Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006
    Posted: 06-May-2006 at 10:21

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2006 at 05:07

new photos

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2006 at 12:36
Whats lays below the top layer of stone, More stone???
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 05:25

Whats lays below the top layer of stone, More stone???

/ yes

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 10:33

bosnian pyramid of the moon

stone blocks found

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 12:43

Wow, THESE look interesting... Currently it seems to me that there is something really old to be discovered, REALLY old. The reason why these are not known in any historical sources is strange to me, unless of course these were covered in dirt already looong before the Romans came over.

In any case, any skeptic saying this is just a big hoax is a fraud.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 12:52
I agree, Carlos. The people in Sarajevo trying to stop this excavation are just pathetic. I'm still not sure it's a pyramid, but it's something and I can't wait to know what it is!
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
NikeBG View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote NikeBG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 13:27
People in Sarajevo are trying to stop the excavation?! I didn't know. But that's plain stupid - why would they want that? It's obviously a pyramid (as a" pyramidal-shaped construction" at least)! Not only that this would be an extremely important archaeological find, but it will also popularize the region a lot around the world and bring lots of tourists -> eventually the locals could make very good money. Wow, the Balkans are on the way to become a new paradise for archaeology and cultural tourism!

Btw when I look at the photos, I get the impression that it's like a pyramidal hill, covered with stone slabs, i.e. "hollow" from inside ("filled" with earth). Has the inside been researched already to see if it's entirely erected construction (as in Egypt) or more like an enormous hollow tomb?
Which, btw, reminds me of a local legend I heard a few years ago in a village in the Rhodopes mountains, about a funny looking hill (aprox. the same size as this one), which was supposed to be, so the locals said, the tomb of a great old Thracian king, filled with treasures. Of course, accompanied with special rituals for the opening of it - something about twin girls, harnessing two oxes and plowing the field with a golden plough or something... Who knows, maybe the Bosnian Pyramid could also be an ancient tomb, filled with riches!
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2006 at 10:05
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 14:05

today is a great day

egyptian expert , ali abdulah berekat confirmed that bosnian hill is a pyramid, he said that stone blocks are same as in egyptian pyramid, and they are man made , not natural

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/images/podmeni/aktuelnosti/15052006/15050605.jpg

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/images/podmeni/aktuelnosti/14052006/14050623.jpg
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 22:03

Helix-    Whoever this person is they have made it their business to post this kind of stuff wherever they can.  In the face of growing evidence to the contrary.  I'm unable to understand this kind of closed minded attitude.  Disapprove

Date: Wed May 10, 2006  10:40 am
Subject: Re: Mysterious Ancient City (Under Bosnia pyramid?)
revenent99
Send Email Send Email
Invite to Yahoo! 360 Invite to Yahoo! 360
I have spent quite some time in Mostar on more than one occasion, near
Visoko where this is allegedly located.

It's not looking to be legitimate. Very possible that it is the
remains of some other structure, but not a pyramid. The story from my
friends there is that it's another let-down.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 04:21
 In the face of growing evidence to the contrary. 

/  what do you say man, there is no evidence that this hill is not a pyramid

not a single evidence

I'm unable to understand this kind of closed minded attitude.  Disapprove

/ excactly, you should see youself maybe you are closed minded

egyptian expert confirmed that bosnian hill is a pyramid, and that is it for me Clap

Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 06:20

16 May 2006

Egyptian experts back pyramid theory

Leading geologists from Egypt have confirmed that the pyramidal structure discovered near the town of Visocica is indeed a pyramid. Dr Aly Abd Barakat (an expert on Egyptian pyramids) visited two areas of excavation - the north and east faces - at the structure, which is now known as the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. His conclusions about the blocks on the eastern face is that they are of a similar construction to those found

in Egyption pyramids - the blocks are handmade and polished; in Egypt, stones were polished to reflect the sunlight. Barakat also believes that the blocks, 4m x 1.5m in size, were brought here from a different location. Some of the blocks in the eastern face of the pyramid have been laid on top of each other, to a depth of four blocks. This gives some

indication of the massive size of the ancient construction. After studying excavations on the north side of the pyramid, Barakat concludes that the blocks here are handmade and have been created using a mould to form the blocks, which consist of an ancient 'concrete'-like mix. He also noticed a white line some 0.5cm thick between the blocks, indicating a cement-like substance has been used to adhere

the blocks together. A similar method has been seen in the construction of the Egyptian pyramids. Barakat went on to visit another excavation site located at the base of Pljesevica Hill, which is named the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon.

He concludes that the 'steps' that form the sides of this pyramid are made by human hands. Some 20m above this part of the

excavations, he noticed a large number of blocks placed symetrically, proving they too are manmade.

egyptian expert Ali Berekat

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 10:39
Amazing, which civillization built these pyramids?
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 21:02
Originally posted by Bulldog

Amazing, which civilization built these pyramids?

right now, I don't think you will see anything credible on Who, until they get a solid fix on When.  I think they will be exceptionally careful with this in case it turns out to be anomalously old.  There are still so called authorities who do not yet recognize it even exists, an extremely old dating will have to be rock solid scientifically. 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2006 at 05:00
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2006 at 14:26
Are there any investigations going on now? any progress, it would be great to find out.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

violentjack View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2006 at 20:39
ErmmMostar near Visoko
Mostar is hundreds of  miles from Visoko and more
Visoko is near Sarajevo around 20 miles to the north
I dont know whether or not this is pyramid, im bit sceptic, but if it proves to be,perhaps this year that this is a pyramid,Bosnian economy will jump x 1000 and especially town of Visoko and other areas.Sure you can visit leaning tower of Piza, or London tower or Paris city of Lights, but if this is true.Europe could gtr new hot tourist destination.But time will tell,perhaps this year we shall know more after escavation?

Bosnjaci,probudite se ili nestanite
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2006 at 21:27
Originally posted by violentjack

ErmmMostar near Visoko
Mostar is hundreds of  miles from Visoko and more
Visoko is near Sarajevo around 20 miles to the north
I dont know whether or not this is pyramid, im bit sceptic, but if it proves to be,perhaps this year that this is a pyramid,Bosnian economy will jump x 1000 and especially town of Visoko and other areas.Sure you can visit leaning tower of Piza, or London tower or Paris city of Lights, but if this is true.Europe could gtr new hot tourist destination.But time will tell,perhaps this year we shall know more after escavation?

At this stage of the investigation I don't believe it's a question of is it a pyramid or not[ and there are at least 2 more besides the main site] After the Egyptian experts confirmation, the question now is when it was built, who built it and why. 
Unknown.
Helix View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Helix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2006 at 05:40

moon pyramid

sun pyramid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>