Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 115>
Author
Jack Torrance View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jack Torrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduce yourself
    Posted: 19-Aug-2012 at 20:58
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Welcome to this site, Jack Torrance. Smile

Thanks. Glad to be here.
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2012 at 03:56
Ave, Jack Torrance!Have a great time here!Smile
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2012 at 05:17
For anyone I missed. I too welcome you here.

CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

johny View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote johny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 14:27
Hello
My name is John. I am new here. I am 22/M. I listen about this site from my many friends. I am happy to being on this site. Hope i'll have great time here & enjoy my stay here. :)

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 19:18
Hi Johnny!
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 22:03
Hello.

S. T. Friedman

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2012 at 00:39
Welcome to this site, Johny. Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2012 at 10:30
Ave and welcomeSmile, Johny! Have fun here!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 10:02
Salvete! I am Steve from Greece (Hellas being the correct term) and I love history. Smile

stealing from a previous post I saw: 

Interests: history, philosophy, literature, music, etc

Favorite Time Periods in History: Ancient Rome and Hellas, early Middle Ages (Europe), First half of the 20th century

Religion: Hellenic Polytheist

Edited by Nabis - 31-Aug-2012 at 10:08
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 10:09
Salve and welcome, Nabis! I hope you'll have a great time here!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 12:55
Hi Steve!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 13:28
And a Welcome Aboard to all newbies. 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 13:29
And a Welcome Aboard to all newbies. 
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2012 at 13:44
A very warm welcome to you, Steve (Nabis), and enjoy what is on offer on the very best history forum we have here.Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Early Cuyler View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Early Cuyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 21:21
Hello ya'll. I'm a good friend of the honorable black knight and the mountain man. I hold down the east coast for them. Some calls me Kirk. Some calls me Richie(like my folks and elders, I'm Richard Kirk,Jr.)Some calls me Junior. My kids lately have taken to calling me Early. At one time, when I was working, some called me Preacher cause of Texas Ranger Leander H. McNelly. I have a wide range of likes, degrees, etc. And I'd like to put my 2c in on writing. I let a friend read the last short story I wrote on the ACW, and I think it freaked him. I'm retired now, so just holler. Been a long time CV.
Still got your back brother. K.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 21:22
Hello K
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 21:34
Nice to see ya Reb. I will have Nick PM Red to enure all is proper. Understand ya lost pass word so had to re-registered. That's allowed as long as Command is notified.

be well.

CV

S. T. Friedman

Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Early Cuyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 21:48
Hello my friend and hello Nick. Seems my kids call me that too many times these days. Must be about being a Georgia mountain rat or something.
I'm also your man if you need a writer. Being retired gives me something to do. I've even been painting and doing models again. Amazing eh? Can teach an old dog new tricks ;)
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 22:01
Originally posted by Early Cuyler

Hello ya'll. I'm a good friend of the honorable black knight and the mountain man. I hold down the east coast for them. Some calls me Kirk. Some calls me Richie(like my folks and elders, I'm Richard Kirk,Jr.)Some calls me Junior. My kids lately have taken to calling me Early. At one time, when I was working, some called me Preacher cause of Texas Ranger Leander H. McNelly. I have a wide range of likes, degrees, etc. And I'd like to put my 2c in on writing. I let a friend read the last short story I wrote on the ACW, and I think it freaked him. I'm retired now, so just holler. Been a long time CV.
Still got your back brother. K.

There you are!  I thought you might have gotten lost following directions from a guy who is constantly lost himself.  LOL
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Early Cuyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 22:05
I get lost here too. They got more hills and hollers and forests than I do. And timber rattlers. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 115>