Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006
    Posted: 20-Apr-2006 at 09:17

Anything new ? More pictures perhaps ?

Anyway, keep on digging folks 

/ of course

mystical scripts found

wall of the bosnian pyramid

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2006 at 13:20
That over there seems like an alphabet... any clue on what may it relate to?

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Boreaz View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Boreaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 23:16

"It is a disgrace on the name of Bosnia to allow deluded pseudoarchaeologists to destroy genuine archaeological sites searching for what cannot be found." 

Professor Dr. Garrett Fagan, Ancient History & Archaeology, Penn State, USA

"This is a shameful scam that must be stopped as soon as possible in the interest of scholarship and Bosnia-Hercegovina."

Danijel Dzino, Research Fellow in Classics, U of Adelaide, Australia

"...I would believe in 'normal' more than the 'extraordinary'!"

Dr. Ede Rancz, Scientist, London UK

http://peticija.white.prohosting.com/eng.htm

Say NO to "Taliban" Bosnia!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/NoPyramidsInBosnia/

Edited by Boreaz
Boreaz View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Boreaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 23:25

Dig finds 'evidence' of European pyramid

Researchers unearthed geometrically cut stone slabs that they said could form part of the sloping surface of what they believe is an
ancient pyramid lying beneath a huge hill. Archaeologists and other experts began digging at this central Bosnian town last week to
explore the team leader's theory that the 2,120 foot hill covers a step pyramid, which would be the first ever found in Europe.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060419/481/sar1 0504191403

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/sc/042006bosniapyrami d

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 10:19

i am really pisssed of whit this serbian and croatian petition against excavation in bosnia

they are lier

every day it comes more and more evidence that this hill is a really pyramid

and those archelogists from other countries can shut up, why dont they go to bosnia to look what they have found  

-Kursk- View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote -Kursk- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 10:48

On what side of the hill are you guys doing the digging ? Based on some of the pictures I have seen, I would guess that you are on the back side (because the top of the hill looks to be so near), but Im only guessing here.

By the way, if there is about 1 meter thick layer of dirt covering those rocks, it will be one helluva job to remove all of it.  

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 15:31

On what side of the hill are you guys doing the digging ? Based on some of the pictures I have seen, I would guess that you are on the back side (because the top of the hill looks to be so near), but Im only guessing here.

/ on north- eastern side of the pyramid

By the way, if there is about 1 meter thick layer of dirt covering those rocks, it will be one helluva job to remove all of it.

/ ooo yes, today started volonters from Finland to digg on that area  , they say on the official site of fondation bosnian pyramid of the sun 

docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 23:27

Where do you think man got the frist idea of building a pefect pyramid?.

They had it their minds 77,000 years ago.

http://www.accessexcellence.org/WN/SU/caveart.html

docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 23:31

Bronze age carving found in North York Moors
A carving, found after a North York Moors blaze last year, may be an attempt at landscape painting, Photo: John Giles/PA

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,11711,1377821,00.htm l

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 06:26

Garret Fagan is an Assist. Prof. of Classic Studies at Penn state.   From what I found he makes a living trying to debunk what he calls pseudo archeology, but no published site work of his own.

He is the About.com "expert" on Fringe Archeology.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
bosnian View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 07:49
Here is topic about pyramide I started. Join it and enjoy.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtop ic=67146

there are over 300 posts and over 9000 visits. So do not hestitate
-Kursk- View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote -Kursk- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 11:21

Helix (or bosnian...) you dont know any pictures which would give a bit broader view of the excavation site, so that one could see at which part of the slope you are doing the digging, and also how does the surroundings of the slope look like ?  

I dont know what the north-eastern side of hill is, but I assume its the one on the opposite side of the town Visiko...

Socrates View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Socrates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 18:08

didnt read all the posts...but somebody mentioned thase could be illyrian pyramids-now, a few days ago i saw an information that they are 7000 years old.Is it true?if so- theu couldnt be illyrian-theyre simply too ancient...

Edited by Socrates
"It's better to be a billionair for a lifetime then to live in poverty for a week"
               Bob Rock
Maljkovic View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Maljkovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2006 at 08:34
From what I hear, Osmanagic's theory is about pyramids being focal point of energy and that there is a global scheme connecting all of them. Having a "Von Daniken" feel about this... 
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 06:50

steps to the acces plateau

docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 09:11
I think the larger pyramids were made all around the same time as the middle kingdoms and civilizations migated .The larger  tombs were made for kings and leaders. That circle pattern is a migation sign. The egyptain pyramids only stand out today because there were no heavy forest to cover them,like in China,  in the Americas and now this one found in Bosnia. It was just one culture coping another.
-Kursk- View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote -Kursk- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 09:37

If this map can be used as a guide, then it would seem that most of the digging is taking place on the slope named "Erodirina Strana" in the picture. To me that "wall" looks like its worst survived. Other walls seem to have kept their shape better. So why are they digging right there ? Easy access ? 

Originally posted by Helix

By the way, where is the tunnel entrance ?

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2006 at 12:05

Originally posted by Maljkovic

Having a "Von Daniken" feel about this... 

Join the club!

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2006 at 09:15

Umm.. I'm just wondering about the "silence" over the pyramid, why are there no new pictures about it for several days? I can think of only 2 explenations:

1. The "diggers" have decided not to publish any pictures until something really concrete is available in broad daylight on a bigger scale

2. They have not found anyhing interesting other than medieval building blocks.

I really hope it's the first one, but I'm afraid it turns out to be the second one. Comments? Anybody?

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2006 at 14:26

Umm.. I'm just wondering about the "silence" over the pyramid, why are there no new pictures about it for several days? I can think of only 2 explenations:

1. The "diggers" have decided not to publish any pictures until something really concrete is available in broad daylight on a bigger scale

no it is not truth , diggers had a little pause, beacuse they have to rest  , they have started to excavate again

new photo, new sond

2. They have not found anyhing interesting other than medieval building blocks.

it is not medival building, bosnian archologist Babich confirmed that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>