Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 20 things you should know about women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 20 things you should know about women
    Posted: 12-May-2006 at 00:21
Top 20 things you should know about women:

20. At least one of her friends wants to sleep with you.

19. Every woman is self-conscious about her buttocks. Tell her you love her buttocks and youll see it more often.

18. If you want more sex, tell your girl an attractive woman hit on you that day. Sixty percent of the time, it works.

17. More than half of surveyed females between 18 and 25 would prefer to be run over by a truck than be fat.

16. All women think theyre smarter than their partners in some significant way.

15. Once in a while, let her pick the movie and don't complain about it.

14. Any good woman will tell you, honesty is not always the best policy.

13. Chicks arent afraid to get kinky; you just have to have the nerve to ask.

12. Girls dont want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up bowling night with the guys.

11. Don't take a woman to a concert you really want to seeshe'll just want to leave early.

10. Studies show women are more attracted to macho guys near ovulation. The rest of the month, theyre drawn to good providers, otherwise known as chumps.

9. She likes one of your friends.

8. Ugly girls like to hang out with pretty girls because it makes them feel like they're more attractive. Pretty girls hang out with ugly girls for the same reason.

7. The minute she decides shes even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

6. Sixty percent of women in the United States color their hair, according to LOral (who are obviously hoping they can peer-pressure the other 40 percent).

5. You dated a stripper? Keep your mouth shut, stupid.

4. Female serial killers tend to use poison rather than guns or knives.

3. The one breakup line shell never be able to argue you out of: Im sorry, but I no longer have feelings for you.

2. Buying a present for your girl? Shell hate it (and you) if she finds out you took along another woman to help pick it out.

1. You'll probably never know how many guys she's slept with. The standard lie is five. Which really means about 12.

Edited by morticia
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Easternknight View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Easternknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2007 at 21:56
depressing... :(
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2007 at 22:27
yet informative!
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2007 at 22:32
2. Buying a present for your girl? Shell hate it (and you) if she finds out you took along another woman to help pick it out.

so true Cry
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2007 at 22:40

8. Ugly girls like to hang out with pretty girls because it makes them feel like they're more attractive. Pretty girls hang out with ugly girls for the same reason.

So very true.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2007 at 02:00
9. She likes one of your friends
Too bloody true.
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 06:50
This is what every father shoud tell their sons when they hit 13. Too bad mine didn't, making me waste half a decade to learn.

Except the 60% hair-dying, which I think is neither true nor relevant in any case.

Originally posted by morticia

19. Every woman is self-conscious about her buttocks. Tell her you love her buttocks and youll see it more often.

This is ridiculously true.LOL
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 12:36
Aw! This is awesome...I have to comment on it.

16. All women think they’re smarter than their partners in some significant way.

It would be nice to meet a woman who's actually smarter than me and who's not from the Uruk-Hai, but do they even exist?

13. Chicks aren’t afraid to get kinky; you just have to have the nerve to ask.

This is good news indeed. If we pair it up with the one about how they all have a friend who likes you, I can finally have one girl do me from behind with a strap-on while the other pees on my face. *Thumbs up*

12. Girls don’t want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up bowling night with the guys.

It's not about being a doormat, it's about enjoying sex more than bowling, beer and smelly primates, especially combined.

10. Studies show women are more attracted to “macho” guys near ovulation. The rest of the month, they’re drawn to “good providers,” otherwise known as chumps.

So either you have to be macho, or a good provider? The first sounds offensive, the second dull...it's one of those lose-lose situations.

9. She likes one of your friends.

Then they must all die.

Seriously though, great list morticia, I like your buttocks too btw.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 13:07
^
Since when have you been seeing Morty's buttocks?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 13:09
All very true!!Tongue
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 14:12

18. If you want more sex, tell your girl an attractive woman hit on you that day. Sixty percent of the time, it works.

And the other forty percent put broken glass in your underpants.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 14:38
Morticia! You're beautiful (she is, you know).
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 15:37

Originally posted by Sparten

^
Since when have you been seeing Morty's buttocks?

A gentleman is prohibited from answering such questions.;)

Originally posted by Reginmund

It's not about being a doormat, it's about enjoying sex more than bowling, beer and smelly primates, especially combined.

It's about taking decisions and being the Master of the House. But you're also expected to treat her equally. The tricky part is to figure out when they want the former and when to do the latter - or both at the same time. I personally believe this insanity is at least loosely related to the different female phases of the month: ovulation, when they as said wants a real macho-man; bleeding*, when they basicly behave as men anyway, and the in-between periods.

*whatever the English term is

Edited by Styrbiorn - 30-May-2007 at 15:39
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2007 at 23:05

Lol, if only every girl thinks like that... Embarrassed Im going try this out to my girlfriend to see if this work. If it does, then your a goddess LOL

7. The minute she decides shes even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

Does that mean sexually or if someone is just interested in meeting you?
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 04:46

That's the only one that is actually partially not true. I never think of children, especially not of having my own. But the last name part is true.

Edited by Aelfgifu - 31-May-2007 at 05:32

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 09:03
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

That's the only one that is actually partially not true. I never think of children, especially not of having my own. But the last name part is true.

Unfortunately IT IS TRUE women (and men) are driven by the will to procreate deep down. It may sound awful but it is evolutionarily significant.

I am a free donkey!
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 09:07
Originally posted by Constantine XI

So very true.

The not very appealing friend hanging around to inhance your beauty is called a "bugly"
I am a free donkey!
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 09:12
Originally posted by Maharbbal

Originally posted by Aelfgifu

Unfortunately IT IS TRUE women (and men) are driven by the will to procreate deep down. It may sound awful but it is evolutionarily significant.

I am outside of evolution.

And it is silly too, all babies look the same anyhow.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 09:40
lol
I am a free donkey!
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2007 at 10:02
Originally posted by Kamikaze 738

Does that mean sexually or if someone is just interested in meeting you?

Kamikaze, it means she's already planning a future with you, whether you like it or NOT!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>