Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArmenians and eastern Anatolians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenians and eastern Anatolians
    Posted: 21-May-2006 at 10:48

I repeat anatolians arent from central asia, i agree with the other things you say but they have nothing to do with this topic.  Just why the hell do you keep saying " racist" i didnt comment on anything. You just have "aşağılık kompleksi"

Bashibozuk View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 11:55

Argentum Draconis,

I wonder where you're from or what kind of a world view you have, but you definately have no ideas about Turkey and Anatolia. I guess you are one of those diaspora Armenians who pretend to know everything, but who doesn't even care to visit his own country ever.

Armenians resemble Turks of Eastern Anatolia. Actually, you cannot easily differ them in general, unless you make some genetical tests on their skulls, which sounds non sense for me anywayOuch.....

And sorry to break racist dreams of a superior white race but most of the people I've seen, and almost all of the people I know who are from eastern Anatolia, and Armenians from Istanbul (I've friends from Buyukada) have obvious darker skin color, sometimes with green colored eyes, altough stereotypes are wrong for comon sense.
Garibim, namima Kerem diyorlar,
Asli'mi el almis, harem diyorlar.
Hastayim, derdime verem diyorlar,
Marasli Seyhoglu Satilmis'im ben.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 12:22
Clap Bashibozuk

Draconis let It go Turkey dusn't belong to the greeks, armenians, kurds or arabs it belongs to the turks and no nationalist bull can change that. It's true that a large number of the people in east and south-east anatolia are Armenian and kurdsh origin but why do they call them selfs Turks if they don't have any CA BLood mabey I agsagerate but what the you know. I'm sick of your bull there are several people saying you're wrong but you wont stop Dude Give it a rest
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 12:58
Geri zekalı mısınız kardeşim ben beyaz ırk stndr m dedim size?

Sorry their english is crappy so i had to explain like that.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 13:48
Dostum senin problemin ne aslinda. turkce konusmakla ne ispat etmek istiyorsun( turk deyilsin onu herkez anlamisti zaten).

Dude it isn't ower english It's your adittude.

this topic is been handle in the past no need to bring it up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

so this will be my last reply on this topic so To everyone Ignore him mabey it will work.

Edited by xi_tujue - 21-May-2006 at 13:51
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 16:06
Originally posted by tangriberdi

I totally agree. This is a racist topic. It seems to serve Armenian hatred towards Turks.
I cannot understand why they are so obsessed with hatred towards Turks while we Turks finds them close to us so that we can give ten points to them in Eurovision contest.
Is our guilt or our sin to come from C.A.  and settle in Anatolia and make it a home for us.
In history there are people mutually damaged by each other. We Armenians and Turks are one of them.
Making peace is to difficult so much?  And Why is it  a prerequisite to recognize a so called  genocide in order to make a peace between two people, which will be a tool for Armenians to claim territory from Turkey.
Was Armenians entirely out of guilt , if there is any? Did not Armenians kill any Turks in the region ?
The events you always mention were painful, destructive for both sides.
And there will never be an apology for something we have never done. If we did something like this, so did you. You also did it in Nagorno Qarabagh in Azerbaijan. Thousands of Turks were killed or became refugees.
Keeping on blaming each other will never make it easy to solve our problems, contrarily it will make us enemies forever, instead of that we can be friendly neighbours.
If you say no, the side which will suffer will be you  although you have support of imperialistic Eu and Usa as you did in past, in the events you always cry for. 
We want to be friends but you always provoke us and threaten us, and claim things which are not committed only by one side, which are  mutual conflicts and did harm to both sides.
Behave yourselves. You are surrounded by Turks in the east in the west and in the south. This is not a blackmail or threatening. But do you think you will be able to reach eternal peace by distorting the facts, and claim unrighteous and unrghtful  things. Don't you be ashaimed of lying about the history. History is written by historians, not by parliaments.
You have a diaspora and this diaspora make parliaments to decide whether Turks did a genocide.
Politics is dirty. Come to reality.
You will be loser.  Once in the past Europe provoked you and you lost and were damaged. Now the same game is on and the result will never change. You will be hurt again.
I think it is too much for innocent  Armenian people in Armenia. You are in diaspora but they live in Armenia in poverty.
Behave yourself.
I am repeating. History is not written by parliaments and politicians, but by objective realistic historians.
I am full of feelings and please excuse my burst

Why don't you calm down and re-read the question on the first page. Its quite simple, really. He just asked why Armenians don't resemble other eastern Anatolian groups...how is that racist? Did he say Armenians are better than anyone, or that Turks are worse than anyone? NO, SO CALM DOWN.

What about all those threads like "Why are Turks so brave?" and the endless topics on Turan. I'm sure you don't think those are racist LOL

Anyways, lets get back on topic.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival - 21-May-2006 at 16:22
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 16:14
To my knowledge the original Armenians were white skinned with blue eyes (there are some left like that)...but this was loooooong time ago. One thing to note it that most Turks living in Turkey do not look like Turks from Central Asia. They look similar to Greeks, Armenians and Kurds...basically because they have been in Anatolia for about 1000 years, and have merged with the local populations. So to answer the topic question, I dont think Armenians and Eastern Anatolians (or Anatolians in general) have very different physical characteristics...

by the way accusing someone of racism beause he has seen Armenians who look different from Eastern Anatolians is way out of line... 
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 16:17
Originally posted by Tangriberdi

I totally agree. This is a racist topic. It seems to serve Armenian hatred towards Turks.
I cannot understand why they are so obsessed with hatred towards Turks while we Turks finds them close to us so that we can give ten points to them in Eurovision contest.
Is our guilt or our sin to come from C.A.  and settle in Anatolia and make it a home for us.
In history there are people mutually damaged by each other. We Armenians and Turks are one of them.
Making peace is to difficult so much?  And Why is it  a prerequisite to recognize a so called  genocide in order to make a peace between two people, which will be a tool for Armenians to claim territory from Turkey.
Was Armenians entirely out of guilt , if there is any? Did not Armenians kill any Turks in the region ?
The events you always mention were painful, destructive for both sides.
And there will never be an apology for something we have never done. If we did something like this, so did you. You also did it in Nagorno Qarabagh in Azerbaijan. Thousands of Turks were killed or became refugees.
Keeping on blaming each other will never make it easy to solve our problems, contrarily it will make us enemies forever, instead of that we can be friendly neighbours.
If you say no, the side which will suffer will be you  although you have support of imperialistic Eu and Usa as you did in past, in the events you always cry for. 
We want to be friends but you always provoke us and threaten us, and claim things which are not committed only by one side, which are  mutual conflicts and did harm to both sides.
Behave yourselves. You are surrounded by Turks in the east in the west and in the south. This is not a blackmail or threatening. But do you think you will be able to reach eternal peace by distorting the facts, and claim unrighteous and unrghtful  things. Don't you be ashaimed of lying about the history. History is written by historians, not by parliaments.
You have a diaspora and this diaspora make parliaments to decide whether Turks did a genocide.
Politics is dirty. Come to reality.
You will be loser.  Once in the past Europe provoked you and you lost and were damaged. Now the same game is on and the result will never change. You will be hurt again.
I think it is too much for innocent  Armenian people in Armenia. You are in diaspora but they live in Armenia in poverty.
Behave yourself.
I am repeating. History is not written by parliaments and politicians, but by objective realistic historians.
I am full of feelings and please excuse my burst

you have issues..this thread has nothing to do with the Genocide or Armenians hating Turks and vice versa...and the thread is not racist!
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 16:41
Thank you for answering, could you post pictures of Armenians before or during ww1? Maybe i can compare them better with Anatolians.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 11:41

The race argument is pretty funny, there is one race and that's the human race, due to a long time apart in various geographical regions what was known as Caucasian, Mongoloid, Afro-Black.

Obviously hardly anyone fits directly into one category or the other, its clear the Turks were a Caucasian-Mongoloid mix carrying feature's of both some more prominant or less prominant.

Here's a game, tell me who is from where, which one is from Turkey, which one from Uygur regions, which one from Ozbekistan, Turkmenistan etc Tongue

I can see clear Mongoloid and Caucasion features in the above image's

p.s There are thousands of miles between them but a certain nation connects them all T...u....r....k Smile

This racist discussion is over, your theories have been de-bunked sorry man.

In England we have Ginger English and Black haired English and all other shad'es of colour, nobody is in a position to claim that this guy is pure while the other isn't bla bla bla its racist, derrogotory and ridiculous.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 14:43

Go look in the mirror and go out and walk the streets in Turkey it will be enough to burst your dreams. CA Turks have WIDE eyes like koreans, mongols etc. Reast are tied by only language. 3 of the photos are From Turkey rest is from CA... By the way this topic isnt racist o tamamen senin aşağılık kompleksin.

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 15:17
Draconian LOL 
 CA Turks have WIDE eyes like koreans, mongols

Says the Proffessor Clap

Please take your racism to forum's where its encouraged and accepted mate.

Your racial theories are just as ridiculous as any other inventor of these silly theseses, stop bringing back de-bunked Nazi style ideas their a disgrace.

Sorry but could do moderaters do somthing about this guy using foreign language's, for all I know he may be swearing at me which is highly inappropriate.

What's wrong, are you upset that you've been proved incorrect, hey I'm still waiting for the answer, are the people in the image's below from Eastern Turkestan? Turkmenistan? Ozbekistan? Turkey? common your the expert let's hear it then tell me where these people are from, its pretty damn embarrasing if you can't even work out somthing this basic, good grief whatever next?

Edited by Bulldog - 22-May-2006 at 15:19
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 15:20

I think racism is not only limiting mind but also eyes.(My words are not for Dracon.)

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 15:41
Originally posted by Bulldog

Draconian LOL 
 CA Turks have WIDE eyes like koreans, mongols

Says the Proffessor Clap

Please take your racism to forum's where its encouraged and accepted mate.

Your racial theories are just as ridiculous as any other inventor of these silly theseses, stop bringing back de-bunked Nazi style ideas their a disgrace.

Sorry but could do moderaters do somthing about this guy using foreign language's, for all I know he may be swearing at me which is highly inappropriate.

What's wrong, are you upset that you've been proved incorrect, hey I'm still waiting for the answer, are the people in the image's below from Eastern Turkestan? Turkmenistan? Ozbekistan? Turkey? common your the expert let's hear it then tell me where these people are from, its pretty damn embarrasing if you can't even work out somthing this basic, good grief whatever next?

You dont have to be a professor to know the differences of central asian Turks and Anatolians it is enough to just have a brain in your head. You chose persian influenced Turcoman pictures on purpose otherwise it would be obvious that Anatolians and Central Asians arent similar. Ah and i've alerady said 3 of the photos were from Turkey one is yours other is Serdar Orta for example... The reason i spoke Turkish is you are from Turkey and i realised you couldnt understand english more than a 6 year old english boy.  Go look at a dictionary and learn the meaning of racism i didnt say anything like a specific race is superior, you cant stand hearing these because it hurts to see you arent what you think. Please pretend like a clever person and keep this on topic i asked a question and dont want my topic to be closed because of 6 year old boys.

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 22-May-2006 at 15:42
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 15:43
Infact I cannot find other picture, which is third one?
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 15:51

The lowest one

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 16:13
[quote]Draconian
You dont have to be a professor to know the differences of central asian Turks and Anatolians it is enough to just have a brain in your head. You chose persian influenced Turcoman pictures on purpose otherwise it would be obvious that Anatolians and Central Asians arent similar. Ah and i've alerady said 3 of the photos were from Turkey one is yours other is Serdar Orta for example... The reason i spoke Turkish is you are from Turkey and i realised you couldnt understand english more than a 6 year old english boy.  Go look at a dictionary and learn the meaning of racism i didnt say anything like a specific race is superior,quote]

Hey Einstein enough of the big talk try answer my question, it isn't very hard, no need to get in a huff and a puff or start getting annoyer.

Temper Temper LOL

If its all so easy tell me who is from where, if you can't do that well it just proves what a ridiculous racist topic this is and that you can't tell the difference between these people.

Let's look into this Draconian's logic.

Not only does he invent these subjective fantasy stories but now he is "telling" me that I'm from Turkey, when I'm clearly not, I'm sitting here in London, the city in which I was born in.

Secondly he has the audacity to comment on others use of the english language while he/she cannot even string together a sentance

The reason i spoke Turkish is you are from Turkey and i realised you couldnt understand english more than a 6 year old english boy.

Could you translate this into English please, my 6 year old cousin has a better command of the language than you do Big smile

This person then after "inventing" and trying to determine who is and isn't a Turk based upon racial attribute's attempts to go further and make up a whole new definition to what is and isn't racism.

Racism

Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on the belief that race is the primary factor determining human traits and abilities. Racism includes the belief that genetic or inherited differences produce the inherent superiority or inferiority of one race over another. In the name of protecting their race from "contamination," some racists justify the domination and destruction of races they consider to be either superior or inferior. ...
Racism has many different definitions. Historically, it has been defined as the belief that race is the primary determinant of human capacities, that a certain race is inherently superior or inferior to others, and/or that individuals should be treated differently according to their racial designation. Sometimes racism means beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their perceived or ascribed race. ...
Racism has also been defined using the following formula:

Power+Prejudice=Racism

Now you are trying to categorise who can and can't be part of a nation based solely upon their "race".   You are generalising and stereotyping million's of people and trying to categorise people into what they are and arn't solely based upon how they look.   Your ignorance leads to prejeduce and you feel you have the power to state that all Central Asian Turkic people's look like as you put it "Koreans" who are another Nation altogether.

Now the final blunder to your endless embarrasment is that you couldn't even tell me who was who in the pictures correctly.

Three of them are not from Turkey your were TOTALLY WRONG LOLLOLLOL Your theory has been de-bunked infront of everyone, face it you've proven your own theory wrong.

The first woman is an Uygur Turk.

Serdar Ortac is originally from Ozbekistan

The two woman under the Uygur Turk are Turkmen woman from Turkmenistan.

The two to the right of them are from Ozbekistan.

The two below are Turks from Turkmenistan.

The man to the Left is from Turkey

The family below are Turkmens from Turkey and Turkmenistan Big smile

Sorry Draconian racist but your theories have been discredited Live on infront of us all Tongue eeeew arn't racists horrible Dead

Edited by Bulldog - 22-May-2006 at 16:13
Albert Pine

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 16:18
do you live at Turkey? I mean people like this pictures are not common in Turkey. are you deliberately lying?
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:04
Turks were a Caucasian-Mongoloid mix carrying feature's of both some more prominant or less prominant.

Turks only received Caucasian features when the migrated to Anatolia...and again, just because he thinks that Turks dont look like Caucasian doesnt make him a racist....you have a warped sense of reality.

Sorry Draconian racist but your theories have been discredited Live on infront of us all eeeew arn't racists horrible

what in the hell are you taking about...stop branding people as racist just because they disagree with you or dont hare your newfound love for Turks...
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:11
Serdar Orta is not from uzbekistan you smart guy and the lowest girl is from Turkey, one of the photos is obviously you (picture quality) so my statement was true. By the way dont try to be sarcastic you are terrible in it. I am not angry with you stop using the common tactic to show your oppenent as a man unable to stay calm you wont turn this arguement to your side.
So that you have learned the true meaning of racism stop tiring your precious brain cells.

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 22-May-2006 at 17:18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>