Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions on Kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Mordoth View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mordoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions on Kurds
    Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 05:13
kingofmazanderan ;
I appreciate and thank you for such a nice summary of the longest process of Europeans ... LoL
They just pis* us off .
That is the reason why JDP ( Justice And Development Party ) is kept as predominate government ...

ok Ge ;
And now ; Am i a Despot ?
If Electricity Comes from Electrons ; does Morality come from Morons :|
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 09:31
Yes Mortaza! Shame upon you for exercising freedom of thought!!! You will PAY FOR IT!
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 14:28
Leonidas ;
I can understand your view , however it is WRITTEN that every country on the world recognizes Turkish Republic in Pact D Lausanne .

My friend every country on the world is not signed lousane treatry.(Including USA)

Our alliance conditions could be different , but you 'd please re-consider the preview of such an assertion .
( Of course globalization never lets 100% independance , but he said TOOL )

I said Turks accuse kurd with becoming tool of USA. Maybe You should read what I say. Turkey is not tool of anyone, She is just following her own interest like northern iraq kurdish authorities.

Easy? Noone is tool.

It is also a crime when you say MY NATION  .

Why?Sometimes I dont like everyidea that my father has., but still he is my father, and I wont harm him. 

Edited by Mortaza - 09-Oct-2006 at 14:37
Attila2 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Attila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2006 at 00:00
there is nothing wrong with kurds of Turkey(except the extremists,who are terrorizing the east,and the ones in the west who are being involved in criminal acts and mafia,believe me they are no more than 50000 people -though even it is enough to turn the streets into dangerous places-)
The major problem of Turkey is Northern Iraq.The Kurdish authorities in Iraq are using their advantage of being backed up by USA and England,and terrorizing the Turkmens there and sometimes threatening Turkey.And This pisses the Turks off.

So PLEASE dont try to create tension.We dont have that much of serious problems really.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2006 at 20:10
Originally posted by Mortaza

3 million vote is not a small minority.

I'm curious where you got the number of 3 million from, as far as my research points me to DEHAP came in at just under 2 million (1, 955, 992).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789