Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Last Eurovision Thread (Go Armenia!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Last Eurovision Thread (Go Armenia!)
    Posted: 22-May-2006 at 14:10

From what our moderator said during the show and from what I've read on this thread I think the time has come to name this contest "The Euro Nationalists Contest".

Really, is this about music or about national pride? I personally didn't like the song of our Traistariu, though he made 4th place. I liked Germany (yeah, I'm a country music fan), Denmark and ... Finland. In a rock/hard/heavy contest they wouldn't stand a chance but in the end what's Eurovision about: music/fun or national pride?

I enjoyed the Lithuanians, funny guys. And the UK was good too.

I hated the Bosniak, Sweden, Swiss, Malta, France, Turkey and Greece. Not the countries, the performers.

I'm about to leave for Ukraine and seek herWink.

Moldova ... you should have seen that guy on the dance contest.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 14:14

lithuania was great,but i liked more elena from fyrom cause of her...voice.IN THE OTHER HAND IT'S NOT MACDONIA BUT FYROM-MACEDONIA IS GREEK
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 14:18
LOL
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 14:26
I SUPPORT SILVIA NIGHT
bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 16:01
BEST OF SILVIA NIGHT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snG2V-PtpB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3nx88r_RBs&search=silvia%20night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCPzYNllqg&search=silvia%20eurovision

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 17:33
Originally posted by bleda

tzaki csaki saki ahahahhahahhaha sakis rouvas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZNh9OJHGA
hahahahaha, tsaki, tsikaki :D

bosnia horsegovina!! ahhahaha

he's good, he's good.
dorian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2006 at 18:41

Tsaki, tsika....what an incredible sense of humour.. Ermm

The church wasn't involved in the show for religious purposes but because the greek music of the byzantine times was mainly ecclesiastical hymnes.

This girl from FYROM was great! Beautiful, great performance and nice voice and song! Thumbs UpClap

I also liked the woman from Turkey. Although the song wasn't very good, she was very cheerful and I really enjoyed her show. Well done! StarClap

Edited by dorian - 22-May-2006 at 18:45
"We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians.That's who we are!We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia�Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" Kiro Gligorov FYROM
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 08:02
Originally posted by dorian

Although the song wasn't very good, she was very cheerful and I really enjoyed her show. Well done! StarClap

Apparently the song was very popular in the gay community LOL

And what gives with Turkey's Sibel, a tattooed biker-chick who screeches her title lyric, "Superstar", while mincing around the stage in jewel-encrusted platform stilettos? No mystery for Dr Eurovision, however, who puts it down to diasporic voting - "The Turks are everywhere," he explains - and to Sibel's canny wooing of the gay vote. The song is already a club hit in Europe, and in last night's press conference she went out of her way to thank the official Eurovision fan club, OGAE - say it out loud ... yes, exactly - for their support.

dorian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2006 at 11:54
Originally posted by bg_turk

Originally posted by dorian

Although the song wasn't very good, she was very cheerful and I really enjoyed her show. Well done!

Apparently the song was very popular in the gay community LOL

So, I'm not a gay because as I have already said I didn't like her song and I won't listen to it again in my life... Wink

But Sibel was very friendly and nice.

Edited by dorian - 23-May-2006 at 11:59
"We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians.That's who we are!We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia�Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" Kiro Gligorov FYROM
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote YuGo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2006 at 15:36

Bosnia Herzegovina: Zdravko Colic could represent the country in Helsinki newspaper claims

bosnia.jpg

In todays daily newspaper "Oslobodjenje" was reported that Zdravko Colic could represent Bosnia and Herzegovina in Helsinki. It was reported that everybody is happy with Haris third place in Athens, but that all citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina want Bosnian victory. Mega star Zdravko Colic was already part of Eurovision. He represented Ex-Yugoslavia in 1973 with a song "Gori Vatra". Since then he had a many hits in all Ex-Yugoslav states. He celebrated already his 55th birthday, but he is in great condition. All tickets for his concerts in Ex-Yugoslavian States and some other European countries are sold out.

Oslobodjenje informed that the members of BH EUROSONG, didnt give any comment due this "rumores". But the manager Adis Gojak told to some Serbian press "Zdravko and I will have serious talk about that idea. Nobody hasnt contacted me yet. It is possible that someone has been speaking with Zdravko, but with me not. I am sure Zdravko would not say NO to this oppurtiunty. Anyway he is Bosnian and Herzegovinian". Also Zdravko Colic could recorde a duo with croatian star Severina. The idea of making duo came out while Severina was in Belegrade prepering her new album. If this happenes it will be a big surprise because Zdravko Colic has said NO to any kind of duo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789