Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Impossibility of God?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Digenis View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Digenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Impossibility of God?
    Posted: 15-May-2006 at 09:21
Originally posted by erkut

ofcourse there is a god it doesnt matter how you call Allah, Jesus ,Tengri, God ..... And the proof is big bang. All space become with a big bang and the god is the creator of that.  

At last -a unifying theory that summons up Christianity,Islam,Buddhism,Kabala and Science!

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 11:36
Originally posted by Neoptolemos

Originally posted by Maziar

Originally posted by red clay

Originally posted by Maziar

A very good point RoadKill, i add to this one morefact, if the God exists, so he must be an ignorant God and not omnicient how the religions claim. I mean why should he say Jesus is the son of the God in the bible and deny this in Quran?

Maybe because these books were written, compiled, edited. added to, reedited, and all over a span of 2-3,000 years, by men?

For sure another proof for there is no God.

So there are more than one proofs that there is no God. Damn, I must be really stupid to not be able to comprehent those proofs.
Maziar, even if you prove that all the known religions are wrong, that doesn't prove that there is no God.
Thanks alot for correcting me, yes my English sucks, but i can make my English better than you could make better your way of thinkingWink
leprechaun View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:05
its all aload of do-hickey, but people like to have something to believe in, if not religion than what? 
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:09
its all aload of do-hickey, but people like to have something to believe in, if not religion than what? 

Leprechauns, I thought I read you believe in them?

do-hickey

???Confused

Edited by Pieinsky - 16-May-2006 at 12:12
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:14
wat have leprechauns got to do wit religion pieinsky? if that is ure real name???

Edited by leprechaun - 16-May-2006 at 12:14
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:16

It is my real name bitch!

Leprechauns are Gods Fool!

Edited by Pieinsky - 16-May-2006 at 12:17
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:19
maybe they are to u....  and wat wud this leprechaun religion b called????
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:23

Lepricology, the scientific worship  of leprechauns

Your expressing that Im mad, youre the one that said that penguins are intending on taking over the world,
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:27
yeh but thats true, they are starting to decrease in skool but i tink they might b movin across town, we best watch out for them, the goverment are not takin my plea for help seriously, they believe the penguins are not a threat, and that they will bring in tourists, we hve to rebel, if not us then who?        who?
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:42
How has the climate and other obvious factors not made the penguin species (not including those in Zoos) completely extinct within Ireland by now, I remember you saying they were in the school since last year.  I think your neurotic heathen!

Defend your so called sanity!

Edited by Pieinsky - 16-May-2006 at 12:44
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:44
they hve built an immune system, at 1st yes, many did die, but they evolved, and sum now are bright green, they are developing there speech also, they plan to negotiate with our leader...
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:49

negotiate over what, they would have miniscule power even if they did exist, they are no threat to us

Then again with the size of our military, the penguins may overthrow our present government, and then who know what would happen, oh sh*t Im starting to believe this out of fear of consequence of not believing so.

Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:52
have u forgotton, they have weapons remember...
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 12:53

what their wings, That's the only weopen they have! 

Poppycock I say!

Edited by Pieinsky - 16-May-2006 at 12:57
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 13:00
This topic is about the imossibility of God, not about leprechauns or penguins. New nonsensical posts will be removed
Janissary
Janissary

Quote leprechaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 13:03
im sry, i dnt understand 'imossibility'.......  oh and lighten up grandma
Leprechaun!!!
Pieinsky View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Pieinsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 13:04

leprechaun if you wish to continue this debate over penguins write in the tavern-posting category.

Edited by Pieinsky - 16-May-2006 at 13:10
Neoptolemos View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Neoptolemos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 18:13
@ Maziar

1. Your English is fine, me thinks.
2. What do you know about my way of thinking. I didn't even say if I believe that God exists or if religions are right or wrong. I simply stated that there is no proof, unswering to the question of the original poster and then to you who said there are proofs.

Now, in order for you to learn sth about my way of thinking, I'll tell you that I believe that God exists. Don't ask me to define God, though; I'll keep this for my self. I may be right or I may be wrong, I don't know. It's just my personal belief.

I give you the right to be right, that's my way of thinking. You don't seem to do the same with me, thoughWink
Epikoureios View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Epikoureios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 00:00

When you talk to god that is called "prayer", when your god talks to you it is called schizophrenia!

ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 00:37
Originally posted by Epikoureios

When you talk to god that is called "prayer", when your god talks to you it is called schizophrenia!
LOL very good one indeed.
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>