Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

XBOX 360 Verus PS3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XBOX 360 Verus PS3
    Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 22:22
which console will be better
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 23:34
in the end, it's going to come down to has the better games. But, as far as hardware and the ability to support higher tier games.....the PS3 is better. 
Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 09:10
   I bought one of Microsofts Xbox360's when it was first released in the UK and it was totally crap. It didn't work from day one and i had bother getting the unit uplifted for replacement. After three months i went back to the retail outlet and demanded and got my money back.
     Microsoft have hushed the bad press about the Xbox360 being unreliable and it having many tech faults. I've heard that folks are getting compensated if their units are fixed three times. (3 times!- says a lot about Xbox360) Angry 
        I reckon Microsoft rushed these units out too soon in order to beat off Sony with its playstation3

I was disappointed with Xbox 360 and recommend peeps don't buy it.Embarrassed
           I pre ordered a playstation3 today but can't comment till i try it out.
Scorpian
communist View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote communist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 02:05
i have a 360 and it seems to be leading the charge in frony of the ps3 i think this is due to more and better games out for the 360 at this moment. in other news though the Wii seems to be doing very wel outselling every other console.
communist View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote communist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 02:08
But, as far as hardware and the ability to support higher tier games.....the PS3 is better.
i think by the time higher tier games start coming out for the ps3 the next xbox console will be on the way
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 03:56
the xbox360 has better games at the moment, but once final fantasy, pro evo soccer, grand theft auto, metal gear solid anda couple others comes out there will be NO competition..
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 07:16
I have a Xbox 360 and I do agree that it is somewhat faulty but I still like it because it has the better games. PS3 is too expensive and only a few games are there that I like. I recommend the Xbox 360 but its your choice.
communist View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote communist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 14:09
the xbox360 has better games at the moment, but once final fantasy, pro evo soccer, grand theft auto, metal gear solid anda couple others comes out there will be NO competition..  gta4 and final fantasy are both coming out for the 360 also and the 360 has many exclusive titles as well that are not yet out like halo 3 fable 2 splinter cell 5. i think sony has lost its edge since the ps2 days their exclusives are coming to the 360 and their console is going in the right direction but is to pricey.
Surmount View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Surmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 23:14
Nintendo all the way
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2011 at 12:36
human brain is best console we have...Our world representation is already virtual!
Tiger of Kai View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Tiger of Kai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2011 at 14:18
I've had both the 360 and the PS3 and I must say that I prefer the PS3 much better. Online is free, you can play blu-rays, and it has better exclusive games, IMO.
bjanic View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote bjanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2011 at 09:53
I don't think there is a real gauge as to which one would be the better console.  Each one has its own market to work with and it will just be up to the users to choose which one they are going for.

I went with the ps3 only because it offered a better bundle at the time I bought my unit. But if xbox offered the same, I would have tossed the coin and get which one comes out of it.

Plainly talking about hardware though, the ps3 looks to beat the xbox in all components.
 Post Reply Post Reply