Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anatolian Bump?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anatolian Bump?
    Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 12:19
dude its on the skull I'm talking about the Internal occipital protuberance
not about the foramen magnum
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Afsar Beghi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 12:27
but its at the "end" of the skull above the neck, and the picture shows another place, sorry if i am wrong but I think its something else
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 12:51

I think thats it but I don't know you started this topic so you know it better I think

Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 12:56
And still I think the proto-turk had this "bump", and its a turkic feature , cause there is no proof of other people having this bump (people who didnt had contact with turks).
Tangriberdi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Tangriberdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 14:26
Guess what happened! After reading these posts, I also checked it out. And I have it. No surprise. I have noble Turkestani blood. Just joking. But I have it in deed.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 14:29
lets start a new sector cult the great bump headsBig smile nonbumper are not allowed.

btw they had a hard time defining the turkic race every one with a bump on his head is a turk now Tongue

Hail to the bump
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 14:33
I really didnt know that people were not aware of this
BTW there are many more features that only turkish people have
Tangriberdi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Tangriberdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 14:45
for example???
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 15:06
something with the ears which i cant explain in englishSmile
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice ko yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen lr kalan sağlar bizimdir!
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 15:28
Running my finger up my spine over my neck... as soon as my finger reaches my skull there is the bump.

Well, also the Iranian tribes came to Iran from Central Asia.. But it is possible that one of my grandfathers married a Turk woman if it is something Turkic.
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:00
Originally posted by xi_tujue

I have the internal occipital protuberance. Basically if you drew a straight line on my head, from the top of one ear to the other, the bump would rest right on top of the line. And its about the size of a fingertip. I'm pretty sure this is what I have.

Is the internal occipital protuberance the trait which is Turkic or is it the other bump above the neck that some of you mentioned?

Originally posted by mamikon

so ArmenianSurvival my friend, unless you really bumped your head somewhere, you are part Turk LOL

ArmenianSurvival? Thats Ara Pasha to you, mister! LOL

I already knew there was a good chance I had a Turkish ancestor somewhere down the line...I can't blame the guy, Armenian women are serious business Wink
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:11
Originally posted by Zagros

Running my finger up my spine over my neck... as soon as my finger reaches my skull there is the bump.

Well, also the Iranian tribes came to Iran from Central Asia.. But it is possible that one of my grandfathers married a Turk woman if it is something Turkic.

Btw did you know that Kurdish tribes originally were turks too? But after time they have mixed too much with the local people.
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:12
ara common names in armenians?
i know ara,agop,kevork,rober,ani,anya for istanbul armenians.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:14
Originally posted by Afsar Beghi

Btw did you know that Kurdish tribes originally were turks too? But after time they have mixed too much with the local people.
You could haven't me more wrong
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:25
Originally posted by xi_tujue

You could haven't me more wrong

xi_tujue what do you mean by that , my english is not very wellWinkSmile
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:30
Kurds are a middle eastern or persian people I think they have nothing to do with turkic people.
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 16:47
In the Yenisey inscriptions there is a person in te writing who is called "Alp Urungu" and it is said that he was the Kurt Il Han. It says that he left his friends, family and land, and therefore is sad.( I can post it in turkish if you want). I dont say this is the ultimate proof that kurts are originally turks, but look at it seriously and draw your own conclusion.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 18:16
the bump is not turkic...its Central Asian damn it, just so happens many Turkic tribes live there

I think it is called Anatolian Bump because the west has been familiar with the Ottoman empire more than with the steppes of Kyrgyzstan...

In the Yenisey inscriptions there is a person in te writing who is called "Alp Urungu" and it is said that he was the Kurt Il Han. It says that he left his friends, family and land, and therefore is sad.( I can post it in turkish if you want). I dont say this is the ultimate proof that kurts are originally turks, but look at it seriously and draw your own conclusion.

maybe Turks were originally Kurds ^-^
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 18:20
the bump is not turkic...its Central Asian damn it, just so happens many Turkic tribes live there

I think it is called Anatolian Bump because the west has been familiar with the Ottoman empire more than with the steppes of Kyrgyzstan...

maybe Turks were originally Kurds   

Originally posted by bleda

ara common names in armenians?

Ara comes from the name of an Armenian king named "Ara the Beautiful" who supposably has lived during the same age as Queen Shamiram of Babylon (Shamiram's gardens were one of the wonders of the world)...ahem, and according to a legend the two had...extra-marital affairs...
Consul
Consul

Quote Afsar Beghi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 18:44
mamikon youre funny but you only talk nonsense , post a useful reply for a change. You suggest that other central asian people (non-turkic) have the bump too, I say only turks have it , can you prove the opposite? No, because its a turkic feature
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>