Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArmenians and eastern Anatolians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Argentum Draconis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenians and eastern Anatolians
    Posted: 23-May-2006 at 14:20

And now you are using my own words against me.  I am ashamed of rewarding you by teaching something to you.

By the way your English is crap dont they teach English in England?

I wish some Armenian members helped me about my last question before this topic gets closed because of this idiot.

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 14:26
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 14:53
You can't even string a sentance together in English, I can barely make out what your trying to get across its that bad, for example your last vulgar sentance in the previous post was an abomination to this beautiful language, if you arn't proficient in it's use please don't pretend to be because your linguistic incompetance is making you look even more ridiculous than you;ve already proven yourself to be.

Its hilarious you worrying that the topic my get closed down while at the same time you can't write a sentance without including some sort of profanity ie your obsession with masterbation LOL

The topic's over, your ignorance killed it a long time ago, your idea's have been exposed as utter nonsense and the racial theories have been de-bunked.

Have fun...

Regards
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:07
My English is pretty well and actually it doesnt have to be good since i dont claim to be English.
Ejaculated yet?

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 15:08
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:07
what a waste of time, why dont you come Turkey buldog? They you can see, he is right, we are not looking like CA turks.
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:13
He alerady lives in Turkey, he is probably an ambitious arrogant teen who is usually bitching in "lk ocakları" (mhp nests) who cant accept his true identity but claim to be descendant of an imaginary nation. Actually he knows the truth but he refuses to accept it and become even more and more agressive and annoying everytime he looks in the mirror and sees who he really is. Like the other "lkcler" (mhp followers)

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 15:16
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:16
Most probably, but this is becoming boring. If he is turk, he should be banned, If he is not turk, he can come turkey and see us, but he should stop that stupity.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:23
Exactly. The bad thing is i have to respond him since he is hijacking my topic. A moderator should do something.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:48

ITS THE TWIGLIGHT ZONE LOL

Damn your paranoia is out of this world.

Draconian
Ejaculated yet?

Eeww you pervert Dead

He alerady lives in Turkey

Another one of this guy's many, many lies, would you like to prove or are you just gonna make a fool of yourself again.

Draconian
he is probably an ambitious arrogant teen who is usually bitching in "lk ocakları" (mhp nests) who cant accept his true identity but claim to be descendant of an imaginary nation.

More paranoia, I'm Brittish mate, its you having the identity crises LOL

Draconian
Actually he knows the truth but he refuses to accept it and become even more and more agressive and annoying everytime he looks in the mirror and sees who he really is.

I look in the mirror and see a proud Brit, their's nothing to get agressive about lol, I have dark hair quite a dark complextion and am a born and bread Brit who doesn't believe in Racist racial theories Big smile

Murtaza
Most probably, but this is becoming boring. If he is turk, he should be banned, If he is not turk, he can come turkey and see us

Maybe the Admin's should check Murtaza and Draconian's Ip adresses and style of writting, they both know Turkish, both make the same basic mistakes and are both obsessed with this thread, could they be the same people LOL

Your paranoia is out of this world, thankfully I've been to Turkey many time's and know that your just a bad apple.

I've told you countless times what I am, I've also told you I visit TUrkey, Azerbaijan and there have been time's where I've had adventures in Central Asia or as they call it Turkistan on business trips in which we visit various region's and meet with educated, knowledgable, warm-hearted Turks whose hospitallity I find beautiful, unlike some of the riff-raff we have here.

So thanks for the invitation but I've been and I'll be visiting again and meeting people who actually benefit and help your country while you waste your life writting pointless nonsense on forum's Smile

Draconian, all I've done is proove your racial theories wrong.

1. Turkic people's are a Mongoloid-Caucasion mix
2. Central Asian people arn't Korean LOL
3. That you can't even distinguish between some Central Asian Turks and Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan.
4. That stereotyping millions of people is ridiculous and that a nation is not determined by race
5. That you don't have a clue what your talking about and your upset that I exposed this.

Bye

p.s A moderator should do somthing about your language, soon there gonna have to put a 18+ Certificate Warnin Adult Language Label on this forum thanks to you Dead

Edited by Bulldog - 23-May-2006 at 16:01
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:51

1- No

2- Exactly
3- I can
4- No
5- I do

Bye

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 15:55
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 15:58
LOL
So your denying Turkic people are a Mongoloid-Caucasion mix, you never cease to be the fool.

Well done you've admitted there not Korean were finally getting somwhere.

You failed the test on distinguishing who is from where, go and do some revision I'll give you another one if you like lol

Its quite shocking that you don't realise that a Nation isn't determined by race Shocked that's a new all time low for yourself.

Temper, Temper......

Bye Smile
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 16:05
You are the fool because you are telling my own nation to me and there are other people like me who are agreeing me. But you still have the dishonor to keep posting here and mocking yourself because you have a monkey's ego.
I never said Turks were Koreans and i gave correct answers to your stupid test.
It varies from nation to nation, for USA you cant distinguish by race, for Mongolia you can, France you cant but for Kirgizistan you can.
You obviously arent a "knowledgable" person and still being  a "lier"

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 16:10
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 16:19
Jeez make up your mind what are you Armenian, Turkish, Kurdish, Arab LOL

Dishonour-mishonour, you sound like a bunch of insecure men I mean how can your manhood be challenged in a public forum, is it that weak.

Sorry but its not one rule for some and another for others, Race does not determine a Nation that's a simple fact one that everyone except a racist can accept Wink

We've got Black Brittish, Indian and Pakistani Brittish etc etc are they to be excluded and not accepted into the nation because of their race? a few generations back in my family there were Spaniards, so I have some Spanish blood in me.   My race may be made up of various people's across the world but this doesnt affect my nation Capiche.

You did say Central Asians were Koreans, you got the test shamefully and I mean shamefully wrong and you even had the audacity to claim that I was in one of the pictures stop being in denial you couldn't tell who was who, that Ilhan Mansiz is a Mongol, that Crimean Tatars are and then arn't Mongols, that I'm flying around the world and dressing people up in Central Asian Turkic dress etc etc etc LOL

Do you enjoy digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself, anyone with any self-respect would simply accept they don't have a clue what they're writting about and apologise for making a total clown out of themselves.
Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 16:22

Originally posted by Bulldog

Jeez make up your mind what are you Armenian, Turkish, Kurdish, Arab LOL

Dishonour-mishonour, you sound like a bunch of insecure men I mean how can your manhood be challenged in a public forum, is it that weak.

Sorry but its not one rule for some and another for others, Race does not determine a Nation that's a simple fact one that everyone except a racist can accept Wink

We've got Black Brittish, Indian and Pakistani Brittish etc etc are they to be excluded and not accepted into the nation because of their race? a few generations back in my family there were Spaniards, so I have some Spanish blood in me.   My race may be made up of various people's across the world but this doesnt affect my nation Capiche.

You did say Central Asians were Koreans, you got the test shamefully and I mean shamefully wrong and you even had the audacity to claim that I was in one of the pictures stop being in denial you couldn't tell who was who, that Ilhan Mansiz is a Mongol, that Crimean Tatars are and then arn't Mongols, that I'm flying around the world and dressing people up in Central Asian Turkic dress etc etc etc LOL

Do you enjoy digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself, anyone with any self-respect would simply accept they don't have a clue what they're writting about and apologise for making a total clown out of themselves.

No

Edited by Argentum Draconis - 23-May-2006 at 16:27
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 16:35

Good you've accepted your in the wrong now we can all have some peace.

Regards

Albert Pine

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 16:39
Originally posted by Bulldog

Good you've accepted your in the wrong now we can all have some peace.

Regards

Still, no heh.
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 18:04
Okay the kid is out of ammo now and i hope we can continue this discussion with clever people.
yazzmode621 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 23:44

ALL of you guys really need to chill....

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 23:59

Nationality today has been reduced to a mere legal status. The Pakistanis, Indians, and Africans of the UK are British only by nationality, not by ethnic origin. You might have Spanish ethnic origin, but of course, that doesn't change your nationality.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2006 at 07:57
Temporarily closed
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234