Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Women ’get blame for being raped’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women ’get blame for being raped’
    Posted: 22-Nov-2005 at 15:50
Originally posted by Genghis

There is at least in America, pimp, and it's considered a great compliment to be called a pimp.

that's true. And the fact that pimp carries a (predominantly) positive, and slut a negative connotation says a lot.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Nov-2005 at 12:38
Originally posted by Zagros

Originally posted by cahaya

seem like people are blaming woman because she's a woman...

If you are referring to me then you misinterpreted my post.

I didnt refer to anyone... only to the article topic....  

I found an article discuss on rapist behavior... might give you all some info on this type of maniacle abuser...

Quoted from an article by: Chayne Ellis M.B.A (Acu) B.Sc (Comm)
Article Title: THE CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR OF THE SERIAL RAPIST
Note         : Article added to SearchWarp.com on Tuesday, August 16, 2005
The research concerning serial rapists' behavior during and following the commission of the crimes has determined that:
1. The majority of the rapes were premeditated
2. The ``con'' approach was used most often in initiating contact with the victim
3. A threatening presence and verbal threats were used to maintain control over the victim
4. Minimal or no force was used in the majority of instances
5. The victims physically, passively or verbally resisted the rapists in slightly over 50% of the offenses.
6. The most common offender reaction to resistance was to verbally threaten the victim
7. Slightly over one-third of the offenders experienced a sexual dysfunction, and the preferred sexual acts were vaginal rape and forced fellatio.
8. Low levels of pleasure were reported by the rapists from the sexual acts
9. The rapists tended not to be concerned with precautionary measures to protect their identities
10. Approximately one-third of the rapists had consumed alcohol prior to the crime and slightly less reported using some other drug.

The most common post-offense behavior reported by the rapists were feelings of remorse and guilt, following the case in the media and an increase in alcohol and drug consumption. These characteristics, although not generally applicable to every rapist, can be helpful in learning more about offenders, their behaviors and the heinous crime of rape.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12