Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M
    Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 00:53

where is petron? Was he banned?

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 12:01
Originally posted by ArashKamangir

petron brother, provide some uzbek movie links...

www.youtube.com   ,search uzbek ,you can find both movies and MUsic vedio clips !!
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 14:13
Uh huh, this is the point. And they don't really look like typical Turkmen. Ask Turkmens and the will say, they don't look like usual Turkmens. They might speak Turkmen and even claim they are Turkmen. People may accept this people like Turkmen. Let me say like this. Tribe which is Mongoloid among Iranian Turkmens are Yomuts (most of them; this is the dominent tribe among Iranian Turkmens). When Kokleng (they look more Caucaid; they are also mostly in Iran) want to mean Mongoloid or point to a Asiatic man, they say 'Yomut!'. Anyhow, I was talking about this. When Iranian Kokleng come to Turkmenistan, I've seen lots of them when checking their passports, the first thing the officer says is that 'are you a Turkmen'. He knows he speaks Turkmen, his clothes show he is a Turkmen. But he's just surprised. These Koklengs are easily distinguished by Turkmenistan police by their looks.

I'm about to scan my pictures, from Turkmens, especially in my own family and my friends. It take a bit time though to collect them. And I'll show them to you to see how pure original Turkmens are.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 14:21

Iranian 'Khavari's (Hazaras), as they say themselves, are consisted of 5 tribes. An Uzbek tribe, a Turkmen tribe and three other tribes I can't remember their names (their names though seem to be Mongolian).

I don't know if Zagros have seen any Hazaras. But Hazaras' looks are like typical original Turkmen.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 04:32
I asked very simple question, are they typical Turkmans? I wasn't talking about the Turkmans in Iran or the Harazas. we can surely discuss it later. 
Typical and original or real have different meaning. We can discuss about the original Turkmans also later.

Before you said, Central Asians (Turkman, Qazaq, Qirghiz and Uzbeks) are real Turks. Now you are saying Turkmans also mixed, and some of them are not real Turkmans. What is the percentage of the real Turkmans among Turkmans then?

Why, in those pictures, can't we see any typical Turkman? By looking at the traditional dresses and the flags of Turkmanistan behind, we are pretty sure that picture was taken in Turkmanistan. Why????

Either make a history or become a history.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 04:49
What about these People:

If I'm not wrong, Ruhname is writen by Turkmanbashi.

So where are the typical Turkmans?  Why aren't they among the soldiers and artists?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 08:50

Tatar girl looks white.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 09:57
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Iranian 'Khavari's (Hazaras), as they say themselves, are consisted of 5 tribes. An Uzbek tribe, a Turkmen tribe and three other tribes I can't remember their names (their names though seem to be Mongolian).

I don't know if Zagros have seen any Hazaras. But Hazaras' looks are like typical original Turkmen.

I have seen hundreds if not thousands of Hazaras in Iran, they look VERY Mongoloid.  They do the low jobs like street cleaning, but some have moved up in society and have recieved an education in Iran and work for the government.

They are to Iran what Mexicans are to the US and on a similar scale too.

This is our favourite Iranian Turkmen, Khodadad Azizi - the name literally translated would mean "God given deary", the hero of Melbourne- all Turkmen I have seen have looked like this - Hazara look similar but with rounder heads- obviously in Central Asia some in power think the whiter people look the better, so all of the famous people tend to be slected from those with more caucasoid features - that is true of your pictures of dance troups and models you have posted and the one off pictures of "pretty girls" barbar.

I have seen the statue of Timurlane the Uzbeks have erected - he looks far too caucasoid (like the sketch picture of him we have here in the AE avatar) - the real Timurlane looked nothing like it.

The more real to life Timur.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 10:00
Another example of ordinary Turkmen:

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 11:03
Originally posted by Zagros

obviously in Central Asia some in power think the whiter people look the better, so all of the famous people tend to be slected from those with more caucasoid features - that is true of your pictures of dance troups and models you have posted and the one off pictures of "pretty girls" barbar.

Are you saying that even religious people and soldiers are selected according to their racial structure in Turkmanistan? Turkmanbashi thinks his own racial structure is inferior, LOL.  

Have you ever been to Turkmanistan, Zagros?

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 12:18
Those soldiers look like what i am talking about, I specifically cited the pretty girls, dance troups etc.

And no, I have not been but I have seen Turkmens from Khorassan which is close enough.

Edited by Zagros - 18-Jun-2006 at 12:55
Bashibozuk View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 02:27
There are many Uzbeks in Turkey, especially in Ankara. I have met an Uzbek who had a restaurant of Central Asian cuisine. Most of his waiters etc. are selected among Turkmens or Uzbeks, and I must say they have some physical features resembling Mongols, and some more similar with caucasoids. So what I mean is that, they are neither totally Mongoloid, or totally Caucasoid, but a mix. Kazakhs and Kyrgiz are also a mix, but they have heavier Mogoloid influence. I guess this sub-race is called "Turanoid".

And actually, many Tajiks or Afghans have Mongoloid features also, and they cannot be differed from a regular Uzbek or Turkmen.
Garibim, namima Kerem diyorlar,
Asli'mi el almis, harem diyorlar.
Hastayim, derdime verem diyorlar,
Marasli Seyhoglu Satilmis'im ben.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 03:11

Barbar, it seems you don't read my posts carefully. I stated, by an example, that these kinds of people with beard and open eyes like Iranians are not considered typical Turkmen. THEY ARE CALLED "QUL" WHICH REFLECTS WHERE THEY COME FROM. Maybe 30 percent of Turkmen; I mean they're not the majority. A larger number are Mongoloid or those who have got Mongoloid features.

They ARE in Turkmenistan. You've just searched google to see pictures taken, mostly, from foregin visitors who are really seeking to see somethign different. So, these people would be their choice.

To tell you the truth, your efforts really make me laugh. You think I might be lieng you when I say original Turkmens are Mongoloid. Or, you're convincing a Turkmen how he looks like.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 03:27

Thanks to my dear friend Zagros. I can ask you the same question Barbar: have you been to Turkmenistan? Anyhow, also the famous Iranian Singer in America 'Mansour' is a Turkmen Hazara. He is a good friend of my aunt's husband (what they call it in English?). He's a Mechanical Engineer, as far as I know (Huh, Zagros?). I'm sure Zagros have seen him too. Anyhow, I was about to add this; no need to tell me how he thinks. President Niyazov is a good example of an original Turkmen.

Edited by gok_toruk - 19-Jun-2006 at 03:47
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 00:37

Uh huh, this is the point. And they don't really look like typical Turkmen.
please ,for GOD"S sake ,close your mouth !! you don't even know what turkmen look like !!!
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 00:44

I have seen hundreds if not thousands of Hazaras in Iran, they look VERY  mogolid
yes ,central asian can be mogolid ,but definitelly not like  the pics Gok-turk

put ( I mean chinese or japaness or korean)

I have seen the statue of Timurlane the Uzbeks have erected - he looks far too caucasoid (like the sketch picture of him we have here in the AE avatar) - the real Timurlane looked nothing like it.
inteersting ,have you ever seen him ????why you are so sure !! noone is sure !!!

Edited by perdon - 20-Jun-2006 at 00:50
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 00:48

Barbar, it seems you don't read my posts carefully. I stated, by an example, that these kinds of people with beard and open eyes like Iranians are not considered typical Turkmen. THEY ARE CALLED "QUL" WHICH REFLECTS WHERE THEY COME FROM. Maybe 30 percent of Turkmen; I mean they're not the majority. A larger number are Mongoloid or those who have got Mongoloid features.

They ARE in Turkmenistan. You've just searched google to see pictures taken, mostly, from foregin visitors who are really seeking to see somethign different. So, these people would be their choice.

To tell you the truth, your efforts really make me laugh. You think I might be lieng you when I say original Turkmens are Mongoloid. Or, you're convincing a Turkmen how he looks like.

I don't give a sh*t about what turkmen look like from now on !!!
but if you say one thing about O'zbek ,I will  .......,you know what I mean  ,fake turkmen
if they ban me once ,I will open a thousand accounts to let you regret what you say about O'zbek !!!
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 11:35
Originally posted by Bashibozuk

Kazakhs and Kyrgiz are also a mix, but they have heavier Mogoloid influence. I guess this sub-race is called "Turanoid".

Just check the history of central asia after Chengis, then you will know the reason for these heavier mongolic influences in Qazaq, Qirghiz and some Uzbek and Uyghur.

Still anthropologically, Turanid is a sub-race of caucasoid. Aralid-Turanid (Qazaqs being predominant) has some Mongolic feature, while Pamirid-Turanid is mainly caucasoid.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 11:49

I can ask you the same question Barbar: have you been to Turkmenistan?

I don't know what to say. I tried my best not to have argument with you and just asked some simple questions, since you are in Turkmenstan. I stated clearly that I've not been to Turkmenstan, you............

Qul means slave, you can't say that they are "Qul", so they are not original Turkmens. As in the history of central Asia, Turkified Mongols after Chengiz were considered to be aristocrats (the decendants of the great han), actually these aristocrats were not real Turkic people (They might be mixed, but they had blood relation with Mongol ancestors). On the countary, the "Qul"s are the real Turks.  let's put this discussion for later.

Now tell me if you want (as simple as possible), which of the following anthropological type is typical in Turkmanistan, and what's the persentage:

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 04:24

I know Turkmens better than you Ozbeks; always laughing people, being just like a kid, making jokes of life. Were you brought up being taught to say these kinds of nonesense about people? Huh? What do you mean you'll f*ck a Turkmen, huh? An Ozbek? If you dare, tell this to a Turkmen. Ozbeks? If you know Turkmens better than me, you know Turkmens are the most frightening people in Central Asia. So, instead of sitting behind your PC and speak like this, dare to speak face to face to a Turkmen. I know my job very good. I'm really eager to see you soon. It's almost summer and vacation in Central Asia. It will be very good to see you face to face and to ask abotu what you said. An Ozbek?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>