Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OBL: West wars on Islam.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OBL: West wars on Islam.
    Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:12

OBL's ghost says, according to Reuters, that the cutting off of aid to Hamas shows the West makes war on Islam.

What an ass hole. 

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:22

what is or who is OBL?

Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Perseas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:49
Originally posted by azimuth

what is or who is OBL?

OBL = Osama Bin Laden

A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:49

Osama Bin Laden.

Funny how he only makes a showing when the Bush admin wants to remind the American populace of the crusade on "terror", just more nonsense to mask its economic and military incompetence.

Edited by Zagros
Goban View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Goban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:56

I wonder how he can make such claims when there are many fine Muslim men and women serving in the U.S. armed forces...

Edit: Or should I say armed forces of the west.  Sorry about that.

Edited by Goban
The sharpest spoon in the drawer.
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 11:21
Originally posted by Zagros

Osama Bin Laden.

Funny how he only makes a showing when the Bush admin wants to remind the American populace of the crusade on "terror", just more nonsense to mask its economic and military incompetence.

No, it is a desperate attempt of OBL's associates to remain relevant, and, even more important, to keep the channels of money open so they can stay out of the way, while others kill themselves.

Bin Laden in worm food.  His lackeys utilize his dead flesh, and lots of others' dead flesh, and make these stupid statements every so often when they take time off from their core competency: delusional masturbation in the Hindu Kush. 

cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 12:14
man these cockroaches are on the run
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 12:40

I am sick and tired of this terrorist making statements about what is and what is not a war on Islam.

Who has given this terrorist and butcher the authority to speak in the name of the muslims world?

He is the biggest insult to Islam, and I hope muslims around the world will make it abundantly clear to him.

Edited by bg_turk
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Mira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 13:05

Osama Bin Laden.

Interesting, isn't it?

Just like the renewal of the Patriot Act is always preceded by a terrorist attack or threat.
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 14:12

let him have a debate with an american guy called Hutington

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 14:26
Ok, Osama just made another recording which seems to be authentic. This now comes at a time when muslims are getting nad with Al-Queda because so many of their attacks have killed other muslims.

Osamas new tape attacks Isreal, and Osama includes Hamas in his speech.--Hamas does not make any statment following this--. How clever of Osama to pick a sensative topic that touches so many muslims to turn their attention away from Al-Queda's messes.
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 16:16

Al-Quaeda is an Islamic mafia.  It is supported by illegal funds, and money laundered from charity, i.e. stolen.  They kill their own, just like the "families," and they are just as devout in their places of worship.

Piss on them.

arch.buff View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote arch.buff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 05:26
Originally posted by bg_turk

I am sick and tired of this terrorist making statements about what is and what is not a war on Islam.

Who has given this terrorist and butcher the authority to speak in the name of the muslims world?

He is the biggest insult to Islam, and I hope muslims around the world will make it abundantly clear to him.

Be a servant to all, that is a quality of a King.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 06:27
Originally posted by Mira

Osama Bin Laden.

Interesting, isn't it?

Just like the renewal of the Patriot Act is always preceded by a terrorist attack or threat.

Did you notice he refered to Darfur as part of this "crusade against Islam"? 'They' say he lived in Sudan, but he doesn't appear to know that the people of Darfur are muslims.

Remember Matthew Stuart
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Mira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 07:06

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Did you notice he refered to Darfur as part of this "crusade against Islam"? 'They' say he lived in Sudan, but he doesn't appear to know that the people of Darfur are muslims.

Remember Matthew Stuart

I didn't hear the recording [yet], but if he referred to Darfur as such, then he wasn't totally wrong.

The Darfur crisis is not a new problem.  It's as "old" as I am, or even "older."  It only attracted the political West's (i.e. the USA) attention when uranium and oil were discovered in Sudan.  The Chinese are the largest community of expatriate workers in Sudan.  It seems that China has established itself very well that it now controls what is estimated to be 40%-50% of the oil reserves in southern Sudan.

So yeah, it's not really about human rights; it's about natural resources and foreign interests.  If people really cared, it wouldn't have taken decades for that to transpire.  To OBL, that translates to a "Crusade against Islam."

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 07:31

It only attracted the political West's (i.e. the USA) attention when uranium and oil were discovered in Sudan.

The first time I heard of Darfur was just after Sudan was elected to the UN Commission on Human Rights over America

Edited by Omar al Hashim
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Mira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 07:39

It only attracted the political West's (i.e. the USA) attention when uranium and oil were discovered in Sudan.

The first time I heard of Darfur was just after Sudan was elected to the UN Commission on Human Rights over America

Interesting to see 'how' and 'when' human rights issues get publicized and politicized to serve foreign interests.  Reminds me of how the gassing of Kurds was suddenly remembered as a crime against humanity. 

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 09:49

Interesting to see 'how' and 'when' human rights issues get publicized and politicized to serve foreign interests.  Reminds me of how the gassing of Kurds was suddenly remembered as a crime against humanity. 

please question the timing, i do, but that doesnt make the darfur issue any less real or serious. Sometimes the level of cynicism in here is just unbelievable. Not everything is a conspiracy, the sudanese govn is just as much to blame over what is happening there, as the media show it with a political influence. One doesnt negate the other.

Muslims are getting killed and raped, and its not by americans.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 11:31

Edited by Zagros
Mira View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Mira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 14:24
Originally posted by Leonidas

please question the timing, i do, but that doesnt make the darfur issue any less real or serious. Sometimes the level of cynicism in here is just unbelievable. Not everything is a conspiracy, the sudanese govn is just as much to blame over what is happening there, as the media show it with a political influence. One doesnt negate the other.

Muslims are getting killed and raped, and its not by americans.

Oh, I'm absolutely certain Muslims are to blame for the ongoing atrocoties in Darfur.  I'm only surprised the West started caring when natural resources were found.  The UN should have done something decades ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>