Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArmenians and eastern Anatolians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenians and eastern Anatolians
    Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:38

Well the racist has been proven to be a total fraud.

You wanna carry on lol

[Quote]Draconian
Serdar Orta is not from uzbekistan you smart guy and the lowest girl is from Turkey, one of the photos is obviously you (picture quality) so my statement was true. By the way dont try to be sarcastic you are terrible in it. I am not angry with you stop using the common tactic to show your oppenent as a man unable to stay calm you wont turn this arguement to your side. [quote]

Good grief this is some loony.

My Ozbek Turk friends all tell me he's originally from Ozbekistan, doesn't really mean anything anyway he moved from one Turkic country to another and I hear he's succesfull so hey.

As I said you can't tell the difference anyway.

Sorry but one of the photo's isn't moi again your making allegation's, its all you ever do, you like to "tell" me what is and isn't true but its all subjective nonsense.

So No your statement isn't true beside's in your initial statement you said three images are from Turkey but in this post you've only gone over two so your changing the argument again, jeez your hopeless.

What's all this talk about being a "man", good grief is your manhood so puny that its feeling threatened over this, please save it.

Now take ten deep breaths and calm down, accept that your just making up alot of rubbish and your feeling embarrased because I exposed this.

Wanna carry on LOL

img310/7996/umidgb54kr.jpg < =text/>setImgWidth();  

Beşiktaş  
Turkey or Turkistan? lol

Edited by Bulldog - 22-May-2006 at 18:02
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:57
No i insisted on that 3 photos were from Turkey from start to the end...Do you even read my posts? I am deflecting every bullet you fire still you think you have the upper hand? By the way i didnt believe your lie about your uzbek friends and serdar orta.
First men can be Anatolian or Persian they are close people. Ilhan Mansız is a tatar(mongol) and the men in the last pictures are obviously from Turkey... Yor are miserable ...  Why dont you start posting khazak or kirgiz asian  pictures? Let me answer because we would see the differences between the two people. Stop your childish manners if you have a problem send pm to me i dont want you to hijack my thread. 

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 22-May-2006 at 18:06
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:57
we are west turkestan
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 18:03
I dont care about your dreams.
Anyway back to the topic i would be happy if anyone posted pictures of Armenians during or before ww1.

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 22-May-2006 at 18:05
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 18:16
Draconian
No i insisted on that 3 photos were from Turkey from start to the end...Do you even read my posts? I am deflecting every bullet you fire still you think you have the upper hand? By the way i didnt believe your lie about your uzbek and serdar orta.

Firing? Bullets? common, this is a forum chill out man.

Go and do your own research about Serdar, I'll ask my Ozbek Turk friends for the link, you can understand Turkish do a search and find it out Wink

Yeah that's the problem, the first 3 photo's arnt from Turkey, none of them are from Turkey, the first woman is an Uygur Turk, the other woman is a Turkmen.

Here I'll proove it LOL

Do you want to be further embarrased?

Young Turkmen Woman in a National Dress

Woman in a New Turkmen Fashion Dress

First men can be Anatolian or Persian they are close people. Ilhan Mansız is a tatar(mongol) and the man in the last picture  is obviously from Turkey... Yor are miserable ...  Why dont you start posting khazak or kirgiz asian  pictures? Let me answer because we would see the differences between the two people. Stop your childish manners if you have a problem send pm to me i dont want you to hijack my thread.

Ilhan Mansiz plays for the Turkish National team, if he was a Mongol he'd play for Mongolia capiche.

Anatolian? Persian? but surely not a Turk ooh no that's impossible cos they don't exist in your eyes do they Shocked guess what there from the heart of Central Asia an area which is known as Turkistan to the people of the region.

Well most Turkic migrations to Turkey are from the Turkmenistan-Eastern Turkestan-Ozbekistan region that's why I specifically posted their images, do you have a problem?

The only person being childish here is you.

Your the one who posted the racial theories, apparently Turkic people are "Korean", apparently there is no similarity between them and Turks West of the Caspian Sea etc etc

I simply pointed towards the error's of your ways.

I know, sometimes the truth hurts Smile  face it, you've made a fool of yourself and instead of doing the right thing and admitting your mistake your just digging a deeper hole.

Regards

Edited by Bulldog - 22-May-2006 at 18:23
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 23:06
Bulldog, stop please.

First of all Draconis, even though your question hasn't racist remarks, I think only racist people asks these kind of questions due to certain reasons.

And second of all, you are able to speak turkish language well and you know the skin color variations of anatolia very well, even city-by-city, which is very hard job for even most of the Turkish citizens, but at the same time, you have no idea about the reason. What a great knowledge about Turkey, what a silly question, dear Draconis.

However I'm going to answer that what you want to know.

First, we must clear what eastern Anatolians look like:

VAN

Agri

Kars

Erzurum

If eastern Anatolians are darker than Armenians in Armenia, most probably the Armenians in eastern Anatolia were as darker as the Eastern Anatolians, in other words Armenians in eastern Anatolia were darker than the Armenians in what is now Armenia.

Edited by The Hidden Face - 22-May-2006 at 23:07
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 23:18
I think those Turkmen are from Iran...the pictures by hidden are much closer to reality.

I agree with Hidden Face, Eastern Armenians were "whiter" than Western Armenians (and their descendants), mainly because they had to interact with Russians while western Armenians with Turks. However, after the Genocide and the influx of Armenians to Eastern Armenia the populations mixed and now almost all fo the Armenians are "dark" in their appearance, however there are some notable exceptions who have really white skin and blue eyes, and they are confused for Russians (personal experience...)
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 06:45
Bulldog; i never said first 3 photos were from Turkey i said 3 of the photos were from Turkey and i was right you are just twisting my answers because you are unable to get the upper hand in this arguement, still you are miserable. And Ilhan Mansız is a Tatar  "If he was a Mongol he would play for Mongolia" what a silly answer, you are losing your guard in every answer.. As i said before and i am repeating it; I am not angry you are using the common tactic of people unable to debate by trying to show your oppenent as unable to stay calm, you are the one who needs to chill out you are putting stupid smileys out of nowhere, pretending to smile without reason and trying to be sarcastic in a pathetic attempt.  In Turkish "Tribnlere oynuyorsun" You are still putting persians in Turkmen clothes from Ozbekistan and Turkmenistan, why cant dare to put mongoloid people of those countries?
 And hidden face you found my question silly? I think you got issues i asked this question because i dont know the reason about the difference between east Anatolians and Armenians are you aware that you are blaming me of racism because i asked something i didnt know? Anthropology isnt racism smart boy. The people in those pictures have darker skin than all of the Armenians i saw and thats what i am asking.
"If eastern Anatolians are darker than Armenians in Armenia, most probably the Armenians in eastern Anatolia were as darker as the Eastern Anatolians, in other words Armenians in eastern Anatolia were darker than the Armenians in what is now Armenia."
Thats why i requested pictures of Armenians before or during ww1 smart boy.

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 08:55
Lovely pictures "The Hidden Face".

Draconian do you ever stop embarrasing yourself, look you've made a total and utter fool out of yourself just stop LOL before it get's real bad.

You clearly stated the initial three were from Turkey when one was from EASTERN TURKISTAN IN CHINA DID YOU HEAR THAT CHINA! and you said all Central Asian Turkic people looked KOREAN yes you heard right KOREAN.

Now unless you want to go through another test, keep it schtum Tongue

You don't know where peole are from simply by looking at them.

Look, what if a Black family came to a region two hundred years ago, today they would be the locals, they would look different to the other's in the region but would still be as much a part of the region as the other folk CAPICHE

So the whole Racial Theory argument proves to be just as stupid and idiotic as I initially stated at the beginning, it was a shame it took the Draconian character so long to understand this simple fact.

Look at you, your still being a total fool, Ilhan Mansiz plays for Turkey, what did it say on that picture, "Angel of Turkey", also he's a Crimean Tatar of which there are millions of descendants in Turkey, they were a part of the Ottoman Empire and lie just to Turkey's North of the Black Sea.

Since when was Crimea Mongolia? Since when was Turkic Korean? and the final blunder, the audacity of claiming I'm dressing people up what a farce like I'd spend time flying around the world dressing people up in Turkic dress just to show Draconian, good gawd go get some help, your ignorance is shocking.

Doesn't your mind comprehend, Turkic people are a Mongoloid-Caucasian mix, not a pure nation just like nobody else is a pure nation.   Chinease, Koreans, Japanease racially are much more pure Mongoloid feature's and is why its more distinct on them.   Turkic people are not pure Mongoloid, in the "Turks Journey of 1000 years" exhibition, the experts stated that in Chinease art you can distinguish between Turkic and Chinease people because they would draw the Turkic as having a beard and moustache while the Chinease would have no or very little facial hair.

What is your obsession all about, the only reason your sitting their tearing your hair out is because you'd like us all to believe a lie that you invented for your own convinience, face it buddy you've been busted.

Smile

Oh and you wanted to see Kirgiz Turks here you go, guess where they are hehe

Edited by Bulldog - 23-May-2006 at 09:02
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 09:14
Look idiot Serdar Orta is from Turkey the lowest girl was also from Turkey and other guy was from Turkey too that makes three, even crows can count to 5. I didnt say Crimeans were Mongol i've never used the word Crimean. And Tatars are a Mongolian tribe. Ah by the way you just busted yourself by posting the last pictures and dont start saying they are from Turkey the man holds Turkey flag as a gesture it is probably some kind of celebration between Turkic countries, like al kids from around the world do when they come to Turkey on April 23. Compare them with Anatolians and see the difference if you are at least as clever as a crow. People of Turkey are Anatolian and you have more Armenian ancestors than you have Central Asian ancestors okay? Acting like a child and embarassing yourself wont change your and whole Turkey's chromosomes.  And i have never said Turks looked like Koreans i said they had wide eyes like Mongolians or Koreans you are twisting my words tiny turanist. 

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 09:26
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 11:01
Oh my he's twisting it again, so he/she is now admitting as I stated that he/she stated the first 3 images are people from Turkey.

If you cared to read the earlier posts you would have found a link I gave which proves that the first woman is an UYGUR TURK which is thousands of miles away from Turkey, get a map and work it out, so she's from the most Eastern of area's for the Turkic people's and its very clear she's not a Korean as Draconian would like us all to believe, remember you said Central Asian people looked Korean.

Serdar Ortac family is from Ozbekistan originally, do you want to go and find it out yourself or should I ask my friends from there to prove it so that you can yet again be embarrased.

The woman underneath is from Turkmenistan ie Central Asia ie the Turkistan area, I can see Mongoloid and Caucasion features on her, just like I have repeated now countless times.

You see now your just making a meal out of your own words, you said Ilhan Mansiz was a Mongol, however, he is from Turkey, his roots like millions of others in Turkey are from Crimean Tatar;s. 

So one minute your telling us Mansiz is a Mongol, the next your writting that Crimean Tatar's arnt Mongol.

Um, that last image I posted is from Kirgiz village's which are found in Turkey so again you've made a mockery of yourself.

I'm not from Turkey so theres no point trying to instruct me to believe I have Armenian descentary.

Do you know me? do you know the 70 million of Turkey? have you conducted your Racial Theory tests on all of them LOL

Your now lying, you clearly stated Central Asian people look like Koreans, what's the point in lying?

Face it, you've been busted, your Racial theories have been de-bunked, you couldn't tell the difference between the pics, you didn't know who was from Eastern Turkistan, who was from Turkmenistan, who was from Turkey.   Then you call Mansiz a Mongol, Central Asian people Koreans, had the audacity to claim I flew around the world and dressed all those people in the pictures up, then he claims Crows can count to 5 and starts banging on about this obsession with Crows.

Jeez, I mean common your absurd.

Where is this world famous Turkic singer Yulduz from I wonder?

Yulduz Usmanova

How about this one?

What about this guy?

IPB Image 

Edited by Bulldog - 23-May-2006 at 11:02
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 11:14

Just go back and read my posts; everyone here is more clever than you go play your word games to someone else. Serdar Orta just isnt from zbekistan and Crimean Tatars came to Turkey during 1940s to escape from Stalin's massacres and settled in Eskişehir it has nothing to do with Turkic migrations. And both you and i and other Turkish members know that you are from Turkey you are just pretending to be a neutral viewer from another country and promoting Turks to decieve people.  CA Turks are Mongoloid my little friend and you and people of Turkey arent one of them. The pictures you posted except 2 kirghiz ones are from Turkmenista nand Ozbekistan the people in those pictures are persian influenced Turkmens, like the ones in Anatolia, you just need a brain no matter of size to realise tha mongoloids and Anatolians look different. Go learn how to debate or hire someone more clever than you, taunting and twisting others' words wont earn you credit against people smarter than you, if i pressed my keyboard randomly it would be a much more professional text than your posts. I think you are a teen, history forums arent the best place to masturbate.

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 11:26
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 11:45
Dear Draconis, no need for the pictures.

see:

Since we agree that majority anatolians are native, the reason is nothing to do with being Armanian.

If the Turkish immigration wasn't able to change the ethnicity of majority Anatolians;

If the Kurdish immigration wasn't able to change the ethnicity of majority Anatolians;

Then the (IE and other old) Armenian immigrations weren't change it as well.

Therefore, 1915 wasn't change it too because the rest was also native.

The reason you want to know is the same as the reason of the skin color differences between Agri and Artvin, which means that the reason is nothing to do with being Armanian, but geographical factors.

Best wishes.

A smart boy.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 11:55
I was expecting an answer like "Because Kurds settled in Armenian lands after they got departed" or "Armenians too looked like the people in those pictures (the ones you posted)  when they lived in Anatolia". So what are Armenians members' opinions on this?

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 11:55
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 12:33
Temper Temper Draconian Big smile

Just go back and read my posts; everyone here is more clever than you go play your word games to someone else. Serdar Orta just isnt from zbekistan and Crimean Tatars came to Turkey during 1940s to escape from Stalin's massacres and settled in Eskişehir it has nothing to do with Turkic migrations.

Go and do your research about Ortac, also look at his picture he clearly has Mongoloid and Caucasion features as I stated was the case.

Crimean Tatars were a Khanate of Crimea, many came during WW1 as 5 million of the Ottoman Muslims were killed causing 6 million immigrants to flee to what is now modern Turkey, so yes they came in 1940 and they came before the 1920's and they've been living among all the other people's as they were a part of the Ottoman Empire and previously other Turkic Khanates.

Draconian
And both you and i and other Turkish members know that you are from Turkey you are just pretending to be a neutral viewer from another country and promoting Turks to decieve people.  CA Turks are Mongoloid my little friend and you and people of Turkey arent one of them.

LOLYour Paranoid

This obviously is the next lie upon lies, do you want to proove your allegations or is it simply another fantasy story by the compulsive lier.

Central Asia Turkic people's have Mongoloid and Caucasion features, do you even know what Mongoloid means, Japanease is Mongoloid, Korean is Mongoloid go do some research.

Your whole idea is to spread silly childish lies that Central Asian's are Koreans and have no connection to Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan, a lie which I have succesfully exposed Tongue 

Draconian
I think you are a teen, history forums arent the best place to masturbate.

Ewww Dead what has this got to do with anything, your gross.

Just accept your wrong and apologise, do the right thing, would Yulduz look out of place in Turkey? you think Serdar Ortac has nothing to do with Ozbekistan, you are in shock that the image's I posted are people from Central Asia and Turkey.

Face it, you don't have a clue what your talking about and are just upset that you've been made a mockery of.

Regards

p.s You claimed Armenians were originally White, well you can't find many White Armenians today, be proud that you've been made darker by your Turkic friends, dark is beautiful Big smile

Edited by Bulldog - 23-May-2006 at 12:35
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 12:55
Heh still using the taunting tactic?
"fantasy story by the compulsive lier"
So are you still going to insist on you are English and continue lying that you arent from Turkey? I realised it in your very first message it was pretty easy.
Sorry my tiny turanist friend but you dont have a place in a historical discussion try again after you grow up.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 13:15
Bulldog If you are not turk, why are you only talking at topics related with Turks? why are you hiding yourself? disgusting.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 13:54

Damn the paranoia round here is somthing else.

Go check the other section's and see where I have and haven't been posting.   Stop being so self-obsessive and thinking that anybody who doesn't hate Turks means they must be a Turk, its a very silly and irrational logic.

I signed up to the forum to further the knowledge I learned in "Turks Journey of 1000 years" exhibition as it got me very interested in Turkic people's, plus I visit Turkey and Azerbaijan on business trips.

If I knew you'd start freaking out and attacking posters instead of debating ideas or that not hating Turks is a crime then I wouldn't have bothered.

Have fun spinning wacky paranoid stories, this topic is over, the lies have been exposed and Racial Theories De-bunked.

Regards Big smile

Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 14:04

"Stop being so self-obsessive and thinking that anybody who doesn't hate Turks means they must be a Turk, its a very silly and irrational logic."

What a drama, you are not a good "Lier".

If you keep masturbating that hard only things you bust will be your thesticals. 

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 14:16
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 14:16

Draconian

If you keep masturbating that hard only things you bunk will be your thesticals.  "Lier"

So is this the level of debate we have at this forum, childish insults by sexually immature men whose manhood is so weak that it can be challenged on a forum LOL

I mean eew, this is sick, do you have an obsession with this? Dead

Oh and could you re-write the sentance again only this time in English, was that sentance meant to be in Armenian? "only things you bunk will be your thesticals" jeez what on Earth is going on there.

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

Your ideas have been discussed, de-bunked, exposed and ridiculed.

The response of which has been you trying to attack Moi because your argument has been destroyed, you say I'm a lier well go ahead and proove it, your a lier and a proven one Big smile

Clap

Edited by Bulldog - 23-May-2006 at 14:17
Albert Pine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>