Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 20 things you should know about women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 20 things you should know about women
    Posted: 31-May-2007 at 10:09
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

Originally posted by Maharbbal

Originally posted by morticia

7. The minute she decides shes even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

That's the only one that is actually partiallynot true. I never think of children, especially not of havingmy own. But the last name part is true.
Unfortunately IT IS TRUE women (and men) are driven by the will to procreate deep down. It may sound awful but it is evolutionarily significant.

I am outside of evolution.

And it is silly too, all babies look the same anyhow.

Well, Aelfgifu, the truth of the matter is that most girls are brought up believing that one of their "missions" in life is to procreate (it's assumed that is one of the things that will bring the most pleasure to their mates - a mini one - go figure). It is also a "tool" which many mothers use to instill a sense of "motherhood/nurturer/familyhood" to their daughters. Do you ever wonder why most little girls play with dolls and dollhouses....the prince marrying the beautiful young vixen and "living happily ever after" (sound familiar?), whereas the boys play with GI Joes (macho things), pitch a tent in the backyard, play cowboys and indians, pellet guns, etc. Do you see where I'm going here? Therefore, most young women (when they meet a guy) often think about what their future would be with this "boyfriend", and, one of those thoughts includes the physical appearance of any offsprings which may arise from their relationship.

Edited by morticia - 31-May-2007 at 10:12
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 10:24
Originally posted by Paul

18. If you want more sex, tell your girl an attractive woman hit on you that day. Sixty percent of the time, it works.

And the other forty percent put broken glass in your underpants.

oooohhhh! That must be "The Paul Way"!
"Morty

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 10:28
Originally posted by Reginmund

Aw! This is awesome...I have to comment on it.

Seriously though, great list morticia, I like your buttocks too btw.

Well, get a load of this! A "BFF" I didn't even know I had!
"Morty

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 12:28
I wish I knew what a BFF is...
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 13:31

I wish I knew what a BFF is...

Let me make your wish come true, Reginmund. "BFF" is an acronym (initials used in lieu of a multi-word name) which stands for "Best Friend Forever". It's a very popular term used here in the states when referring to a "very intimate" friend.
"Morty

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 16:59
Ah...I had no idead we were so intimate.
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2007 at 13:46

Ah...I had no idead we were so intimate.

We're not! You, however, previously mentioned that you liked by buttocks! Only intimate parties could know that!
"Morty

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2007 at 15:47
Well, I like most female buttocks, but I only said it because you told us how you should tell a woman you like her buttocks if you wish to see it.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 04:34

Well, I like most female buttocks, but I only said it because you told us how you should tell a woman you like her buttocks if you wish to see it.

And what do you expect her to do? Post a picture of her bum on AE? LOL

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 12:41

7. The minute she decides shes even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

That's the only one that is actually partially not true. I never think of children, especially not of having my own. But the last name part is true.
Unfortunately IT IS TRUE women (and men) are driven by the will to procreate deep down. It may sound awful but it is evolutionarily significant.

I am outside of evolution.

And it is silly too, all babies look the same anyhow.
I am sorry to disagree on this point: my babies looked a lot better looking than other people's
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 12:51
you have babies???
I am a free donkey!
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 13:04
@ Morty

I don't know if I should laugh or not

Culture matters and yes some young women are brainwashed to think they are ONLY an uterus.

On the other hand saying that there is no different whatsoever between the genders and that the difference we can observed now is 100% due to Barbie and GI's Joe.

These differences exist, women do carry children which has physical consequence (you should now) and psychological ones. Can you imagine your man bearing a child for 9 months without turning creazy?

Some are more influenced by this pre-programmed system than others. Lesbian (some of them) may feel the urge to reproduce much less then other. But more or less everybody has a biological clock
I am a free donkey!
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 13:27

@ MortyI don't know if I should laugh or notCulture matters and yes some young women are brainwashed to think they are ONLY an uterus.

It's not brainwashing, it's simply a tradition passed down from generation to generation....and only females have uteruses and we are made aware of it early in life. There are some girls that already menstruate at age 6-7. When girls beging menstruation, they are told about the "birds and bees" and learn why they menstruate and the ultimate result of what occurs when sexually active. In most women, maternal instincts just kick in after such series of events.

On the other hand saying that there is no different whatsoever between the genders and that the difference we can observed now is 100% due to Barbie and GI's Joe.These differences exist, women do carry children which has physical consequence (you should now) and psychological ones. Can you imagine your man bearing a child for 9 months without turning creazy?Some are more influenced by this pre-programmed system than others. Lesbian (some of them) may feel the urge to reproduce much less then other. But more or less everybody has a biological clock

First of all, I've never said there is no difference between genders. There is clearly a BIG difference between males and females (not only anatomically, but psychologically as well). What I've always said is that there should be equality among genders (meaning regarding jobs, education, driving privileges,etc.)

I disagree with your comments about lesbians not feeling the urge to reproduce. I know many lesbians who have been artificially inseminated (or their partners) in order to procreate. (e.g. Melissa Etheridge, Rosie O'Donnell, just to name a few of the well-known lesbians.) I also know some straight women who have had a tubal ligation performed to not have any children. I don't think it has anything to do with any sexual preference lifestyle.
"Morty

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 14:17
Hum I was just saying that about lesbians regarding what my flatmate told me, but yes some do reproduce. I mean have kids. But clearly if you sleep with another girl it means that your first #1 target is not babies.

Then again I can't talk with you because whenever I do my paternal instincts kick back in.
I am a free donkey!
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 15:06

That's just slutty...so yeah, something like that.
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 15:35

That's just slutty...so yeah, something like that.

Well, here's to fulfilling your fantasy! Here's all shapes, colors and sizes!    

"Morty

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 15:37
folks, AE ain't a pedophile forum
I am a free donkey!
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 04:15
I find the fact that your first thought after seeing baby-bums goes to pedophiles really sad. How far have we come? When I was a toddler, it was normal for kids to hobble around naked in the public pool, now suddenly that would mean exposing them to pedophiles... Disapprove Don't you think perhaps we let them get in our heads too much?

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 10:56
Hum. First it was a joke er, well it obviously failed miserably but it was intended to be humour (*shame*). Then the two perverts above were obviously in the middle of a talk with strong erotic connotation.

Regarding my behaviour toward babies' bums I must confess I haven't seen one in quite a while, so I wouldn't know.

I am sorry to ask but are you having your period (exam period I mean) because the last time it dried you out of (bad) humour.
I am a free donkey!
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 11:14
LOL Exams, no. But the other one is coming up again, be warned... Wink

Actually I did kindof realise it was a joke, but I meant my point... I've heard of a woman being charged for pedophilia for making pictures of her kids playing in the garden in their bare bum... We're overdoing it on the protective side...

And yes, Morty, you have a sexy bum, that must be you in the middle? Or did you get a tan and are you second from the left?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>