Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who was the ancestor of Turkic tribes ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Perspolis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Perspolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who was the ancestor of Turkic tribes ?
    Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 04:21
my geuss is a yakut guy.
Turkoglu View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 06:38
Huns, Yakuts, Sakas...

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 08:38
how far back do you want to go?
Perspolis View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Perspolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 14:21
as far as we can consider an specific tribe such as yakut.

Edited by Perspolis
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 17:27
Chinese sources stated at first, the turkic people live in the Gold mountain(Altai mountain). They served the Yuo Yen people(Yakuts?) by making weapon, then they  crushed the Yuo yen, building up a strong empire.Some souces also stated that Huns had connection with them.
leung
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2006 at 08:41

Originally posted by Perspolis

as far as we can consider an specific tribe such as yakut.

Yakuts (they call themselves Saka) are present day nation, so you can't link the ancestry of Turkic people to them. .

Maybe someone think they are more purer due to the isolated location, but we know that they have had close contact with Tungustic people in the far east. One thing is true, they have preserved the ancient religion of Turkic people-Shamanism, and a lot of old cultures characterised by this religion, but racially they are quite different from their anscestors.

Either make a history or become a history.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2006 at 09:17

Originally posted by tommy

Chinese sources stated at first, the turkic people live in the Gold mountain(Altai mountain). They served the Yuo Yen people(Yakuts?) by making weapon, then they  crushed the Yuo yen, building up a strong empire.Some souces also stated that Huns had connection with them.

It was not the whole turkic people, just one of the Kok Turk tribes-Ashina. They were a small group with only 500 house holds and  iron servants of the Rouruans (Juan Juan, Jurjan).  according to the myth, they were ten sons of a female wolf, and Ashina was the youngest. Chinese chronicles says that Tujue is an alternative race of Xiongnu (Hun).

Rouruan has nothing to do with Yakuts. According to the chinese chronicles, They are different from the Shi Wei tribes (Tungustic), and more related to the Hunnic stock.

Actually, Ashina Turks (Tu Jue) defeated some Tura (Tiele) tribes ( Who had continuous fight with Rouruans)and annexed more than 50,000 people. Then the head asked to get married with Rouruan princess and got rejected, then they rebelled and overthrew Rouruan, and built Kok Turk empire. 

Tiele were the descendants of Chile (Gaoche), Chile of Dingling, Dinling of Xiongnu (Hun), according to chinese chronicles. We can go further, and there were Chi Di (red Di) people. It is a very long story.

Either make a history or become a history.
Suevari View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Spammer

Quote Suevari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 05:44
Originally posted by Leonidas

Well, if we go back as far as we can, we ALL come from a couple of black people from modern Ethiopia and the north-west African plains

Kinda makes racial identities a farce, but doesn't detract from their importance i suppose...
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 15:09

Originally posted by Leonidas

Originally posted by Suevari

Well, if we go back as far as we can, we ALL come from a couple of black people from modern Ethiopia and the north-west African plains

Dont stop! go farther! Find the first ancestor of Turkic tribes

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 15:11

But if you want to go really far, you can even find such great Turk like thisone:

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 15:15

did you miss Adam and Eva?

Suevari View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Spammer

Quote Suevari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 15:20
Those monkeys and the amoeba are the anscestors of all mankind and thelatter of all living things!
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:03
This thread is going off topic. Some of you may find humor a bit customary for threads like this. However, remember to keep the discussion from veering off the deep end.
o_irengun View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote o_irengun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:21

One  of these  guys

Mkremin Basaran ;mit Balkan ;Cihan Bayik ;Murat Tutal ;Adem gl ;Fatih Erer
killed 5 April 2006
We are never going to forget you!!!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:22

Originally posted by Seko

This thread is going off topic. Some of you may find humor a bit customary for threads like this. However, remember to keep the discussion from veering off the deep end.

I dont think so. Actually i have answered on the question in topic :

Who was the ancestor of Turkic tribes ?

I only went farther than anyone else here, therefore my answer is better

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:23
ancestor tribe of the Turkic tribes now is the Huns of Mao'dun, i think.
Originally posted by Mosquito

whats the deal buddy?
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:31
Originally posted by DayI

ancestor tribe of the Turkic tribes now is the Huns of Mao'dun, i think.

whats the deal buddy?

Sorry. I just couldnt resist but i had no bad intentions. Forgive me interrupting your discussion.

Edited by Mosquito
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 18:38

Sorry. I just couldnt resist but i had no bad intentions. Forgive me interrupting your discussion.

no dont get me wrong, i whasnt mad on or something but we do have people (me also include in that part) that doesnt believe in that theory But i agree we do have common ancestors

It whas little bit harsh to see monkeys as ancestors

Edited by DayI
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 19:37
back to thread

First Turkic tribe Urukhais

Baba Uruk Han

Baba Uruk,  a different angle (Tststsssssss)

"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 19:47

Maybe Ankarapithecus is the real ancestor of Turks:

Ankarapithecus meteai remains include a handful of mandibles and partial faces from Central Turkey, and date to around 10 million years ago (Begun and Gulic, 1998). These remains show many similarities to Sivapithecus from South Asia, and have sometimes been included in that genus. However, Ankarapithecus lacks a number of features that link Sivapithecus with living and fossil orangutans, causing some paleontologists to suggest that it may represent the earliest radiation of Asian apes. Such a position would explain the retention of many primitive similarities with European apes like Dryopithecus, and would mean that the Anatolian population survived as a relict of the early Asian radiation even as the subsequent radiation of Sivapithecus into the later Asian apes occurred in South Asia.

http://johnhawks.net/weblog/fossils/apes/ankarapithecus/anka rapithecus_overview.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>