Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPersia & Islam, questions plz?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persia & Islam, questions plz?
    Posted: 07-May-2006 at 03:31

wow whats happening here?

Land of Aryan,

i dont know what you are saying really, quoting two words from a whole paragraph and writing a totally irrelevant weird replay !

when someone quote other's post , people would expect a replay relevant to that post either discussing it, agreeing with it or not, if not then you required to post your opinion and would be better if you provided sources to it, and you must do specially when you accuse others for things they didnt do like accusing me of denying stuff i didnt even talk about !!

thats trolling, if you satisfy yourself by just making a "replay" without thinking what a replay is, then you might just post something like this (kjhguhkjwekuwerkwkghfikykhfrkfjfehwlifrwi) and call that a replay !.

--------------------

you and iranian41ife love to remember Arab conquest of Iran and their rule there for 200 years and FORGET what happened for the last 1100 years!

there were MILLIONS of zoroasterians in Iran when arab left, now there is not even close to a million in Iran. and Arabs are blamed for that? what? your ancestors werent smart enough to chose what they want in the last 1100 years and "stuck" with a religion that forced upon them as per your logic?.

did arab tell your ancestors to kill and expell zoroazterians? if so then why the hell arabs will leave majority of zoroasterians practicing their religion and live in Iran?

you both take a deep breath and read your own history and quit blaming others for your misery.

------------------

and FYI Iranian41ife

Zoroasterians were Not considered people of the Book BUT they were treated as one. thats why they were treated as one in Iran and had the right to practice their religion as long as they recognise and respect the new rulers.

Land of Aryan if you have nothing better than trolling and being off topic and freaking out and denying your own history then this thread will be closed.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 23:52

ok this Thread is closed.

i made the above post advising members not to troll and not go off topic or this thread will be closed.

there has been many posts which came after this advice and  all were Off topic. therefore they i deleted all the Posts which are off topic which were posted after my advising post above.

and Land of Aryan, dont worry your complains are presented in the Mods forum, with your words. if you want to add anything more you know what to do ( PM ).

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456