Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 115>
Author
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduce yourself
    Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 03:55
Merci, mon ami.

谢谢,我的朋友 。
CARRY NOTHING
THE TURK View Drop Down
  Quote THE TURK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2005 at 16:34

murat, 21, istanbul, student.

only one thing about me: HUMANISM.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 16:26
Edited

Edited by Cent - 20-Jun-2009 at 18:15
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 18:42
My goodness, was this thread always here? Better late than never I guess.

Location: New York. The Central Bronx so I can look one way and see people getting shot and mugged then look the other way and watch the upper middle class flaunt their money.
Interests: Reading, research, your generic nerd activities. Taekwondo, and anything that comes my way.
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Proudest Achievement: Reaching the quarterfinals of the United States Taekwondo Union senior national championships. So close, yet so far.
Pet Peeves: Rudeness, immorality, arrogance, hypocrisy, and immaturity.

A few of you know me already, but I guess this is the official "hello everybody".
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 19:09
Lol bout time Belisarius, we both have AE names which make our real names look a little boring.

Anyway I've noticed a marked rise in your postings, keep it up .
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 19:31
Thanks. Just using the good old nerd knowledge. 
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 21:33

I thought you were in the Phillippines!

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2005 at 12:36
No no. I am temporarily in exile until the Philippines stops trying to emulate, poorly at that, the culture United States, educates its overwhelmingly ignorant and simple populace, and stops electing leaders who are obviously corrupt or incompetents that have had careers in show business.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2005 at 13:40

Hey that doesnt sound different from the US at all!

Good luck to you then, tell me were you raised in Phillippines?

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
TheOrcRemix View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote TheOrcRemix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2005 at 15:18
welcome
True peace is not the absence of tension, but the presence of justice.
Sir Francis Drake is the REAL Pirate of the Caribbean
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 00:13
Thank you OrcRemix.

Yes I was raised in the Philippines and am truly disgusted how bad things are there and how no one is doing anything about them.

For the record, when you read on the news about a man taking control of the Philippines and transforming it into a first-class military, cultural, and economic power... that will be me.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 00:42

This topic has been viewed quite alot of times

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 01:21
 Kia Ora 

Slainte Mhath

Good Health

New here ,  looking around , don't type much , old worn hands, cut and paste a lot ,with links.

Can't abide those who  do not  re-search and study. Reading   the first one that come along is not enough ."Received Wisdom"  is often wrong. 

Enjoy digesting new information , might not agree with it , but welcome it  all the same .

benna clave,                                                                                                             

Spey

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2005 at 03:52

Ahmed abbas

Iraq-Baghdad.

Arabian

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Antigone View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Antigone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 13:15

Ktarina - sixteen, female, Western United States but, fortunately, relocating to either Vienna or Prauge come 2006.

Interests (historical): Ancient history/Classical studies, Islamic history, Medieval history, Japanese history (especially the Heian period) Renaissance, Cromwell/new model army, French revolution/Napoleonic era, Victorian period, Russian history (up to the revolution. I am especially interested in the Decemberist revolt right now), and...well, basically everything up to the era we like to call "modern". 

Non-historical interests include literature, film, etymology, anthropology, opera, philosophy, romanticism, ballet, travel and fashion.

Hello!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 13:24
Hi Antigone, welcome...
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 13:39
yeah,we are getting quite a lot of female members
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 16:10
Yes, this is surprising. Usually females, at least the ones I have encountered, are more intrested in science or literature than history.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2005 at 17:04

Hello everyone, I'm Kalender (not calender ), 22, Turkish political science student from Houston, Tx, USA. It's an impressive forum. Looks very informative and intellectual. I found out about it a moment ago and decided to sign up.

All the best wishes.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2005 at 03:21
Scientists are always welcome.
As well as others.
We always need some more people who know how to quote references.

Therefore, welcome to the Forum, Kalender!
CARRY NOTHING
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 115>