Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LORI FEILI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LORI FEILI
    Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 21:02
 Jeses chrise , you are right  my E mail  has been blocked .
I must have pushed a wrong buttom .

omranfeili@aol.com.   is open for business

The battum says permitt mail only from people I know.
I have removed it.

Edited by omran feili - 15-Jun-2006 at 21:23
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 14:23
KHALO Omran

This is the second time i have tried to send an email to ur mail omranfeili@aol.com, and for the second time i get the message:

Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because they are not accepting mail from

There seems to be a problem with ur mail. Got any idea what the problem is? Should i fix an aol account or?

/saiwan
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 18:15
Khalo Omran.

Dased dard nakad khalo, khoda bildad.
I will order all of them and start reading, with the help of almighty i will learn alot from these books, and i do concider u as my guide.

Jaretreg, dased dard nakad o khoda bildad, o emred drij bekad. Mamnon.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 15:17
 Aghia Siwan Khan

First  the list of  books that can put you in the saddle  and Marching :

TARIKHI LURISTAN ,ROZEGARI QAJAR
 AZ TASIS TA  INQLABI  12999 (REZA KHAN QOLDOR TOOK OVER)
  AUTHOR  MOHAMAD REZA WALI ZADAH MOJEZI ( GOVERNER GENERAL OF LUIRSTAN IN 1970S)

.HE IS A WALIZADAH AS YOU SEE, SO HE IS PUTING  GHOLAM  REZAKHAN TO  BE GREATER THEN ANY KING EVER EXISTED INCLUDING DARIUS THE GREAT .
SO YOU HAVE TO READ IT WITH THAT  CAUTIOUS NOTE IN MIND  814 PAGES  HARD COVER.
PUBLISHER  INTESHARATI  HOROFIEH TEHRAN

2- DONBALA TARIKHI LURISTAN
   ROZEGARI PAHLAVI EZ 1299 TO INQLABI MILLI 1979
   AUTHER  GHOLAM REZA AZIZI  SAME PUBLISHER A VERY INTERESTING BOOK.

3-  MASHAHER VE MA AAREEFI LURISTAN
    AUTHER  SAHDRAWAN  MOHAMED REZA WALI ZADA MOJEZZE,  AFTER AUTHERING THIS BOOK HE PASSED AWAY .SAME PUBLISHER

4--LURISTAN  VE  TARIKHI QOWMI  KASSITE
   AUTHER MOHAMEDI  SOHARBI
   PUBLISHER INTESHARTI   AFALAK
 5-  TARIKHI KUSHTI LURISTAN : HISTORY OF WRESTLING  IN LURISTAN
   AUTHER GHOLAM REZA  MOHAMADI
  CHAPKHANI AMEER I KABEER KHORAM ABAAD

SINCE THE REMOVAL OF PAHLAVI 62 GOOD BOOKS ARE INPUBLICATIONS AND MORE ON THE WAY

IN ENGLISH
 NOMADS  OF LURISTAN  18 INCHES BY 10 INCHES 400 PAGES APROXIMATE PRICE 270$ PLUS PICTURISQU AND WELL WRITEN
     AUTHER SEVERAL
     EDITOR INCHIEF IDA NICOLIASEN
1    COPY RIGHT THE CARLSBERG  FOUDATION/ RHODOS,COPENHAGEN 1993.
  -2- LORD GORZON GOVERNAR GENERAL OF INDIA INTERVIEWING HUSSIAN  QOLIKHAN .CONTIAN IMPORTANT OBSERVATION AND PICTURES.
  2-  RIECH MINISTER  FRIEDRICH ROSEN  PIBLISHER E.P. DUTTON AND COMPANY INC 123 PAGES  i AM TOLD THE GERMAN VERSION CONTIANS MORE INFO ,IT IS ALL ABOUT HUSSIAN QULIKHAN
  3-  IRAQ  ,1900 -- 1950
     AUTHER STEPHEN HELMESLY LONGRIGG

ROYAL INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS OXFORD UNIVERSITY  PRESS    LONDON  - NEW  YORK I953 AND IMPORTANT ARTICLE TELLING HOW  GHOLAM REZA KHAN NEVER RECOGNZED THE BORDER OF IRAQ AND HOW HE CLIAMED MOST OF KUT AND SOME PARTS OF DIALA ,IT IS AN ADVERSARIAL REPORT ,BUT YOU CAN READ THE HIDDEN FACTS TOO.

4--  OMRAN FEILI AND PROF .ARLENE  FROMCHUCK   : MIDDLE EAST REVIEW ; PUBLISHER AMERICAN ACADEMIC ASSOCIATION FOR PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST  FALL 1976
  TITLE:  THE KURDISH STRUGLE FOR INDEPENDANCE ; CONTIANS 23 PRIMERY SOURCES IN THE BIOGRAPHY
  5-  TITLE 
       A NOBLE PERSIAN AUTHER "  THE TRAVELER`S COMPANION" BY  GHOLAM REZA KHAN,WALI OF LURISTAN .  AUTHERD BY C.J. ADMONS
 JOURNAL OF CENTRAL  ASIAN SOCIETY VOL.1X 1922 PART 1
REPRINT BY   PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHER BY  KRAUS REPRINT LTD VADUS  1963.

6--  the women of Deh koo (pushtikoo)   It is the most important  social,anthropological contribution ever been made to the Lurish women social conditions . All books above are about kings,khans and so  on . this book is about ordinary people life .Erika Friedl   Phd from university of Meinz Germany speaks and act like a 100%  Lurish woman ,she is a mirecule,she lives  now in Luristan with her husband that what she  wrote for me long time ago . An Austrian citizen tought in  the University of michigan .The book is a theater for all of the family ,Pulished by Penguin Group   ISBN 0 -87474-400 -8(HC)..i989
 ISBN 0 I401 . 4993 7 (PBK)
 THIS WILL TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS IF NOT SEVERAL YEARS TO FINISH

Edited by omran feili - 15-Jun-2006 at 13:53
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 18:39
Originally posted by saiwan

Tategem Omran sure knows alot of intresting stuff.

Khalo Omran, could you do me a favour and write down some of the books u have about Lors (more intrested of pushte-koh than pish-koh) or know about?
If you also could write down the ISBN numbers of those books i would be very grateful.

By the way my fathers family (grandgrandgrandpa i think) first moved to iraq when Wali hussein quli khan was  defeated by the king. They were with him when he crossed over the border into Iraq of today. Cool ha :)

Were you got this name AGHA ,for Pir Mamai   and  Khasi Ali sake  what is your name

To night I will be out.but remember  Pushti Kooh and Pishi koo are inseprable they are like tooth and  skin of the tooth . You will find that out when I give you the list as well as important articles by variouse orientologist .Including  riech minister  fredick Rosen and others .

It must  be Gholam Reza khan not Hussian Qulikhan. General Ali Razmara   Nakhost wazer Iran da Tariekhi Pustokuh anoise ki ager Hussian  qulikhan Zenig na be   Iran da bayn de check ( First time  a little confesion by a non Lor  Persian Genral!.

Edited by omran feili - 14-Jun-2006 at 23:42
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:55
Originally posted by Zagros

I dont know but let's keep this on topic. I am sick of these threads turning into pissing contests.

Omran i spoke with my father and he is adament the larti came from Loristan and not Fars - there is a place there called "Sar Abe Lart" which gets its name from the Larti.

I said LARISTAN  SAR AAB LART CHANGE NOTHING AS IT IS A WATER HEAD  location .NAMES ARE ABRIVIATED CHANGED AS   people wishes in our culture   WE  Call KIRMASHAN .OTHER SAYS KIMANSHAH ,and OTHER SAYS KIMANISHAHAN SAME CITY DIFFRENT SPELLING, What  are all of these discussion is about : is  chicken and Egg  story .If Iran was powerfull and successful like America who only  in  the city of New York has one hundred  sixty  Nationality lives  in it . All are proud to  be called American ,because America is a success Story Iran  is not, so people of Iranian origin in Iran or ouside its  teretories Like Afghanistan   and other part of Kurdistan  in search of a new identy to jump the boat ,to  file   not   for their  seperations but their divorce .Recently I wrote in Iran . com I said we  the rest of Iran should seperate from Azerbaijan ,because they say azaeries do not want  to seperate from Iran  I said but we want .A small cohisive Iran will do thousand time better ,but I got a storm of protest
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:44
OOO i forgot to say that i do not speak arabik, so a book in arabic is useless to me. Farsi and english however i can.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:38
Tategem Omran sure knows alot of intresting stuff.

Khalo Omran, could you do me a favour and write down some of the books u have about Lors (more intrested of pushte-koh than pish-koh) or know about?
If you also could write down the ISBN numbers of those books i would be very grateful.

By the way my fathers family (grandgrandgrandpa i think) first moved to iraq when Wali hussein quli khan was  defeated by the king. They were with him when he crossed over the border into Iraq of today. Cool ha :)
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:25
I dont know but let's keep this on topic. I am sick of these threads turning into pissing contests.

Omran i spoke with my father and he is adament the larti came from Loristan and not Fars - there is a place there called "Sar Abe Lart" which gets its name from the Larti, what do you think?

Again, thanks for the additional information.

Edited by Zagros - 13-Jun-2006 at 17:36
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:04
Originally posted by omran feili

Originally posted by Cent

You know what omran... First when I read your posts I was impressed, but now... When I know that you have an agenda: to show us that Soranis are not Kurds, I've lost all the respect for you. Good job!

Kurds is not some sort of green or blue blood   creatures .It is a culture
 Why do n`t  you   try to teach them to  be  true Kord by respecting the Culture and history of the great Kirmanj ,and the race of Lions the great  Zaza.As for us the Lors we have no need for any of that  we are the Gardian of  our Irani  Aziz teretories  we  say  cross it  , you die to every one on this planet  . Our destinty tied to   Iran first and for most  and we have  always the blessing of Molay Haq  ve HAQIQAT ,NOR CHASHMI  ASHIQAN ,SERDARI YARAN  ALI ,and that is all what we Lor look for, nothing more nothing less
You are  right  it is an agenda.

You are a big joke. You're even worse than me. What are you? A medieval warrior? I'll pass that border to your land anyday.

Zagros, is he saying that faylis are not Kurds or what? :S

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:48
Originally posted by Zagros

Do you know anything about the "Larti" tribe Omran?   Apparently I descend from this tribe, they migrated to Kermanshah from Loristan about 400-500 years ago as a result of tribal warfare.

Idid promissed you some more information regardin the Laries and Laristan

Aparently Lar like at the time of the MEDE  was used as first name for boys.
The city of Lar had a different name but in the time of Ki Khosro of the Kian ( The Mede ) who apointed  Ger geen as crowned prince for that great city GEr Geen   first son Name was Lar and he named the city  after him;
Prior to intering the city the  Lord Astranomer warned  Ger  Geen of bad omen so he waited seven years  out  of  the of the city untill the astonomer told him  is  O right to enter .
Since  no king on earth has been able to conquer the Laristan and for four thosand years the decedant of  Ger geen ruled Laristan. Legend says all retreating  Persian  royaltieas and nobilies were hidden in Laristan because they were safe to be their.
The first Muslem  abrove to be ruler of Laristan  during the  Khilafat of Omer ben abdel Aziz  Is Jalel el deen  Eraj  Ki Qobad

At the time  of Safavees Ibraheem Khan decdant of Ki Qobad was ruling aparently  he refuse paying Taxes to Shah Abass and that is  how the conflict started .It is a long long history longer then History of Iran
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:44
It seems everyone has an agenda.  But let's keep that out of this discussion which hitherto has been very interesting. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 14:20
Originally posted by Cent

You know what omran... First when I read your posts I was impressed, but now... When I know that you have an agenda: to show us that Soranis are not Kurds, I've lost all the respect for you. Good job!

GOOD  no harm feeling I just said what  I beleave 

Edited by omran feili - 26-Jun-2006 at 17:03
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 10:11
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 10:08
"Let  it be known that we consider the Sorranies as A mixture of Telkiefies ,Assorian and arabs .Tamam be chek. Ya Ali Mede  Khoda hafez untill next time"

Yeah, there are alot of turkmens, assyrians and arabs in my hometown too. Sannandaj is filled with them... Nice generalization omran feili.

Edited by Cent - 13-Jun-2006 at 10:09
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 09:08
Maziar

Farman farmaian are Azeri Qajar royal family  "Shahzadah.He was  grand son or son of  Fteh Ali shah and the Royal governer of Kirmanshah
Kalhor are closely realted to all of Pusti Koo Folks . The khan always had his  favorate wife from Kalhor  the last one Abaas khan Qobadian sister  Zobiadah khanum daughter of Suliaman Khani Kalhor was the Queen Of Loristan. The relationships are extensive neraly every son of the Khans other wise known as Walies thru out history of the region had his uncle  a Kalhor  or a Malik Shahi.The Malik Shahi girls  are cocided the most femenan of all  

Edited by omran feili - 13-Jun-2006 at 13:40
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote saiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 08:17
KAK omran.

I think it was during the reign of the Khorshidi dynasti that bagdad was part of the "luristan" wilayat, am i corrrect? And it was for almost 3 decades?

And u are correct , many faylis do speak arabic with their children, and some speak farsi with their children. But there are some, like my father, who only speaks kurdish with his children. I do not any arabic for instance, despite the fact that my father was born in iraq, as myself, he never taught me any arabic, alhamdulellah. The farsi i had to learn since we lived in iran during my uprising, but we never speak another language than kurdish in our home. And ur dialec i understand perfectly, ur fathers is a bit harder (the older generation  that is), but understand it also.

I have noticed for example that the kurds in ilam say "da mal", instead of "la mal".
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 07:47
My grandpa said once we are belong to "Kalhor" tribe, maybe were "Farmanfarmaian" family Kalhors too. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 07:34
Zagroos

The laguage of all componant of Iranian community of Nations are gravitating toward the official language which is called Pahlavi persian.
My Father  will   say: cee khod  in lori" I  say :aray tao,  My father will say Honai Ali ma khan , I say Mali Ali mama khan
  My father will say  to some one he did not like Day bawa
      I say Kori  sag
In one  generation our Lori language under went a radical change. Lari  is no exceptions ,as of now they speak a country side Persian . Like most of Iran    Arabic words is comming  in by  Osmoses from all direction.And  because of  their havey influence  in all over Persian Golf we should expact  more cultural infleunce from that region `s language .We in Iran Lack  a coherant  movement for cultural  revival and purity, Arab and Turks  spend a lot of efforts to protect their language ,we just let it happens the way it happens; circumstances moves us in its own way. Feilies  of Iraq  speaks mostly Arabics  to their children , good by Loristan ,and Lori to them  and  Loristan is a talk about some pre historic State .In most history books witen during the    thirteen century  and on  records  that Lori feili  draw thier maps by including Baghdad as their teritories  and they control it .If you tell that to  a Fieli  Gentelman he will never think it  was possible ,because the Iraqi   and the  Pahlavi regemes  crushed and almost killed their  National self esteem by oblitrating their History and   their Culture.Laris on   much more safer grounds
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 04:05
Omran, there is a region in Fars called Laristan and the language is called Lari, it is different to Lori, it is apparently a dialect of Persian, do you know anything of it?  And is this what you were referring to or did you mean Lori/Luri?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>