Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who are the Romans today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the Romans today?
    Posted: 01-Mar-2017 at 10:36
"Who are the Romans today?"

It depends on what you mean by "Romans".

All Italy and the provinces of the Roman empire will have at least some Roman blood in the population esp Romance (Italians, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Normans, Arthurian, Romanitas, Romanians, Latin Americans, etc). Lugdunum has been called little Rome. There is "Roman nose".

The ancient Romans are supposed to have been Aryans/Indo-Europeans (like Greeks, Germans/Teutons/Norse, etc). But as the kingdom and republic and empire went on more and more alien elements were introduced (see timeline here http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36908 ). Romans/IEs are supposedly superior yet even at its very beginning Rome offered itself as a refuge to bad criminals as well as good great. Today the secret Romans seeming still have a secret "Peter"/patricians and "Paul"/plebians discrimination (perhaps this is picture an example http://www.freewebs.com/lifetradition/arthur%20robin.jpg ), several sci-fi books with Latinisms in them mention blond/red hair etc. "This is Aryan ["Arjen"] calling from Pulse energy" - feb 2016. Flavian "yellow haired" = Linus "flax colour hair". http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/italian-genealogy/ . Possibly the Romans and IEs are connected with Atlantis (Tiahuanaco).

One world-wide semi-secret group of modern present day Romans/"Romans" is centred around the "Pope" and Vatican/Rome (and "revived Roman Empire", and Catholic church). (Switzerland seems maybe a centre too?) The first 40 popes really match the Roman Emperors list (eg Pope Alexander = Trajan who was thinking aloud of Alexander the Great at Charax, Pope Pius = Emp Antoninus Pius), and the Pope/Papacy is really secret Emperor/Empire since maybe time of Gregory the Great or Whitby to today (EU, empires, World). These people seemingly semi-secretly rule the world. Witness "Pope Francis gave Q Elizabeth sphere with cross on top" which BBC said symbolises "christian" royal dominion over whole world. Catholic Schools. Ceres Organics. "nephilim versus followers of Jesus" http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?4,1087088 . Kepha[s] said Vatican sent many Jesuits as fake church pastors. "Papa Smurf" & the smurfs. Bible says the harlot Babalon [Rome] riding the beast [EU &/or US &/or UNO/World]. (Bible says Satan's throne is in "Pergamos" "Tower" which 4th church age seems to match Rome?) (The beast has 3 or 4 component parts: lion, bear, leopard (and dragon).) Publius Enigma? "Cosmopolis". There is even a picture of [San Martin?] that looks very similar to picture of Julius Casear? See thread http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37115 and ebook http://www.allempires.com/forum/ebook_view.asp?BookID=104 . They claim this is a "delusion" eg http://faithandheritage.com/2017/01/jack-chick-in-memoriam/ & http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?4,1087088 but often those that claim/accuse "delusion" are really the ones pushing delusion themselves. There are too many Roman names/words/numerals everywhere in modern world life & global elite (eg Peter, Publius, Ceres, Legacy Metering, Nova Energy, Markus, etc). Fluoride is a modern latin word.

(Sorry Franz but you wouldn't let me have clean water, and wouldn't let me do my peper studies, etc, so can't blame me for fighting back.)

--------
"There are 2 types of people: those that do the work and those that take the credit."
It is a great evil that some people are denied credit for their hard work etc.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 01-Mar-2017 at 10:46
Pickled Polly View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Pickled Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2017 at 22:15
If we were to seach through most European language families, we would find "loan words' which have been "borrowed" from other langauges.

Originally, I would think that the most proliferate would probably have been Latin and Greek. In Europe, those langauges would also have originated from the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, the Norsemen.

In more recent years, asian loan words have been increasingly adopted.

So, to say that particula people or groups of people are/are not Roman is an oversimplification of the situation. No doubt there are people throughout Europe and North African whose DNA can be traced back to a Roman intervention. But, I submit, they are not Roman.

The Romans are not even resident throughout modern Italy, IMHO, they are the people who live in the city of Roman.

Would an English migrant to the USA still be regarded as being English? Unfortunately, probably, but that's due to bias against the English, based on centuries old conflicts.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2017 at 04:28
But if we had thought human we could have found that all out languages have same ancestry: Demoticos or now known as Ancient Egyptian.Big smile
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2017 at 07:20
In Turkish Perspecive,

*In Turkish, Roman means Gypsy 

*Seljuk Turks used name "RUM" also.

*Now Rum means Greek.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2017 at 12:12
7 from 10 patients in State mental hospital are Romans,1 Caesar,1 Napoleon and 1 God.Did not mention here that they all communicate with Aliens either are with Alien heritage. I am I magnet for them as it looks or we are living in their world.Unhappy
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2017 at 12:43
Its not just loan words picked polly. There are just far too many incidences. And its proper names not just words.

Kepha (= Cephas/Peter).
Ceres Organics.
Fonterra (milk).
Mercury Energy.
Jerome (egcc).
Clementine 2.
Trump retracted his criticism of the pope.
Bible says "Babylon" (Rome) oversees world free trade.
Francis(cosan) called himself pythagoras "overseer of the market place (agora)".

Lemme have clean water every meal and i'll stop fighting back.
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
CedricEmrys View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CedricEmrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2018 at 12:10
Latinos? Really? No. They are just called that from the language group. 
I think there are very few people of pure Roman descent. Many Italians will be part Latin(the tribe) but they will also have a lot of other genetic background, probably Germanic, from the invasion of the Goths( Ostrogoths and all them).
Buaidh no bàs
CedricEmrys View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CedricEmrys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2018 at 12:11
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

Its not just loan words picked polly. There are just far too many incidences. And its proper names not just words.

Kepha (= Cephas/Peter).
Ceres Organics.
Fonterra (milk).
Mercury Energy.
Jerome (egcc).
Clementine 2.
Trump retracted his criticism of the pope.
Bible says "Babylon" (Rome) oversees world free trade.
Francis(cosan) called himself pythagoras "overseer of the market place (agora)".

Lemme have clean water every meal and i'll stop fighting back.
Babylon was a completely different people. They are not Romans lol.
Buaidh no bàs
DanielTHays View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote DanielTHays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2019 at 01:31
If you have language problems while essay writing, don't worry I will help you. I found a site https://edubirdie.org/ , that site will help you to solve your all problems is essay writing. Here you get many essay writing experts and all have good experience in essay writing. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Edited by DanielTHays - 12-Jun-2019 at 01:36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456