Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions on Kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions on Kurds
    Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 16:52
Originally posted by Cent

I want a place where Kurds can learn their own language, their own culture and be KURDS.

And you think the PKK is working towards achieving that objective?

Some time ago I was watching this Kurdish Sateliate TV ... it was reporting on the PKK "freedom fighters". Surprise surpise the language they spoke in the camp was Turkish :lol: what a great way to preserve Kurdish identity.

It is never in the interest of minorities to utilize violance to achieve greater rights, because this is very detrimental to their rights. You are much more likely to achieve your objective by supporting the democratic reforms and propserity of the Turkish Republic, rather than some terrorist scum.

If the PKK can be creditted with achieving anything it would be not more rights for Kurds, rather -  inciting hatred, stoking the flames of interethnic violance, killing innocent Turks, and creating a nationalist backlash against ordinary Kurds.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 16:56
Dude, PKK brought the Kurdish question to an international level. Today Kurds can atleast have some more freedom when you talk about cultural expression. That would never of existed without PKK. They started it all.

And no, I do not support PKK. But I support their goal of creating a Kurdish state if you know what I mean, but not their ways they are doing it.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 16:58

And yes, I agree, we should use democratic methods, and when that doesn't work. Then you can use warfare - not terrorism - but warfare. Army vs geurilla.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 17:39

Dude, PKK brought the Kurdish question to an international level. Today Kurds can atleast have some more freedom when you talk about cultural expression. That would never of existed without PKK. They started it all.

I would not enter an immature and childish argument of who started it. But I strongly disagree with your statement that the PKK has brought any freedom, if anything the PKK slowed down the process and created an nationalistic backlash. The pole who have brought about more freedom are the likes of Leyla Zana who have fought for their cause through non-violant meanst. The PKK scum and their indiscriminate killing of civilians is now threatening to undermine their work. The only indispensable ally the Gray Wolves have in terms of  undermining Kurdish cultural rights is PKK terrorism.

But I support their goal of creating a Kurdish state if you know what I mean, but not their ways they are doing it.

Glad you have revealed your true colors. I hope you realize that supporting a seperate purely Kurdish state on the one hand and supporting wider cultural and linguistic rights for Turkish citizens of Kurdish origin, on the other, are two entirely different things. You cannot expect any sympathy from Turks towards the plight of people of Kurdish origin when you support seperatism and try to undermine the soveregnity of the Turkish state.

Edited by bg_turk - 02-Sep-2006 at 17:41
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 18:34
Cent

Dude, stay away from Pkk Terrorist propoganda sites, are these the kind of lies their now resorting to. The Kurdish issue has been plotted for the past hundred years by the big powers but each time they failed to grasp and understand the structure of the fiercely tribal society of the Kurds, remember Sheyh Said. So they decided on their new Frankensenian invention PKK Terrorism, a extremist RACIST Marxist organisation totally anti-Islamic, anti-feudal (ironic as they became tribal themselves) to actually change Kurdish society.

Pkk never got any freedoms for the Kurds, they actually delayed Kurds getting their rights. If Kurds had gone down the democratic path and peacefully pledged for their rights to be recognised as Turkey developed it would have been accepted much sooner. But instead Pkk created a backlash and blackened the reputation of Kurds. Sure for a few years the West shamefully tried to play them as the good guys. But when Terrorism hit us in the West we suddenly changed our tune, refound our "morals" and started lecturing the world about how terrible terrorism was. Well Turkey new all about that already as it had cost 40,000 lives already.

Do you know what happened in Diyabakir this year? Pkk tried to  create its old style rallies in its main base. Guess what people were fed up,, people refused to join, then you know what hppened? Pkk Terroists looted and attacked shops of Kurds, razed the city and burnt it, destroyed its reputation, kept investors away, hurt the cities tourism and so on. Don't you realise its Kurds who suffer because of these Terrorists their business were looted and destroyed how will they now provide for their families.

Pkk Terrorists are a racist organisation, they want an ethnically pure Kurdish state, not only that but the Kurds must be Marxist, renounce being Muslims and worship Apo. Their a disgrace and their support keeps dropping with this sort of behaviour.

Cent
Then you can use warfare - not terrorism - but warfare. Army vs geurilla.

So English, Irish, Iranian, German, Dutch, Itallian tourists are now the Turkish
army are theyOuch that's disgusting, hiding behind the banner of pretending to fight the armed forces
while they kill kids, woman, teachers, non-Turkish tourists, Kurds, rob, loot, and make Kurds lives a misery. How admirableConfused 

Edited by Bulldog - 02-Sep-2006 at 18:38
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 04:37
"while they kill kids, woman, teachers, non-Turkish tourists, Kurds, rob, loot, and make Kurds lives a misery. How admirableConfused "

And the Turkish army is so much better? Do you know what they do? I think not, so stop with your propaganda against PKK and glorify the Turks.

"If Kurds had gone down the democratic path and peacefully pledged for their rights to be recognised as Turkey developed it would have been accepted much sooner."

Proof? They didn't give them rights for 50 years, then PKK came and things started to happen.

Like I said before, I'm not a PKK-member or a fan of their methods. So stop talking like I'm a member.

"PKK Terrorism, a extremist RACIST Marxist organisation totally anti-Islamic, anti-feudal (ironic as they became tribal themselves) to actually change Kurdish society."

Hehe sounds exactly like the Turkish goverment. Racist, , anti-Kurdish, anti-democratic, oppresive against minorities. You know, they don't have a good record. GENOCIDE anyone?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 04:41
"Glad you have revealed your true colors. I hope you realize that supporting a seperate purely Kurdish state on the one hand and supporting wider cultural and linguistic rights for Turkish citizens of Kurdish origin, on the other, are two entirely different things. You cannot expect any sympathy from Turks towards the plight of people of Kurdish origin when you support seperatism and try to undermine the soveregnity of the Turkish state."

I have a independent Kurdish state, is that so bad?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Urungu Han View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Urungu Han Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 05:04
Bulldog,friend...

İf you live in Turkey,and see newroz,you can understand kurdish people who say "we first kurdish" mostly hate Turkic people.

They can speak kurdish but they must accept that if thay are living in a Turk country(luckyly),they must say they first Turk,not kurd.
The Turkish firstlaw says this...

Edited by Urungu Han - 03-Sep-2006 at 05:05
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 08:25
Cent 
And the Turkish army is so much better? Do you know what they do? I think not, so stop with your propaganda against PKK and glorify the Turks.

What do the Turkish army do huh, their an army with the aim like all national armies to protect the country. If some extremist Marxist Swede's starting killing innocent Sweedish people who a so-called "cause" would the army sit back and watch, would you condemn the army for reacting.

Why should I not attack a internationally regarded Terrorist Organisation, I'm not giving a subjective view they are a Terrorist Org this is a fact, they are involved in Drug trafficing, human trafficing, raising child soldiers, killing children, woman, teachers to try and frighten and terrorise people. What exactly is their NOT bad about these scumbags.

IPB Image

Expatriate recruitment of children to serve with armed groups in the region

Some armed groups are known to have recruited children from outside the region. In particular the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)has held recruitment drives in Swedish schools, the Kurdish community living in France, Germany and the Netherlands.

The Coalition was recently informed of the case of a 16-year old Kurdish girl who is missing since March 1999 after joining a meeting in a Kurdish centre.

The PKK has systematically recruited children, even creating children's regiments. One of which was run by a committee of five children aged between 8 and 12 years.

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMD...open&of=ENG-364

In 1997, a 14-year-old girl was one of several female guerrillas taken prisoner by the Turkish army during an offensive in Turkey's Cudi mountains. She explained that she joined the PKK the previous year and that she received political and military training at a PKK camp innorthern Iraq. She was a Syrian national. In 1998, 300 children, more than 10 per cent of the PKK's total number of child soldiers, were said to be girls

www.essex.ac.uk/armedcon/story_id/000050.pdf

CHILD RECRUITMENT BY ARMED GROUPS FROM OTHER COUNTRIESOn a number of occasions, the German NGO Gesellschaft fr bedrohte Vlker has denounced the abduction of children by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) in Germany for indoctrination, military training and deployment. In Celle, for example, it was reported that Kurdish parents of children who died in hostilities were honoured during a PKK celebration in March 1998.8German police have reported that the PKK has forced children, teenagers and youth to join political courses, often in third countries. For example, on 22 November 1998, police in Hanoverreported cases of children in guerrilla training in camps in the Netherlands and Belgium.9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail: info@child-soldiers.orghttp://www.child-soldiers.org 

etc  etc etc THIS ISN'T PROPOGANDA THESE ARE FACTS WAKE UP AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT THE SAND.

Proof? They didn't give them rights for 50 years, then PKK came and things started to happen.

You think Pkk Terrorists were the firsts, you forget Shey Said and the load of others who were told by their puppet masters they'd get a state if they started killing people but were crushed each time.

Hehe sounds exactly like the Turkish goverment. Racist, , anti-Kurdish, anti-democratic, oppresive against minorities. You know, they don't have a good record. GENOCIDE anyone?

Have you lived in Turkey, are you a Turkish citizen? so why are you talking
as if you are and as if your a total expert on the Turkish government. 
If it's so racist, why have their been Kurdish prime-ministers, why is everyone treated the same under the law of citizenship, no 
difference is made on paper between the people their all citizens and represented equally.

Ha, funny you talk about Genocide, as if Kurds weren't in the area in WW1,
you know what the Kurdish gangs got up to, Assyrians arn't very happy with Kurds
behaviour in WW1 are they, also Kurds were fighting againsts Armenians aswell
so pointing fingers is Ironic as your also without realising attacking yourself.

Besides, the Turkish government in the time of these so-called events was the Ottoman Government, todays Turkey went
through a revolution and was established in 1923.

Turkey has problems your correct, its not perfect but which country is,
if  you wanted to you could pick a bone with any state. 
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 14:33
They can speak kurdish but they must accept that if thay are living in a Turk country(luckyly),they must say they first Turk,not kurd.
The Turkish firstlaw says this...

But they are kurds not turks. How can a law chance someone race?

Hehe will you become gay, If turkish firstlaws say, All citizens of turkey are guys?

Plus country is not turk, I didnot know countries have race.

Even I have not agree with cent(specially PKK point, It harmed not helped)

I am agree, Turkish goverment is a little fasist.

why is everyone treated the same under the law of citizenship

That is realy one of most stupid claim I heard.(And god know I heard It one million times)

If a law say, All kurds(living inside of turkey) are not kurds but turks, and If this law is applied all citizens, this doesnot mean everyone treated same. (because this law is limiting only kurds, not turks.(

Our law is simply refusing kurds.

If there is a laws, that say All gays should be killed, and If this live applied all citizens, It does not mean there is not any discrimination against gays. Infact It is opposite.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:26
"I am agree, Turkish goverment is a little fasist."

hehe Bulldog, now you got owned. Please he's Turkish and said that his state is a little facist.

I know that Kurdish gangs were involved. WE'VE OPENLY SAID SORRY, DID THE TURKS DO THAT? Besides, Kurdish gangs don't represent the Kurdish people, the Turkish goverment do.

"etc  etc etc THIS ISN'T PROPOGANDA THESE ARE FACTS WAKE UP AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT THE SAND."

Hehe, have you seen how many times the Turkish goverment has been in HRW? I rest my case.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:29
"Turkey has problems your correct, its not perfect but which country is,
if  you wanted to you could pick a bone with any state."

Turkey is recognized in the west as "democratic". Democratic states do not  oppress it's own people.

Do you see Spain doing this to the basques or catalonians?

If we had like the catalonians have in Spain, we wouldn't probably even discuss this matter right now. Because most people would be satisfied.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:30
Cent who apologised? PKK? do you call pkk as we?
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:32
"
why is everyone treated the same under the law of citizenship

That is realy one of most stupid claim I heard.(And god know I heard It one million times)

If a law say, All kurds(living inside of turkey) are not kurds but turks, and If this law is applied all citizens, this doesnot mean everyone treated same. (because this law is limiting only kurds, not turks.(

Our law is simply refusing kurds.

If there is a laws, that say All gays should be killed, and If this live applied all citizens, It does not mean there is not any discrimination against gays. Infact It is opposite."

Thank you Mortaza.

I'm done here, I rest my case.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:34
"Cent who apologised? PKK? do you call pkk as we?"

I apologize, my family apologizes, I know political parties that have taken their reponsibilities. Wasn't there a party that made a statement regarding this issue a while ago, and apologized?

No, not PKK as we.

I'm no fan of PKK.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 15:40
well you mean dtp? just legal(Infact It is not even legal, a lot of members of them jailed because of helping pkk) part of pkk?

Anyway armenian genocide is not related with topic.

Crime is done by both kurds and turks, and both of them benefited from it.

If you refuse role of kurdish gangs(Infact they are not gangs but respected tribe leaders), I can easyly refuse role of turkish gangs.(Noone choose them.)
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 16:06
I don't refuse their role in the genocide. But you can't blame the Kurdish people.

But you can blame the Turkish goverment, they were behind it - the planning of it.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 18:11

I don't refuse their role in the genocide. But you can't blame the Kurdish people.

But you can blame the Turkish goverment, they were behind it - the planning of it.

The Ottoman government ordered the relocations, local Kurdish, Cherkess and Turkish militia did most of the killings.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 06:24
I know that Kurdish gangs were involved. WE'VE OPENLY SAID SORRY, DID THE TURKS DO THAT?

Who is WE? damn you let that one slip didn't you. Yesterday a civillian and police were killed and 9-10 people injured in a Tea Garden, last week many English tourists killed and German, Dutch, Iranian, Itallian, Turkish tourists were injured. That's just one week! Should the Turkish Army just roll over and say hey, kill our civillians go and ahead we'll even apologise for trying to stop you.

There are Kurdish Parties in Turkey, your stuck in the past and refuse to accept the reality of today, the Kurds born today will not have the same mentallity as you do as they will grow up in an environment where Kurds rights are recognised and will be disgusted with Pkk Terrorists activities and the reputation they give to innocent Kurds.

What do you know about Turkey? you live a privillaged life in Scandanavia, talking big and about this and that is all great while sipping your hot-coca in a pampered life in the West. I've visited remote villages in Batman where most the population is Kurdish and actually spoken with the locals. They are more concerrned about their tribal leaders-AGHAS (Leaders of the criminal Gangs) exploiting them, the Aghas don't invest their money in the people or region their running around in the West spending their money on propoganda and buying big homes for their families in places for example Sweeden. They want better education for their kids but sadly not many teachers come as Pkk Terrorists decide to kill them all. They want to provide for their families, improve the reputation of their region, encourage investment and trourism. Extremist Kurds in the West fail to realise this and spend their time watching Roj and Med tv thinking its the reality.    
Albert Pine

khan53 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote khan53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2006 at 17:26

"I am agree, Turkish goverment is a little fasist."

hehe Bulldog, now you got owned. Please he's Turkish and said that his state is a little facist.

I know that Kurdish gangs were involved. WE'VE OPENLY SAID SORRY, DID THE TURKS DO THAT? Besides, Kurdish gangs don't represent the Kurdish people, the Turkish goverment do.

"etc  etc etc THIS ISN'T PROPOGANDA THESE ARE FACTS WAKE UP AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT THE SAND."

Hehe, have you seen how many times the Turkish goverment has been in HRW? I rest my case.

hehe cent...i think he is not turkish,he is kurdish like u,live in turkiye..and i do not accept that my government is a fasit.but i want it to be fasist...do u know why?...althought my government is not fasist u are calling it as a fasist.see it when my government become fasist and u can call it fasist when u want than..u ll pray to return back to the timee at that time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>