowlege, his strength, his talents, but not because of his race.

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2006 at 21:19
Kardash, its not about individuals you are thinking in the wrong way, its about being united with your brothers. I accept turkic as a race, but not a single individual in the word is close to that. Ethnic mixing is crucial if you want to reproduce. But I believe we have a connection together and we need to unite as turkic people through the difficulties.

Also my dad told me that afshars usually love hunting and nature. When I go to the mountains I get this comfortable feeling, I dont know why. Do you have this too or is my dad telling me bullsh*tLOL
shinai View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote shinai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2006 at 00:06
I guess he is right. I love the nature, I go to the lakes at mid night and I can say that I live with the lake and surounding woods.
I have a bow too, made by Kassai the Hungerian bowmaker, I practice Kendo and my nikname (shinai) means a bamboo sword in Japanese.
Yeah my kardes I do not know all these I do is comming from my blood,or not, but I love doing that. I have a collection of swords, Katana, American Navy, Perian Shamshir and Turkmen Kilinc. My wife is always mad on me I spent lots of money for my toys,ehWink.This is the point, Ben Turkiye Turki deyirem, Olara da ne surete de ne cultur de hic benzemiyorum amma Turkculerin cokinin hayal ettigi hayati kendime yasiyorum.benim turkcem cok koti dir beni bagisla lutfen.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2006 at 01:29

I also have this bump.  I have "Black Dutch" ancestry as we call it here so I am unsure what the true ancestry actually was (it was a term often used by different groups of people in an attempt to hide their nonNorthernEuro-ancestry), but I am told we have some Cherokee (Native American) ancestry.  It's funny how a bump on the head can cause so much interest!

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2006 at 17:15
Shinai kardes, good so its true, cause my male familymembers  also love hunting and nature actually its a bit weirdTongue.

Dave9996:
The Bump is a Neanderthaler thing.
Neanderthals appear to be cold-adapted humans found in Europe, Western asia, the Neareast, and North-central-asia. So there is a good possibility that Native americans have this trait (heard somewhere its a common thing among Native Americans). In europe this trait has somewhat disappeared, there are only some British (only in LancasterConfused weird) , Lapps, Finns. So I think its because of your Cherokee ancestry or maybe you have some melungeon ancestry (its common among them too)
theMacedonian View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote theMacedonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2006 at 12:45
mmm...i sceme to have it too...if that is it...but... above it i have two more bumps... What the f%^& hehehe God knows whats up with my scull...
Time is our ONLY witness.
!!!Слобода или Смрт!!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 15:36
I have this bump and I am scandonavian /european
TheMysticNomad View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote TheMysticNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2007 at 05:37
I have this bump also (I think).  Are you saying that means I'm a Neanderathal?  Dude, Neanderthals became extinct thousands of years ago!  That's one wacky theory.LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Feb-2007 at 14:57
I have this bump - also asian eye folds.. but none of my relatives have these eyes.. I also have very dark hair and eyes, with very pale skin Confused what the hell can that mean? I wish there was a way of tracing my ancestry without paying a fortune
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2007 at 15:11
Oh My God!!!!!! I dont have it.even Armeniansurvival has but i dont have it.I cant believe that.people in school always call me blonde guy,russian guy becouse of my look but i never care what they said.they are right i am not a Turk.so what am I.Hey Mamikon,is there a feature that only Armenians have?
Just joking.Who cares?
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2007 at 20:09
Originally posted by Bulldog

That's very interesting, I had no knowledge of this before, thanks.

Its also called the "Central Asian Cranial Ridge"

I had no knowledge of it either, and I have one as well, so does my brother. We are Bosnian. Must be from our Turkic side.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2007 at 23:28
what part of everyone has it dont people understand?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2007 at 07:48
Hey,

I have this bump too, haha just reminded myself that i went to a GP in regards to this bump, i thought it was tumor, Doctor said it wasn't.

I'm Turkish by the way, both of my parents are from Eskisehir, majority of tartars/turkmens live there so i guess it would be possible.

My grandparents are Turkmens with asiastic features, slanted eyes and a small nose, My brother and i have the same features.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2007 at 17:21
Now you've said Eskisehir, had a nice time there and i miss it so much :s 

Edited by DayI - 22-May-2007 at 17:21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>