Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics of Turkman, Uyghur, Uzbek and M
    Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 04:41

I have never been to Turkmanistan. I know Uzbek, Mongols very well. Our dear Gok-Toruk claims that all original Turkmans are mongoloid. I found some pictures from the web on these people. I'm a little puzzled.  You can compare here (to me, Turkmans are clearly Turanoid-Caucasian from these pictures)

Some one from Turkmanistan or who has been there, now please tell me, are they not typical Turkmans? HELP, please.

Another Turkman girl (No one will doubt if you say she is Uyghur)

Uyghur Girls:

Uzbek girls:

Mongolian girls and boys:

Edited by barbar - 15-Jun-2006 at 04:43
Either make a history or become a history.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 11:31
Here are some pics of Uzbek singers. uzbeks are the true central asian beauties...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 11:33

one more pic of shaxzoda.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 12:36

As a Mongolian, i would like to add some images of Mongolians.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:20

I've told you there are lots of Turkmens who look Turanoid that are considered mixed people. I even stated the word used for them.

We call Turkmens who are original 'igi' and consider them to be real Turkmens, racially. Turkmens distinguish between a mixed person and a pure one. Now, I'm saying 'Mongoloid'. You know, it does not necessarily mean they are like Mongols. We've got lots of slight difference in our face and body even among one tribe; let alone to compare seprate nations.

So, the pictures you've provided are of Turanoid Turkmens or let's be honest, Caucaid. I think I'll better show you some pure Turkmens and you'll get the point. I'm not sure if you'll accept them, anyhow.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:31

gok tork, after what i heard from petron, i don't know if i can trust you anymore...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:33

mongols look not bad.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:38
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:38
Uzbek looks more beautiful than mongols
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:40
Check this out:

TATAR LADY.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:44
You're free to think in anyway you like. You're not supposed to trust me.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:52
Originally posted by banned

Uzbek looks more beautiful than mongols

Uzbeks are Mongol mixes. Mongols also mixed a lot with turcik tribes.

After all it is not beauty contest, remember!
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 14:00
Don't mind 'banned'. He is arashomid and karangir in disguise. They all are now banned by the way since they are one and the same.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 14:05

I didn't know this. Thanks to tell me. I don't need their trust anyhow.

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 15:19
Such beatiful people Smile
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 17:34
I have seen Turkomen who look like the last pic in the original post, Iltrish quite clearly stated that there are different names for the more mongoloid and another for the more caucasoid Turkomen.

Edited by Zagros - 15-Jun-2006 at 17:35
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 20:15

petron brother, provide some uzbek movie links...

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 22:22

Dead

I'm not trying to compare the beauties here. So please stop the nonesense to comment who are more beautiful. Beauty is just a relative notion.

My question is to Gok-Toruk or someone who has been to Turkmanistan.  Don't try to prove who are pure Turkman and who are not. We can discuss it later.

Now please tell me, are those Turkmans in the picture really typical? By "typical" I mean you can tell at first glance that they are Turkman. 

Either make a history or become a history.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 00:04
Pictures of Tajik Good pics. taken in dushanbe:

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 00:06
barbar, nerdu yashuyorsoon? Ne yapiyorsun? Hangi ulkdan dundun?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>