Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006
    Posted: 21-May-2006 at 16:48

sun pyramid

moon pyramid

violentjack View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2006 at 19:14
Any recent news so far.What is progress with escavation,and when are those expert from Egypt coming to Bosnia(Besides Ali Barakat)

Will other Euro nations send their ditinguished experts on this matter and what will verdict be?

Hm, if this happens to be pyramid,we are rich

Greece will lose some tourist money, all should watch Bosnian pyramid

Bosnjaci,probudite se ili nestanite
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 06:24
Any recent news so far.What is progress with escavation,and when are those expert from Egypt coming to Bosnia(Besides Ali Barakat)

i dont know but excavations going on as usual, experts from egypt shall come next month  

Will other Euro nations send their ditinguished experts on this matter and what will verdict be?

dont know

Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 09:07
They should and more they wait, more they will lose

Every country should send top notch expert on that matter!

So, we can finalLy know is this Roman ruin?
Somekind of old town, maybe before christ time?
Or ruins of ancient civilization?
Illyrians?
Maybe not?

Or was this and is first Euro pyramid?
Hm, i know Bosnian as i am Bosnian, and they said that they found body inside caves.And then there were those strange runes marked on stone?

Kelts?
Illyrians?

Romans?

Somebody else?

Confused
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 18:59
This is PARANORMALIAM from AR......
Pleasure to make your aquaitence.........

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 12:11

mmmmm parts of this so called pyramid look natural.

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 12:42

Knez Lazar View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Knez Lazar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 18:08
i think it's time to stop the fake bosnian "pyramid" excaviation.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 23:59
The following is a public service message from the Bosnian Pyramid Anti Defamation League-

Censored
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 05:29

beacuse you are serb kneze Lazaru i know you dont like this, of course ,
you can not accept that your enemy have greater history than your self

jealouesity is rellay bad thing, that is not healty at all   

kneze tvoje je mjesto na ravnoj gori , i opanci i gusle to je za tebe sta ti znas sta je civilizacija i piramida, idi cuvaj ovce
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 05:41
No need to resort to nationalistic remarks.

To the point:
From where I'm standing, this looks like a natural formation, rather than a man-made structure, but I'll leave the last word to the experts.

The voice of reason tells me that it does not make sense such a structure would exist by itself. We have pyramids in the Americas, in Egypt and in Asia, but all of them were accompanied by a civilization that has built several other structures, religious or political centers etc to support the function of the pyramid. Here we have a "pyramid", supposivelly build in the middle of nowhere (archaeologically speaking) and no signs of the civilization that has build it.

To put it simply: it does not make any sense!
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 06:52
Originally posted by Yiannis

No need to resort to nationalistic remarks.

To the point:
From where I'm standing, this looks like a natural formation, rather than a man-made structure, but I'll leave the last word to the experts.

The voice of reason tells me that it does not make sense such a structure would exist by itself. We have pyramids in the Americas, in Egypt and in Asia, but all of them were accompanied by a civilization that has built several other structures, religious or political centers etc to support the function of the pyramid. Here we have a "pyramid", supposivelly build in the middle of nowhere (archaeologically speaking) and no signs of the civilization that has build it.

To put it simply: it does not make any sense!

Actually, Yiannis, if you go back over the whole thread, and also take a look at the latest remote sensing scans you'll see that the pyramid in context of the valley, does not stand alone. there are 2 other smaller pyramids and what appears to be the accompanying structures of a religious center. They haven't excavated any of the minor structures yet. But archaeologically speaking, none of the time lines allow for a civilization this organized in that area. The notion that it's a natural formation was dealt with by the Egyptian geologists when they determined that the blocks themselves are man made.  Soooo, when this site is dated it's going to be really interesting.   Big smile 
PS   Teotihuacan stands in the middle of nowhere with no signs of the civilization that built it, we still don't know who they were.

Edited by red clay - 29-May-2006 at 06:57
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 07:24
Sorry, still not persuaded. This story looks suspicious to me, the methods used quite amateurish, the scientists involved not of adequate weight, and the supporting theory not persuading enough. These guys up the mountain are probably doing more bad than good to whatever finds may be there and from whatever culture they're emanating from (probably from many different ones over the centuries).

If these "pyramids" are dated in prehistoric times, then the whole story would be simply ridiculous, as at that time in the Balkans there were no civilizations able to construct it, but only hunters and food-gatherers. If later, it should be recorded somewhere, even much later than it's era, as it would be impossible to be covered by all this earth in a short period of time.

So, until I'm proven wrong, I'll continue to say that this doesn't look right! A Von Daniken feel is looming over this story and these "archaeologists" seem more like crooks or adventurers.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Knez Lazar View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Knez Lazar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 17:18
Originally posted by Yiannis

Sorry, still not persuaded. This story looks suspicious to me, the methods used quite amateurish, the scientists involved not of adequate weight, and the supporting theory not persuading enough. These guys up the mountain are probably doing more bad than good to whatever finds may be there and from whatever culture they're emanating from (probably from many different ones over the centuries).

If these "pyramids" are dated in prehistoric times, then the whole story would be simply ridiculous, as at that time in the Balkans there were no civilizations able to construct it, but only hunters and food-gatherers. If later, it should be recorded somewhere, even much later than it's era, as it would be impossible to be covered by all this earth in a short period of time.

So, until I'm proven wrong, I'll continue to say that this doesn't look right! A Von Daniken feel is looming over this story and these "archaeologists" seem more like crooks or adventurers.

I agree with your statement, Yiannis.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2006 at 17:20
Not that the expert from Egypt has confirmed it is, at the very least, a primitive pyramid - and that the blocks, which he confirmed are man-made, are sealed with the same primitive cement used in Egypt's pyramids - it's safe for me to say I believe it is, at least, a primitive pyramid.

Once the additional experts arrive from Egypt, I'll be very interested to hear what they have to say about it.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2006 at 01:50
When are they coming those experts?

Clap
Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 10:15
Any recent news about pyramids?

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 11:24
beacuse of the rain they have stopped digging
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 07:41
bosnian moon pyramid

Edited by Helix - 12-Jun-2006 at 07:42
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2006 at 14:33
Originally posted by Knez Lazar

at least you did not say its serbian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>