Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Coulter criticized for comments on 9/11 widows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann Coulter criticized for comments on 9/11 widows
    Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 02:10
I'm glad we can have an intelligent conversation based on the merits of divergent points of view. *sigh*

-Akolouthos
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 08:40
Oh, come on Akolouthos, it was just a joke.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 11:08
Originally posted by Akolouthos

I'm glad we can have an intelligent conversation based on the merits of divergent points of view. *sigh*

-Akolouthos

We can, We did! Akolouthos, the exchange you and I have had over this was the most fun I have had in a long time[ and with my clothes on] but that doesn't mean that it has to be taken seriously[ the subject that is] I don't always have time or interest to get involved in a debate, but I am looking forward to a next time.

Edited by red clay - 13-Jun-2006 at 13:12
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 11:47
Originally posted by red clay

this was the most fun I have had in a long time[ and with my clothes on]

We did not ask you about your personal life red clay.LOL

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 08:44
In response to criticisms from Hilary Clinton over her words against 9/11 widows, Coulter answered "if she wants to complain about people being mean to women, she should speak to her husband".

That's politics at its most petty, she has nothing to offer.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 08:51
Wow, I thought Ann Coulter would actually come up with something good. You know, about how Hillary Clinton is a godless liberal and all of the other insluts. However, I forgot that she was Ann Coulter, the most idiotic and obnoxious person in politics.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 17:49
Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

Wow, I thought Ann Coulter would actually come up with something good. You know, about how Hillary Clinton is a godless liberal and all of the other insluts. However, I forgot that she was Ann Coulter, the most idiotic and obnoxious person in politics.

A question, Is she really in politics? Confused
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 21:27
No, but she looks like shes into heroin.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Dampier View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Dampier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 05:40
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

I like Ann Coulter.....and I think that she actually looks "tooooo Good" to be in politics. Yea I said it! I think she looks good! And if you say different its not because you are looking at her....no you are looking at her too deep. Just look at her. Just look..not so hard.

Shes hot

Ewww. No. Please no.....
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 09:13
Red Clay, she is not in politics, but she does make a heck of a lot of money from it. 

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 17:34
Well, that's partly my point, she isn't in politics, she's..... I was going to say entertainer, but that's giving her far too much status.   How about, Professional no talent mean spirited bitch! Who acts like she's on meth. Pig
Unknown.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 18:31
She is an author, but a mean spirited bitchy author.Smile

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 18:43
This is the thing which really surprises me about her, her vote counts the same as everyone else's and she doesn't hold a seat in government, yet she received so much coverage. The only person in Australia comparable to her notoriety is Pauline Hanson, who at least held a federal seat in the state of Queensland. But Hanson was never as nasty or such a zealot as Coulter. I get the feeling that if someone tried to do what Coulter is doing her in Australia, people would just shrug their shoulders and ignore her for the powerless loudmouth that she is.
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 18:46
Originally posted by Constantine XI

This is the thing which really surprises me about her, her vote counts the same as everyone else's and she doesn't hold a seat in government, yet she received so much coverage. The only person in Australia comparable to her notoriety is Pauline Hanson, who at least held a federal seat in the state of Queensland. But Hanson was never as nasty or such a zealot as Coulter. I get the feeling that if someone tried to do what Coulter is doing her in Australia, people would just shrug their shoulders and ignore her for the powerless loudmouth that she is.

In the media-centric world in which we live, it is "all about the money."  Ann Coulter has glommed on to the ascendant political novelty of the moment, and will ride that horse until it dies.

Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 22:52
Originally posted by Dampier

Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

I like Ann Coulter.....and I think that she actually looks "tooooo Good" to be in politics. Yea I said it! I think she looks good! And if you say different its not because you are looking at her....no you are looking at her too deep. Just look at her. Just look..not so hard. Shes hot

Ewww. No. Please no.....

If you watched Jay Leno last night i think you would at least give me a nod that she is a little good lookin! Comon!

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 23:07
She apparently turned on the charm last night, I couldn't make it to 11:30.  Several people who view her as I do said it looked as though her agent or someone told her to tone it down. But she's still as nasty looking as a bucket of spiders.ClownPig

Edited by red clay - 15-Jun-2006 at 23:07
Unknown.
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 04:16
yeah, i watched Jay Leno last night, and she definitely needs to gain some weight. She's too skinny to be wearing what she was wearing
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 15:21
I taped the show, and I do not know if I was the only person who caught the comment she made to George Carlin about him being a non-believer.

Edited by Emperor Barbarossa - 17-Jun-2006 at 11:39

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 00:43
Originally posted by Tobodai

No, but she looks like shes into heroin.

Close enough then.
Arrrgh!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234