Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShah of Irans Heir Plans Overthrow of Regime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shah of Irans Heir Plans Overthrow of Regime
    Posted: 01-May-2006 at 18:39
Exclusive: Shah of Iran's Heir Plans Overthrow of Regime

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14424

Please read the whole thing if you'd like to comment on anything.

Edited by Aydin
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 18:45

just a bluff, the shah has almost no supporters in iran.

however, if he is doing this covertly, through other organisations he might be able to pull it off, especially if he has elements of the revolutionary gaurd aith him, like he says.

hopefully he isnt bluffing, but these guys over here in the US and europe make like 5 of these bluffs every year, and every year nothing happens.

and if he wasnt bluffing, he wouldnt have spilled this secret.

i think its just a bluff.

Edited by Iranian41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 19:14
The primary goal of Reza Pahlavi is the restoration of peace and stability in Iran. If ( hopefully when) the Iranian masses elect him as a constitutional monarch, marvelous, but the main goal at this time should be overthrowing the IR. If we can have one more chance and regain our nation, we will have a nice rope ready if any akhoond tries to destroy us again. I think the people have learned from their mistake 27 years ago... and it is time for Reza Pahlavi to follow in the greatness of his father and grandfather.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 19:26

He believes the cause is urgent because of the prospect that t="on">Iran may soon develop a nuclear weapon or the t="on">LACE wt="on">U.S.LACE> may use military force to preempt that. He hopes to offer a way out of this dilemma: a revolution sparked by massive civil disobedience in which the masses in the streets are backed by elements of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

It will be crushed and the usurping forces weeded out and executed.  The IR has too many infiormants everywhere for any such action to succeed, besides the fact that it has highly militant hardcore of supporters who would devestate any participants in civil disorder.  People can't even go on strike in iran without being rounded up by the Basij, I cite the recent BUS DRIVERs' strike.

This is a strike against Iranian installations that are part of our national assets. That its used wrongly by the wrong people is beside the point. So theres no justification as far as Im concerned.

That sums up my view, pretty much.

Because, one, it will immediately consolidate the nation, two, it will neutralize all elements of the military and paramilitary forces who have a role to play in the options that I will present later and they will be forced into a position of defense. So they are out of the equation.

Again I concur, and this has happened to a large extent already with respect to the Bush admin's belligerent nature towards Iran.

Other than that he is underestimnating the actual support for the regime in Iran, even though it is not in majority it is well into the 20 percentile as far as I am concerned and that is more than enough.

He also makes some wild claims which he cannot possibly know, he claims some sections of the RG back Al Qaeda, now how does he know that and no one else does? If the Americans knew of such a thing, you can bet your life that they would be capitalising on it on the international stage.

My opinion of this guy is not very high, he is an AIPAC ass kisser and an all round pansy boy, if he had any real balls he would have been in the mountains leading a guerilla campaign, that way he would have had much more support among Iranians, than what he pretends to and his words would be worth something.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 19:37

i agree, this man is just like his father, into his money, not caring about the people.

im sorry aydin, but the monarchy of iran has gone a good 3000 years, its time for it to end.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 19:48

There's no denying that Iran was at it's prime back then. Talk to any man in Iran TODAY, and see what 90% of those who lived back then would say.

Perhaps every single person was not living perfectly under Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, but it was a government based on the foundation of furthering the goal of a united, strong, and independant Iran. The accomplishments of His Imperial Majesty were on the side of progression rather than regression. It was an era of rebuilding that was paving the way for a future dream of complete independance and stability.

Reza Shah the Great took a broken nation and constructed it, his son followed in his footsteps. If we are able to regain our nation, perhaps we can spare what has already not been undone by the extremists.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 19:57
Originally posted by Aydin

There's no denying that Iran was at it's prime back then. Talk to any man in Iran TODAY, and see what 90% of those who lived back then would say.

yes, ofcourse most iranians would choose to live under the shah rather than the theocratic mullahs if given the choice between the two.

Perhaps every single person was not living perfectly under Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, but it was a government based on the foundation of furthering the goal of a united, strong, and independant Iran. The accomplishments of His Imperial Majesty were on the side of progression rather than regression. It was an era of rebuilding that was paving the way for a future dream of complete independance and stability.

independent iran? under the shah iran was a puppet of the west. at one point there was up to 100,000 US troops in iran. under the shah, we would have become like the ass kissers of today.

Reza Shah the Great took a broken nation and constructed it, his son followed in his footsteps. If we are able to regain our nation, perhaps we can spare what has already not been undone by the extremists.

all iranians admire reza shah. i even admire reza shah. he really did develope iran and make iran better. but his son and his grandson (todays shah) are nothing compared to him.

our shah now has lived outside of iran for 30 years, doesnt know the people, has lived a wealthy easy life, and has no experience in politics. his father was too busy spending money on worthless things instead of building roads, factories, etc...

did you know that through out the whole 30 years of the shah, almost everything he constructed (highways, etc...) revolved around tehran, everything else was from his fathers period. the shah didnt do anything for iran except buy weapons.

he even ordered most of his food from france! what is wrong with food in iran that he had to spend time and money in order to get his meals from france?!

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 08:45
Originally posted by Iranian41ife

he even ordered most of his food from france! what is wrong with food in iran that he had to spend time and money in order to get his meals from france?!

Speculations...

As for this article: sound to good to be true and some of the things this man is saying is plain stupid.

Edited by fatal
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 08:51

It's upto the people of Iran to choose whom they want to be Governed by.I personally think a Plain Democracy is better than a Monarchy or a Constitutional Monarchy.

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 09:22
this is a time for iranians to unite more than anything. Royalty is no solution to irans problems.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 12:10

Iran needs a strong autocratic and non-corrupt (tall order) government for at least 10 years after the IRi to get the house in order and prepare for democracy.  That is IF the IRI ever falls.

Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 02:25
Originally posted by Zagros

Iran needs a strong autocratic and non-corrupt (tall order) government for at least 10 years after the IRi to get the house in order and prepare for democracy.  That is IF the IRI ever falls.

i think the establishment of democracy was totally possible at the end of 1980s, but only if there was no collapse of his regime.

Dark Lord View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 03:11
Democracy is an absurd notion: herding the rabble into polling booths to stuff paper in boxes to choose one political clown over another in a popularity contest circus. Universal suffrage is a vile, disgusting idea. Even the American political system is not a democracy, but technically, a plutocracy (rule by the wealthy) - as was intended by Madison, the architect of the US Constitution. Hereditary Monarchy is an equally odious notion - entrusting the leadership to an over-privileged spoiled brat who never worked a day in his life. Iran needs a permenent autocratic regime led by virile Aryan men who are willing to utilize their primordial instincts to assert their authority and purge vice.

Dark Lord.

Post Reply Post Reply