Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LORI FEILI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LORI FEILI
    Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 18:04
I might have missunderstood u but have patience with me kak omar.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 18:05
I might have missunderstood u but have patience with me kak omran.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 18:09
Originally posted by omran feili

I will write  you a bout the  tribe Of the Malek shahies next time .Khezel is beg  they have  colleges and Universities they are a Nation to beg to be made into  a tribe: LUR  KURDS  ARE CAUSINS  WE CALL THE KURDS  AAMOZA <BUT OUR MALEK SHahies  KHEZELIES  AS BERA  AUTOMATICLY EVERY SHAPERD DO IT  .Do you know why?
I'm sorry didnt get the question.
Was it why we call the kurds amoza (son of my fathers brother) and not bera(brother)? Have  i understand it right?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 18:19
OK, but it is wrong to call Lors Kurds as it is to call Kurds Persians.

And I do not agree with Omran's description of Soranis, sure, in Iraq they have mixed with Turkmen Arabs and Ashur but they are still Kurds.

I do however agree that Feylis are close to Lors and are a branch thereof, simply because of the similarity in language, which is closer to Farsi than Sorani.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 18:41
Originally posted by Zagros

OK, but it is wrong to call Lors Kurds as it is to call Kurds Persians.

And I do not agree with Omran's description of Soranis, sure, in Iraq they have mixed with Turkmen Arabs and Ashur but they are still Kurds.

I do however agree that Feylis are close to Lors and are a branch thereof, simply because of the similarity in language, which is closer to Farsi than Sorani.

Agree with u Zagros, when it comes to soranis.
Good, for once, we have agreed to agree with each other Smile

One more thing, Faylis are kurds (lurs), as Kak Omran clarified, and as i wrote at the end of the "Fayli" thread. (sources are provided by Kak omran).

And fayli is closer to sorani (both aforementioned are kurdish) than farsi.
I have a dictionary swedish-south kurdish. there i have written in our words in it- in places where the meanings differs from "south kurdish"-, and i have noticed that 9 of 15 words are exactly the same (of those words i can, God knows my fayli is not perfect). Put in two more words, that sounds a bit different, but when u read it u understand it instantly and u will have 11 of 15 that are the same.
I can send u the book if u require it as a source as long as u promise to send it back Smile Or i can scan some of the pages so u can see it also.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 20:56
 AS you know  Shah Abaas Safavee was  a decedant of A kurdish father  ,his mother was a Torkman ,daughter of  Uzon Hassan leader of the Qezil Bash  originaly  the Safveed were sunnies  and Kurd How about that? .
And where  I got   you this Info.The answer is from "Safavid Persia Edited by  Charles  Melville I. B. Tauris & Co .Ltd
Published in association with the Center of Middle  Estern Studies  University of Cambridge .London England
Page 117

Title : Sufis ,Dervishes and Mullas: The controversy over Spirtual and Temporal Dominion in Seventeenth century  Iran
By Kathryn Babayan.
  " From Safawat el Safa ( By ibn  Bazaz ,750H /1350)  .......An inetial stage of revision saw  the transformation of Safavid identy as Sunni Kurds into Blood  decendans of Mohamad."
   Shah Abaas was a seriel killer ,he never slept  a day with out  killing some  one  including many of his sons .He Killed  Shahwardy Khan Prince of the Lurs  who was  merried to his Sister. In His  auto biography  he simpley  state  that  the Prince of Laris was  incompetant and he removed  him afer some blood shed.He fought the Lurs nearly all his life and when you read  Volume one  of Alaam Ara Abassi you will see without the Lors  Iran would have been over run by the Othman Turks .It wa Hussian Khani Feili  who defended the terertories West of Iran while Abbass was bussy fighting the Afghan,the Uzback ,the Turkman ,the Gorgian ,Armenian and the Russian .Yet he almost killed  Hussian Khan too.Whilie fighting the Uzback Othmanies attacked Iran ,Lor Prince Hussian Khan Feili drove them back and Captured Ahmad Pash Waly of  Iraq and took him to Khoram Abaad and excuted him there.His own  auto biographer record  these things  Abaas as said he was just another serial Killer .I do not think Laries were sunnies for a single day most of Iran were Shia any way  before the Safaveed made it  official.

Edited by omran feili - 13-Jun-2006 at 14:37
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 21:25
Siwan remember Sharaf Khan was paid by the Safavee  Shah  to write  a book suiting the Shahs taste his works are  classified as oral History ,some of  it  is right . Shah Abbass  historian Sekander Torkman and others Nezhatil Qolob and Nasukh el  Twareekh consider Lor as Kurds  .Modren History wrinting has under gone changes as much as computer and the old Tasbeeh system of calculation .These old Historian all paid by Shah or Khleefah and wrote what Pleased them.They must be studied  causiusly . This goes for Tabari ,Ibni abel Hadeed  ,ibni atheer all turn out now to be only accurate some time .Even Herdothus  is considered as a biggest lier in history ! Modern Archiological discoveries in Loristan and else where point to a different direction from all of those old Historians . Islamic history of  shia and sunni  based on new discovries all by Egytian are full of shoking revalations too . Nationalism is but feeling nothing else the DNA of human being and  A chimbanze is 999% are close
Imagune how we human being our DNA IS colse to each others.
 I am  son  of  Hayat Qulikhan ,son of Esfandyar khan Ameer jang ,son Gholam Reza Khan Waly ,son of Hussian Qulikhan .. Abo ghdarah Feili..................  and thank you for asking
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 04:05
Omran, there is a region in Fars called Laristan and the language is called Lari, it is different to Lori, it is apparently a dialect of Persian, do you know anything of it?  And is this what you were referring to or did you mean Lori/Luri?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 07:34
Zagroos

The laguage of all componant of Iranian community of Nations are gravitating toward the official language which is called Pahlavi persian.
My Father  will   say: cee khod  in lori" I  say :aray tao,  My father will say Honai Ali ma khan , I say Mali Ali mama khan
  My father will say  to some one he did not like Day bawa
      I say Kori  sag
In one  generation our Lori language under went a radical change. Lari  is no exceptions ,as of now they speak a country side Persian . Like most of Iran    Arabic words is comming  in by  Osmoses from all direction.And  because of  their havey influence  in all over Persian Golf we should expact  more cultural infleunce from that region `s language .We in Iran Lack  a coherant  movement for cultural  revival and purity, Arab and Turks  spend a lot of efforts to protect their language ,we just let it happens the way it happens; circumstances moves us in its own way. Feilies  of Iraq  speaks mostly Arabics  to their children , good by Loristan ,and Lori to them  and  Loristan is a talk about some pre historic State .In most history books witen during the    thirteen century  and on  records  that Lori feili  draw thier maps by including Baghdad as their teritories  and they control it .If you tell that to  a Fieli  Gentelman he will never think it  was possible ,because the Iraqi   and the  Pahlavi regemes  crushed and almost killed their  National self esteem by oblitrating their History and   their Culture.Laris on   much more safer grounds
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 07:47
My grandpa said once we are belong to "Kalhor" tribe, maybe were "Farmanfarmaian" family Kalhors too. 
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 08:17
KAK omran.

I think it was during the reign of the Khorshidi dynasti that bagdad was part of the "luristan" wilayat, am i corrrect? And it was for almost 3 decades?

And u are correct , many faylis do speak arabic with their children, and some speak farsi with their children. But there are some, like my father, who only speaks kurdish with his children. I do not any arabic for instance, despite the fact that my father was born in iraq, as myself, he never taught me any arabic, alhamdulellah. The farsi i had to learn since we lived in iran during my uprising, but we never speak another language than kurdish in our home. And ur dialec i understand perfectly, ur fathers is a bit harder (the older generation  that is), but understand it also.

I have noticed for example that the kurds in ilam say "da mal", instead of "la mal".
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 09:08
Maziar

Farman farmaian are Azeri Qajar royal family  "Shahzadah.He was  grand son or son of  Fteh Ali shah and the Royal governer of Kirmanshah
Kalhor are closely realted to all of Pusti Koo Folks . The khan always had his  favorate wife from Kalhor  the last one Abaas khan Qobadian sister  Zobiadah khanum daughter of Suliaman Khani Kalhor was the Queen Of Loristan. The relationships are extensive neraly every son of the Khans other wise known as Walies thru out history of the region had his uncle  a Kalhor  or a Malik Shahi.The Malik Shahi girls  are cocided the most femenan of all  

Edited by omran feili - 13-Jun-2006 at 13:40
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 10:08
"Let  it be known that we consider the Sorranies as A mixture of Telkiefies ,Assorian and arabs .Tamam be chek. Ya Ali Mede  Khoda hafez untill next time"

Yeah, there are alot of turkmens, assyrians and arabs in my hometown too. Sannandaj is filled with them... Nice generalization omran feili.

Edited by Cent - 13-Jun-2006 at 10:09
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 10:11
You know what omran... First when I read your posts I was impressed, but now... When I know that you have an agenda: to show us that Soranis are not Kurds, I've lost all the respect for you. Good job!
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 14:20
Originally posted by Cent

You know what omran... First when I read your posts I was impressed, but now... When I know that you have an agenda: to show us that Soranis are not Kurds, I've lost all the respect for you. Good job!

GOOD  no harm feeling I just said what  I beleave 

Edited by omran feili - 26-Jun-2006 at 17:03
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:44
It seems everyone has an agenda.  But let's keep that out of this discussion which hitherto has been very interesting. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:48
Originally posted by Zagros

Do you know anything about the "Larti" tribe Omran?   Apparently I descend from this tribe, they migrated to Kermanshah from Loristan about 400-500 years ago as a result of tribal warfare.

Idid promissed you some more information regardin the Laries and Laristan

Aparently Lar like at the time of the MEDE  was used as first name for boys.
The city of Lar had a different name but in the time of Ki Khosro of the Kian ( The Mede ) who apointed  Ger geen as crowned prince for that great city GEr Geen   first son Name was Lar and he named the city  after him;
Prior to intering the city the  Lord Astranomer warned  Ger  Geen of bad omen so he waited seven years  out  of  the of the city untill the astonomer told him  is  O right to enter .
Since  no king on earth has been able to conquer the Laristan and for four thosand years the decedant of  Ger geen ruled Laristan. Legend says all retreating  Persian  royaltieas and nobilies were hidden in Laristan because they were safe to be their.
The first Muslem  abrove to be ruler of Laristan  during the  Khilafat of Omer ben abdel Aziz  Is Jalel el deen  Eraj  Ki Qobad

At the time  of Safavees Ibraheem Khan decdant of Ki Qobad was ruling aparently  he refuse paying Taxes to Shah Abass and that is  how the conflict started .It is a long long history longer then History of Iran
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:04
Originally posted by omran feili

Originally posted by Cent

Kurds is not some sort of green or blue blood   creatures .It is a culture
 Why do n`t  you   try to teach them to  be  true Kord by respecting the Culture and history of the great Kirmanj ,and the race of Lions the great  Zaza.As for us the Lors we have no need for any of that  we are the Gardian of  our Irani  Aziz teretories  we  say  cross it  , you die to every one on this planet  . Our destinty tied to   Iran first and for most  and we have  always the blessing of Molay Haq  ve HAQIQAT ,NOR CHASHMI  ASHIQAN ,SERDARI YARAN  ALI ,and that is all what we Lor look for, nothing more nothing less
You are  right  it is an agenda.

You are a big joke. You're even worse than me. What are you? A medieval warrior? I'll pass that border to your land anyday.

Zagros, is he saying that faylis are not Kurds or what? :S

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:25
I dont know but let's keep this on topic. I am sick of these threads turning into pissing contests.

Omran i spoke with my father and he is adament the larti came from Loristan and not Fars - there is a place there called "Sar Abe Lart" which gets its name from the Larti, what do you think?

Again, thanks for the additional information.

Edited by Zagros - 13-Jun-2006 at 17:36
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:38
Tategem Omran sure knows alot of intresting stuff.

Khalo Omran, could you do me a favour and write down some of the books u have about Lors (more intrested of pushte-koh than pish-koh) or know about?
If you also could write down the ISBN numbers of those books i would be very grateful.

By the way my fathers family (grandgrandgrandpa i think) first moved to iraq when Wali hussein quli khan was  defeated by the king. They were with him when he crossed over the border into Iraq of today. Cool ha :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>