Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPersian vs Arab

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Mullah Ganstar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persian vs Arab
    Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 02:25

Hi there,

I'm wondering why iranians hate arabs and Islam?

any ideas?

ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 03:24
we need a census first to answer this question. Do really all Iranians hate "Arabs" and "Islam"?. To simply say why "Iranians" hate  "Arabs" and "Islam" is basically a quesiton built on a simplified unreliable fact.
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 04:16

well its a fact that there is a big number of Iranians in iran and outside of Iran hate Arabs and/or islam.

because Arab conquered them more than 1300 years ago and introduced islam.

lol they forgot the part when did the Arab ruled iran last time? and forgot that Iran Islamic beliefs are against Arab islamic beliefs.

the sheia religious ones Hate Arabs coz Arabs are Sunnies.

but then i guess to support their nationalistic ideas and make them even more proud of who they "were" they must blam others and consider them as the reason of what is Iran now.

totally pathatic.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 04:51
are you moderating? isn't that your job...
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 05:07
yup
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 06:13
Originally posted by azimuth

well its a fact that there is a big number of Iranians in iran and outside of Iran hate Arabs and/or islam.

lol they forgot the part when did the Arab ruled iran last time? and forgot that Iran Islamic beliefs are against Arab islamic beliefs.

but then i guess to support their nationalistic ideas and make them even more proud of who they "were" they must blam others and consider them as the reason of what is Iran now.

totally pathatic.

well as I know , mullahs in Iran wish to be arab... and arabs brought islam in persia by violence and force. anyway i think shia is a bad religion. and Islam is no good for Iran

Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 06:24
99 percent of Iranians are muslims (more than 12 percent of them Sunni) and some million Arabs are living in Iran in peace, people of Iran hate this regime which is said to be Islamic and supports Arab states.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 06:32
 What about you???
 what is your feeling??

Originally posted by Azimuth

lol
at least we have Sheie Arab here, Ask Ahmad the Fighter about it
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 06:52
Azimuth, more and more i find myself shaking my head at the shallowness of knowledge which leads you to say such things.
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 08:34

totally pathatic.

Not true at all, a handfull hate arabs, but they are a minority, iranians hate no one. Why are you spreading such claims? I know many iranians here who have arabs and muslims friend, some are married with arabs, even my girl friend who will be soon the mother of our child is an arab from Khuzistan. What are you saying?

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 11:20

For this topic.. I guess the arabs and iranians members can give the best answer for the question raised by Mullah but...

I'm kinda agree with zagros...

Originally posted by Zagros

Azimuth, more and more i find myself shaking my head at the shallowness of knowledge which leads you to say such things.

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 11:32

Oh,Azimuth I wonder is this your thing   or what? "make a theory without any facts"

I am a shiite Arab , I am proud I am an Arab as well as Shiite or should I adopt your shocking theory and give up my nationality or my doctrine.

not all Arabs are Sunnies and even the Sunnies can be categorized to many sectors.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 11:46
Originally posted by Mullah Ganstar

totally pathatic.

well as I know , mullahs in Iran wish to be arab... and arabs brought islam in persia by violence and force. anyway i think shia is a bad religion. and Islam is no good for Iran

I wont attack you but try to show some respect,you don't know about Shisim and said it is bad religion it is not a religion it is a doctrine.

and the Mullahs will never be an Arabs,if Iranian are not  connected or compatible with Islam,they had many chances to take it off but they didn't how you explain that? I think the problem is with the regime not with the religion.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 11:58
You said it all Ahmad.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 14:22
Thanks Ahmed for best explanationamble();
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 15:43

and arabs brought islam in persia by violence and force.

War is always violence. There is no peaceful war. So if you say that Arabs conquered Persia by force, sure, that is a fact.

However, did they bring and introduce Islam by force? that has been discussed already many times and the discussion is exhausted already. Zoroastrians and Jews lived there for hundred of centries, even with the rise of Shah Abbas and the Safavid dynasty, he had to force Shiism converstion to assure a hygomony in Persia. What made Iran a majority of Muslims is definitely not Arabs. That defeats the claim of forced converstion.

"Although some Arab commanders destroyed Zoroastrian shrines and prohibited Zoroastrian worship, once Zoroastrians were included as People of the Book, Zoroastrians were allowed to practice their religion freely. Mass conversions to Islam were neither desired nor allowed, in accordance with Islamic law. There was a slow but steady movement of the population of Persia toward Islam. The nobility and city-dwellers were the first to convert. Islam spread more slowly among the peasantry and the dihqans, or landed gentry." Source

D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 15:46

Originally posted by Maziar

Not true at all, a handfull hate arabs, but they are a minority, iranians hate no one. Why are you spreading such claims?

I would go in support of this statement. I heard alot about hatred toward Arabs, but I have wintenessed none. In fact, I have two of my best friends for years from Tehran and Isfahan. So I don't know what reside in their hearts, but it is easy to generalize and simplify the picture for whatever purpose. By the way, out of topic, is Zamanian a Jewish Persian name?

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 17:10
Originally posted by Ahmed The Fighter

totally pathatic.

I wont attack you but try to show some respect,you don't know about Shisim and said it is bad religion it is not a religion it is a doctrine.

and the Mullahs will never be an Arabs,if Iranian are not  connected or compatible with Islam,they had many chances to take it off but they didn't how you explain that? I think the problem is with the regime not with the religion.

I think Shia is a zoroastrian-islamic mix religion because Ali had huge relationship with zoroastrian. I believe shia is a sect. anyway Reading hafez omar khayyam or ferdowsi I counclued that iranians have always been persecuted by islam.

I think the best thing is USA invade Iran, after all,  persians are not armenians, persians are pround of their land. Iran seems to them such as a sacred land, more than Israel for jewish

Shia is for me a non-sense religion because they attack sunnies in Irak. Shias have to disappear from Iran and persians have to be unit and remember the spirit of Cyrus the Great.

Omar Khayyam wrotte:

Now Ramadan is come, no wine must flow,
Our simple pastimes we must now forego,
The wine we have in store we must not drink,
Nor on our mistresses one kiss bestow

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 17:39

waw

well lets begin

to Mullah Ganster

as far as i know and as i mentioned there is hate toward the religion , iam not generalizing here , all am saying the people who feel hatred feeling toward arabs are the ones hate the regime and for some reason they Blam Arabs for bringing Islam to Iran.

to Cyrus

i do realise that there is a big percentage of Muslims in Iran but i dont think its 99%, as you know the younger generations are leaning toward their ancient history and not found of their modern history.

that feeling developed a highly nationalistic feeling between these iranians, and as almost everywhere when you feel "too" nationalistic you tend to blam others for mistakes your fathers made.

to Land of Aryan

about my feelings toward Iranians?

i dont generalize, i was talking about the Group who do hate Arabs and they are in iran and outside iran. they are saying that everywhere and you should know that ( i guess you know that already).

i have Friends whos their fathers came from iran and we are good friends, i do like to visit iran one day, but i dont think the atmosphere there is wellcomming to us.

there is no reason for me to feel any hate for Iran or Iranian, i  like many people in this world wont like people who dont like me, when i was at school i always thought of Iran and turkey as our friends (belive it or not), and when i started  reading more and more into those iranian sites and articls here and there i realised that there is sometype of hatred related to a more than 1000 years of history.

Iran is the aggressive side here not Arabs. aggressive in their feeling aggressive in their politics and aggressive in expressing their thoughts in their articls.

the articls talking about peacefull relations with Arabs are rare between many iranin thinkers.

to Zagros

there is no shallow knowledge or anything, its been said clearly by some iranians in wikipedia and in many iranian sites that they hate Arabs coz they brought islam and they hate Arabs coz the Mullahs are religious !

dont see how my statment is ignornat !

to Maziar

i dont know what YOU are  talking about? i didnt say all iranians hate arabs and i didnt generalize.

i was talking about what you called a "a handfull of iranians who hate arabs".

To Ahmed the fighter

i was talking about Religious Sheia Iranians , i gave two example of the groups who hate Arabs and Islam

1- hate Arabs because they brought Islam

2- Hate Arabs becasue of religious beliefs differences.

the first groups are the non-religious ones who are looking at ancient Iran as the ideal golden age of Iran.

the second groups are the religious ones who are looking at islamic Iran as the ideal golden age of Iran.

--------

i didnt make any theories or anything its clear that there is old hatred between Sheia and Sunnies regardless of nationalities.

NOT all but mostly the ultra religious ones.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2006 at 17:40

I think Shia is a zoroastrian-islamic mix religion because Ali had huge relationship with zoroastrian. I believe shia is a sect. anyway Reading hafez omar khayyam or ferdowsi I counclued that iranians have always been persecuted by islam.

1. What is relation between Ali & Zoroasterian?? nothing
2. I guess if there is some reason for to be Shie, is princess Shahrabano the Yazdgerd's Daughter & Emam Hossein's wife, Then emam zeinol abedin is Half Iranian & it goes to other emams, by the Shahrbano they may have considered as whom had Fareh Eizadi
3. Most Iranian were Sunni until Shah Esmaeil Safavid
4. Ferdowsi poems is not anti Islam
5. But Khayyam is great protestation againest Islam

I think the best thing is USA invade Iran, after all,  persians are not armenians, persians are pround of their land. Iran seems to them such as a sacred land, more than Israel for jewish

Idea,
What does Compare with Armenian???

also we are Iranian here & calls IRanian not Persian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>