Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M
    Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 04:28
None of this are typical Turkmens barbar. Listen, it's finished for me. OK, YOU'RE RIGHT.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 06:07
Originally posted by gok_toruk

I know Turkmens better than you Ozbeks; always laughing people, being just like a kid, making jokes of life. Were you brought up being taught to say these kinds of nonesense about people? Huh? What do you mean you'll f*ck a Turkmen, huh? An Ozbek? If you dare, tell this to a Turkmen. Ozbeks? If you know Turkmens better than me, you know Turkmens are the most frightening people in Central Asia. So, instead of sitting behind your PC and speak like this, dare to speak face to face to a Turkmen. I know my job very good. I'm really eager to see you soon. It's almost summer and vacation in Central Asia. It will be very good to see you face to face and to ask abotu what you said. An Ozbek?

why should I say ""f**k you"" to turkmen ???this is not even about turkmen, I am just saying to you !! just you ,becasue you are fake turkmen ,not even know what turkmen look like !!  you think you can speak turkmen (by the way ,which is not understood by real turmen in forum uz) ,then you are turkmen ?????  
i am waiting for you !! let's talk face to face !!!!
remember what you say in yahoo messenger ,"""OHH ,ferdon ,I am so lonely ,I feel so good to talk to you ,  """"" ,firstly ,
I am not afraid of gay like you !!!!HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH
according to what you told me in yahoo messenger ,you are 12 ,right ?????????????????hahahhahahhahahaah
hope you say something true to me next time !!

Edited by perdon - 21-Jun-2006 at 06:10
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 07:16
Perdon dont play with emotions, dont act like a kid.

You are sirious working on someone nervs, behave you!
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 11:51

Drem in your lies. I always use 'enjoyed talking to you', but those, I mean 'I feel so lonely', you must have heard from a girl. And you think you are a good frined for me? I feel so lonely and I need you, huh?

Dream in what you believe...
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 11:56
Dayi, forget about him. And Perdon, I dont' care for your words. Keep this up and I'm sure you'll get somewhere. You think my friends here would neglect me or what? Huh? For me, you don't seem usual polite Ozbeks with those smiles. Anyhow, this is my last post for your replies, I suppose (at least if nothing serious is written).
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2006 at 18:13
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2006 at 22:14

Shame on you guys (Perdon and Gok-Toruk). Angry

Please Mods, delete some of the inapproperate, not topic related, personal posts. Thanks.

Either make a history or become a history.
HistoryGuy View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote HistoryGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2006 at 20:09
Are Uzbeks Turkic? Is this guy Turkic?
هیچ مردی تا به حال به شما درباره خدا گفته.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 09:52

Sure, Uzbeks are Turkic. What's your point?
Either make a history or become a history.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123