Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPersia & Islam, questions plz?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persia & Islam, questions plz?
    Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 19:00
Originally posted by Mullah Ganstar

Originally posted by Maziar

@Mullah Ganster, you mentioned somewhere Islam would bring back Iran 1400 of years backward, ok, i agree. But you want to bring Iran backward to more than 3000 of years, this is disguesting

do you khnow why iranians are posting in this forum? poor Maziar you are really confused and superficial. if we post here it is because our identity is not reconized and hugely hiden. i m not telling you to see backward concerning technology, material.. but concerning philosophy, history,culture and mind. u have been arabized and westernized. stop posting, you have nothing to say in this forum. 

this is not because you speak farsi that means you are iranian. yes you right keep listening your friend azimuth.

Never never forget who you are.   

Iranian would not forget who they are, me too you fool. You even can't understand what i say. When do you want to learn to use your brain and disscuss in a civilized way? You have been warned already, this must give you to think befor you troll around again.

And you better stop to post here, go away befor you will be banned, no one of Iranian members here will miss you.

Edited by Maziar
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 19:56

Originally posted by Mullah Ganstar

yes i want iran to be govern by zoroastrian, and yes i m a persian extremist.   I think you should both stop posting because you really confused. Iranian4life you seem having 18 years old am i right? be arfahe  khale aryan goosh kon, bad nemige, pfff you baby

our iranian moderator has banned iranic extremists before, dont think you will be an exception. as maziar said, we wont miss a person like you.

pan iranism is dead, lets leave it that way, and please dont start pan persianism bs in here.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 05:38

Mullah you seem to be the baby here, you cant handle any idea that is different from yours.

now please stop telling people to post or not to post thats my business, you didnt give reasons why Zoroasterian iran is the true identity of iran.

you know that iran was not isolated, their religion and clulture was influenced by they regions near by such as indian and mesopotamians.

there is no such thing as pure civilizations which done everything from scratch and that includes iran too.

Mullah Ganstar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 14:54
Originally posted by azimuth

Mullah you seem to be the baby here, you cant handle any idea that is different from yours.

now please stop telling people to post or not to post thats my business, you didnt give reasons why Zoroasterian iran is the true identity of iran.

you know that iran was not isolated, their religion and clulture was influenced by they regions near by such as indian and mesopotamians.

there is no such thing as pure civilizations which done everything from scratch and that includes iran too.

Oh really? can you tell me something that I don't khnow plz.

I nerver said Persia was a pure civilization. Persian writting was related to sumerian... Zoroastrism is hugely related to vedas. I mean by true identity: an identity without islam and without arabian word in farsi. And all iranians have to reconize their aryan past as the craddle of modern monotheist religions.anyway islam will someday desepear from Iran.  

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 15:33

lol so its ok to have sumerian letters and indian religion but its not ok to have arabic letters and a religion came from arabia,

even though you believe that islam actully an iranian religion

are you contradicting yourself or just being racist?

someone View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 16:58

I think persians hate arabs

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:18
 I must mention I don't agree with Mulla & I don't support him

lol so its ok to have sumerian letters and indian religion but its not ok to have arabic letters and a religion came from arabia,

even though you believe that islam actully an iranian religion

are you contradicting yourself or just being racist?

LoL, Didn't you understand our problem with arab yet???

about Indian, 1st we were one nation, then departed

about writing, We adopted it by our will

but Arab imposed their rule, language, religion to us by SWORD
even You have never wonder about Iranian name after invasion, Arab force us to change our name to arabic one

Edited by Land of Aryan
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:36
I don't know & I don't calim or disclaim this letter is reliable, & I think it said all, even it has been written in modern day

To: Yazdgird III Shahanshah of Persian Empire

Yazdgird, I see not a fruitful future for you & your nation unless you accept my offer & commit Bei'at (Joining with Khalifat & bringing Islam). Once upon a time your land ruled half the known world but what has it come down to now? Your troops are defeated in all fronts & your nation is bound to collapse. I offer you a way to rescue yourself. Start praying to a mono God, a single union God, the only God who created everything in the universe. We bring you & the world his message, he who is the true God. Stop your Fire Worship, command your nation to stop their Fire Worship which is false; join us by joining the truth. Worship Allah O Akbar the only true God, The creator of universe. Worship to Allah & accept Islam as your salvation. End your Pagan ways & your false worships now & bring Islam so you can accept Allah O Akbar as your savior. By doing so, you will find the only way to your survival & peace for Persians. If you know what is best for Ajam (Arabic term for Persians meaning Retarded & Weird), you will choose this path. Bei'at is the only way.

Allah O Akbar
sign,
Khalifat Al Muslemin
Omar Ibn Al Khatab

And here is Yazdgird III, famous respond to Omar:

From: Shah of Shahs, Shah of Persia and Beyond, Shah of many Kingdoms, Shah of Aryans and Non Aryans, Shah of Persians and many other races as well as Arabs, Shahanshah of Persian Empire, Yazdgird III Sassanid

To: Omar Ibn Al Khatab, Khalifat of Tazi (Persian term for Arabs,

In the name of Ahura Mazda, creator of Life & Intelligence,

You in your letter wrote that you want to direct us towards your God, Allah O Akbar, without having the true knowledge of who we are & what do we worship! It is amazing that you occupy the position of Khalifat (Ruler) of Arabs, yet your knowledge is the same as a lowly Arab rambler, roaming in deserts of Arabia, & same as a desert tribal man!

"Little Man" ( mardak) you offer me to worship a united & single God without knowing that it has been thousands of years that Persians worship the mono God & they pray to him Five Times a day! In this land of culture & art this has been the normal path of life for years.

When we established the tradition of hospitality & good deeds in the world & we waved the flag of "Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds" in our hands, you & your ancestors were roaming the deserts, eating Lizards for you had nothing else to feed yourselves & burying your innocent daughters alive (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)!

Tazi people have no value for God's creatures! You behead God's children, even the POWs (Prisoners of War), Rape Women, bury your daughters alive, attack the Caravans, mass murder, kidnap people's wives & steal their property! Your hearts are made of stone, we condemn all these Evil which you do. How can you teach us Godly Ways when you commit these action?

You tell me to stop my Fire Worship! Us, Persians see the Love of Creator & power of inventor in the light of Sun & warmth of Fire. Lights & Warmth of the Sun & Fire makes us see the light of truth & warmens our hearts to the creator & to one another. It helps us to be kind to one another, it enlightens us & makes us to keep Mazda's Flame, alive in our hearts. Our lord is Ahura Mazda & it is strange that you people also, just discovered him & named him Allah O Akbar! But we are not the same as you, we are not in the same level as you. We help other human being, we spread love among humanity, we spread Good throughout the Earth, we have been spreading our culture but in respect for other cultures throughout the whole world for thousands of years, yet you in the name of Allah invade other men's land! You mass murder the people, create famine, fear & poverty for others, you create Evil in the name of Allah. who is responsible for all this catastrophe?

Is it Allah who commands you to murder, pillage & to destroy?
Is it you the followers of Allah who do this in his name?
Or Is it both?

You have risen from heat of the deserts & burnt out infertile lands with no resources, you want to teach people the love of God by your military campaigns & the power of your Swords! You are Desert Savages, yet you want to teach Urban people like us who lived in the cities for thousands of years, the love of God! We have thousands of years of culture behind us, a powerful tool indeed! Tell us? With all your military campaigns, barbarianism, murder & pillage in the name of Allah O Akbar, what have you taught to this Muslim Army? What knowledge have you taught the Muslim that you also insist on teaching it to non Muslim? What culture have you learned from your Allah, now that you want to force-teach it to others?

Alas, Oh Alas...... that today our Persian Armies of Ahura have been defeated from your recently Allah Worshiping Armies; Now, our people have to worship the same God, the same Five times a day, but forced by the sword to call him Allah & pray to him in Arabic, cause your Allah only understands Arabic!

I suggest, you & your gang of bandits pack up & move back to your deserts where they are used to live. Take them back where they used to the burning heat of the sun, tribal life, eating Lizards & drinking Camel Milk. I forbid you to let your band of thieves loose in our fertile lands, civilized cities & our glorious nation. Don't turn these "beasts with hearts of stone" loose, to mass murder our people, kidnap our women & children, rape our wives & send our daughters to Mecca as slaves! Don't let them do these crimes in the name of Allah O Akbar, put a stop to your criminal behavior.

Aryans are forgiving, warm, hospitable, & decent people and everywhere they went, they have spread seeds of friendship, love, knowledge & truth; therefore, they shall not punish you & your people for your pirate ways & criminal acts.

I beg you to remain with your Allah O Akbar in your deserts & do not move close to our civilized cities, for your believes are "Much Fearful" & your behavior is "Most Barbaric"!

sign,

Yazdgird III Sassanid

Edited by Land of Aryan
Super Goat (^_^) View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 18:37
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4735

Edited by Super Goat (^_^)
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 23:54
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

LoL, Didn't you understand our problem with arab yet???

even You have never wonder about Iranian name after invasion, Arab force us to change our name to arabic one

no it seems that you dont understand the problem of your identity crisis.

as i mentioned in another thread , Arabic language became official language for all the Caliphat not only in iran and it was a decision of one caliph.

its a fact that when Arabs ruled iran there were Millions of zoroasterians still in iran and practicing their religion.

its a fact that mass force conversion to islam happened when Iranians took over from arabs and ruled themselvs.

its a fact that Iranians had the power to chose what they want and what they dont want , proofs of that they brought back Persian language as the official language of Iran, they Chose to continue using Arabic script and they Chose to keep staying muslims and chose to force other iranians to islam.

------------------

you and other iranians whining all the time about that islam was forced upon your fathers and they pretended to be muslims fearing Arab swords

thinking thats defending your fathers? i see that as insulting your fathers, your fathers were far away from Arabs swords for more than 1100 years, you insulting their intellegence?

the last shah was proud iranian he called himself "light of Arayan" still his name is Muhammed Riza ! why not change it to Korosh Darushi?

-------------

it seems like some of iranians see things only to two colors black or white,

Khomeini and the current regime are not good? oh ok then everything related to them is not good, including their religion, and calling them Persian speaking arabs and calling them azaris/

why cant you admit that Iranians did most of the things by themselvs?

again Arabs gone from iran long long time ago, and they left iran with millions of zoroasterians, the rest is Iranian/Iranian thing has nothing to do with Arabs.

someone View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 06:12

I'm neutral, but I think after more than 2 centuries of arabian presecution, Iranians admited islam as their own with shea. I believe arabians have still many influences in Iran. I'm agree when mullah says that Iran is a land of faith and values. I think Islam has no more its place in Iran.

someone View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 06:31
I believe even with mogolians, greeks, turks, arabs invasions..  persians always absorbed their enemy and kept their aryan identity, that's why Iran is for me a mystic and magic country. But now i think Iranians are really angry against arabs. The islamic revolution brought the second diaspora of their history. Iranians don't like to live far from their land because they love iran. I believe also that islam will desepear from Iran.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 08:54
Originally posted by Azimuth

WOW, Who said it??
Well we have idntity crisis, but why do you climb us!! strange

oh, I remember somethings for you, nice to recall:

azimuth wrote:

will use the same example about the Arabian/persian Gulf naming, when Kaveh was active there, he refused to even mention the term Arabian gulf and insisted that the term did not exist ( thats denial), if at least 20 states member of the UN do recognise that Gulf as Arabian gulf then its a Fact that this term existed.

iam not arguing about if it is right or wrong iam talking about if the Term used officially as a fact for certain part of existing world? yes? and by 20 countries? yes? ok then its a Fact iranians of Wikipedia igonring and using.

but Azimuth is nice Guy
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7174& ; ;KW=persian+gulf&PN=0&TPN=1
azimuth wrote:
about the persian gulf, the Persians did change the name of that gulf as their liking too what makes it so hard to get when Arab states who have the larger area of that gulf deciding to change it to their liking?

&

well iam not saying its historically hasnt been called Persian for a long time, we all know that.

But it had different names before that and the persian changed it simply because they had the power to do so.

this Gulf had one of the oldest civilizations in the world and for sure they called this gulf with a name.

anyway i understand why would the Iranians around the world wont like this change, but then its only practiced in the Arabic countries and dont know if all are calling it Arabian Gulf , AFAK its called Arabian in the Arabic States on it.

&

as i said Persian changed from its older name  ( did it hurt them to pronounce the old names of the gulf )

now Arabs decided to change it from the persian one. so they are doing like the persian did.

you want to change other places and called persian? do so dont think anybody will force you not to. its a matter of acceptance and agreement between the nations so far the Persian Gulf is much well known than the Arabian one.

the Arabian gulf is used in the Arabic states only i guess.

Arabs don't have identity crisis but change name of Persian gulf
Remark Scientist
Especially UAE going to register Wind tower as their heritage.
this one for you, Who said Parthian weren't Iranian last year??

very nice when you denied what your Ancestors did
you mean Parsis in India left Iran by their will!!!
you mean no massacre didn't happean in Rey, Neishabor or Esfahan or...
you mean nobody treated by savage sword
you mean nobody had to pay Jazeie ( Money to keep Religion) you may remark it to tax.
you mean Arab didn't pillage Tisphon
you mean Baharestan carppet didn't exist
you mean no books in Royal archive was burnt or washed in river

How could you be kind with us when you massacred your prophet grandchild (Hossain) ?? 72 (man & women & children) against some thousands Soldier??
even his newborn boy massacred by arrow in his throat
these arab didn't get them water even hossein & his family were arab one of them & relative of their beloved prophet
You want us to believe it was their will to killed & being thirst.
& you want us to believe those savage even massacred their man but Tolerated us!!!!
if you open your eyes, you'll see Hossein, was main reason to being Shia
his destiny was same as what happend for us
& so we didn't keep ur Islam, Iranian created own version, Shiea!

Thank you Mohammad, for all of lovely massacre under name of will of Allah.
& still do by some Mulla.

Ze shire Shotor khordano sosmar Arab ra be jaei residast kar
ke taje kiani konad arezo tofo charkh gardon tofo
ie arab baiad be man bege e hovieiat, tofo charkh gardon tofo
From drinking camel milk & eating lizards of the desert
Arab got so bold, that now,
Dreams of capturing the Persian Crown
Damn on this Time, Damn on Fate

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 10:14

i dont see any of that relevant to my post to you, actully what you posted is off topic.

what arabian gulf had to do with this?

what are you talking about me denying what you wrot? i didnt even talk about many of the things you mentioned.

i see your english is good enough to understand what i wrote, but its look like you have "extra" interpetations i didnt even say and you are accusing me of saying

hmmmm...  imagination maybe?

you better read what i wrote and understand them instead of making your own version of what i wrote, people will start calling you crazy .

now keep on topic and if you have nothing to say on my replays them better not to post at all.

thanks.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:15
1st you post it as answer to Mullah

2nd It's my answer to you

Originally posted by Land of Aryan

3rd Somone says
Originally posted by someone

I think persians hate arabs

4th my anwer to him is Yazdgerds letter

5th you answerd to 2nd

Do you see what you wrote??

6th I sepecially answerd  about our identity crisis which you accused us.
& I shown you Identity crisis

& other lines about my answer about what you called Iranian WILL & how arabs were Innocent!

what arabian gulf had to do with this?

1. Persian
2. I recall your past post for you, then accuse us to any thing

Do you see the relations??

at last I think you are Moderator, Are YOU??
Remark about persian gulf & Accusing Identity Crisis is term of Moderating!!!
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:24

Yes i am awar of all that books were burned and spulled in water, girls and women were forced to marry arab conquestors in the same night their fathers and husbands were murdered. Water mills were driven by young Persian man's blood. But keep in mind the new generation of arabs today has nothing to do with that, what Iran suffered as Arabas muslims invaded us. So don't talk about hate, it will infect your souls. Germans today have nothing to do with the holocaust, and the upcoming generation of Serbia can't be condemned for what their fathers done to Bosnians.

If you disslike Islam, go ahead. You don't have to respect Islam or any other ideologies you disslike, but you have to respect the humans. I don't offend muslims and arabs, i respect them becouse they are humans, but i have no respect for Islam.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:31
@ Azimuth, i am asking you to respect our national feelings, this is the best way to live together here. People reply respect with respect and dissrespect with dissrespect. This is not an offending, but also a friendly asking ( i am reffering to identity crisis)

Edited by Maziar
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:42
@Maziar:
I know & I agree,
but here we have Mr. Moderator who closed his eyes & deny everything.
I can't endure when Mr. Moderator remark Persian gulf & then back & respond that we have identity crisis
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 15:21
@Aryan, me neither, thats why i am asking him.
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 22:13

lol, iranians dont have an identity crisis, we know who we are. unlike arabs, who are in the habit these days of claiming everything to try and create the type of identity they want.

as i mentioned in another thread , Arabic language became official language for all the Caliphat not only in iran and it was a decision of one caliph.

how would you know the truth? you are living in the same country that makes it illegal to use the term Persian Gulf, ofcourse they are going to teach you that arabs were the good guys and iranians were the bad guys and that arabs have never done anything like forcing their beliefs on others.

its a fact that when Arabs ruled iran there were Millions of zoroasterians still in iran and practicing their religion.

it is also a fact that millions had to flee iran just so they wouldnt be FORCED into islam. today, only tens of thousands of iranian zoroasters have managed to keep their religion alive.

the rest were either killed, forced into islam, or fled.

its a fact that mass force conversion to islam happened when Iranians took over from arabs and ruled themselvs.

o really, under iranians, and not during the 222 year arab occupation?

its a fact that Iranians had the power to chose what they want and what they dont want , proofs of that they brought back Persian language as the official language of Iran, they Chose to continue using Arabic script and they Chose to keep staying muslims and chose to force other iranians to islam.

no, the occupied almost never have a choice.

iran was occupied for 222 years, and some of the things forced on us stuck, other things were brought back to life.

you and other iranians whining all the time about that islam was forced upon your fathers and they pretended to be muslims fearing Arab swords

thinking thats defending your fathers? i see that as insulting your fathers, your fathers were far away from Arabs swords for more than 1100 years, you insulting their intellegence?

are you saying arabs are inferior and that us by saying that you guys were able to force yourselves unto us is disgraceful?

i dont know about you, but i consider arabs the equals of all other humans, and the arabs having the upper hand for 222 years is not a disgrace to our ancestors, nor is it a disgrace for us fighting for our ancestors rights today.

you think iran went from a highly nationalistic patriotic zoroaster state under the sassanids to a muslim state because iranians wanted that to happen?

OMG, you are plain ridiculous azimuth, the 222 year arab occupation had nothing to do with it?

lol, we can tell that the arabs never forced anything on others by the way that north africa and the middle east have been arabised..... LOL but i guess they just chose to give up their identities to be arabs right? LOL

the last shah was proud iranian he called himself "light of Arayan" still his name is Muhammed Riza ! why not change it to Korosh Darushi?

like i said, some things stay, some things dont stay. 222 years is a long long time and when people are forcing you to do one thing for so long you get used to it.

it seems like some of iranians see things only to two colors black or white,

and grey...

Khomeini and the current regime are not good? oh ok then everything related to them is not good, including their religion, and calling them Persian speaking arabs and calling them azaris

we dont call them azari's nor do we call them persian speaking arabs.

lol, i dont know where you guys get these ideas from...

we do call them arab wannabees sometimes since they seem to care more about arabs than iranians.

but they are iranian.

why cant you admit that Iranians did most of the things by themselvs?

everything except islam, the arabic script, arabic names, etc... but we have incorporated them into our culture now anyway, and who knows one day things might change again.

again Arabs gone from iran long long time ago, and they left iran with millions of zoroasterians, the rest is Iranian/Iranian thing has nothing to do with Arabs.

LOL, believe what ever you want, because at the end of the day we are secure enough to know the truth.

and where do you get these "millions of zoroaster" figures from?

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>