Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkmen Carpets. Brief History.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkmen Carpets. Brief History.
    Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 11:56

How about someone provide a link to various Turkmen "Bukhara" carpets!

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:09

So, Barbar, you're trying to convince me we're Caucian originally? You haven't been here. So, don't try to teach me how Turkmens are. You can talk about mixture; but not total geographical group. Kurds mentioned in the border line of Iran (hi there Zagros) and Turkmenistan are quite different from a usual Iranian. Because of all those interaction, they have got different people who look like Northern Khorasan Turks, some of them like Afghan people (especially when it comes to compare the face). This map has just been based on paper-based research while anthropology is quite different from what you've provided.

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:11

all men are created by God therefore all men are equal. Guys, please stop this nonsense racist discussion...

Back to my question:

So how is turkmenistan? Brother Gok toruk?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:13
Is turkmenistan a communist republic?
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:21
Well, dear 'arash omid', I've got kind of bad manner. You know, I won't pull anybody's let. That's why I don't expect other to pull my leg. But when mine is pulled, I'll do anything,..., anything to make my purpose understood. We holded conversations with Barbar in a very quite and polite environment. But he's newly started to a little bit exceed the limits. That's what I don't tolerate. Anyhow, my problem with Barbar, I'm telling this to his face, is just here and not any other thread. We're talking about Turkic dialects here and then. We've been friends for more than a year. We've supported each other many times. I won't let our friendship to break for this issue. It's natural of friends. You can't bridge the gap with someone you don't know and talk to him for days, arguing on your own point. Only with your friends and with those you've got used to, you can do. This is the case between Barbar and me. I believe in a thing. To get angry from time to time, to decharge yourself is good. But keeping the bad memories, is what I won't suggest. That's it.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:25
Anyhow Arash Omid, I'm quite pleased with Turkmenistan. Life is quite good and relaxing, especially when it comes to my experince of being 2 years in Iran. Life is so hectic there. You know, Turkmens are a little bit introvert, but good people. I know they're just not as good mannered as Uzbeks in Central Asia. But, they're honest and reliable. Totally I should say, I like it. Kazakstan is the only country, in my idea, which is better than Turkmenistan in Central Asia.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 13:29
This is my last post today, I've got to get offline. So, I can't reply you for the time being. Take good care my friend.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 15:53

aziz barada Gok torok:

aya shoma iran dost darid?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 15:58

is turkmenistan a secular state? How come there are communist in turkmenistan???

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:26
it's good for me to talk with you. Would you please send some pictures of turkmenistan if you don't mind.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 17:15
Originally posted by Seko

How about someone provide a link to various Turkmen "Bukhara" carpets!

from left to right: Turkman Ersary, Tekke Pendi, Turkman Tekke, Turkman Yomud Ersi

Edited by Maziar - 13-Jun-2006 at 17:22
Shir View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Shir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 02:13
Originally posted by arashomid

is turkmenistan a secular state? How come there are communist in turkmenistan???

Arashomid! Turkmenistan is a secular state and we do not have communists.

You can find interesting information and facts about our country here http://countryturkmenistan.tripod.com

By the way, Arashomid, which country are you from?

Edited by Shir - 14-Jun-2006 at 02:34
TŰRKMENISTAN WE TŰRKIE IKI DWLET, BIR MILLET!
Shir View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Shir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 02:17

it's good for me to talk with you. Would you please send some pictures of turkmenistan if you don't mind.

You could view dozens of Turkmenistan pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/turkmenphotos
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 10:38

aziz barada:

My name is Arash therefore you should know where I from...
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:01
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Anyhow Arash Omid, I'm quite pleased with Turkmenistan. Life is quite good and relaxing, especially when it comes to my experince of being 2 years in Iran. Life is so hectic there. You know, Turkmens are a little bit introvert, but good people. I know they're just not as good mannered as Uzbeks in Central Asia. But, they're honest and reliable. Totally I should say, I like it. Kazakstan is the only country, in my idea, which is better than Turkmenistan in Central Asia.
wahahahahahahahahahahaah !!!
big lies !!
respect !!!! MAn !! ClapClapClap
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:32
uzbek language is like russian?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:35
Originally posted by perdon

president niyazov looks like Mongolian person...
he doesn't look like mongol ,but central asian !!!
give a mogolian pic who looks like him ,idiot !!

Let me show you some pics
Those two guys share some similarities...

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:45
@Arash Omid, a very nice poet from Siavash Kasrayi about Ararsh Kamangir you have posted, i have searched for that since forever. Thank you for sharing. But it would be nice if you could translate it to English, so everyone could read it. You know, not everyone here can read and understand Farsi.Wink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:47
Originally posted by Maziar

@Arash Omid, a very nice poet from Siavash Kasrayi about Ararsh Kamangir you have posted, i have searched for that since forever. Thank you for sharing. But it would be nice if you could translate it to English, so everyone could read it. You know, not everyone here can read and understand Farsi.Wink

You like Farsi?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:48
you know it's about Arash Kamangir then you would understand it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>