Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is he?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is he?
    Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:32

SERBS IN SERB PROVINCE OF KOSOVO ARE UNDER TORTURE AND GENOCIDE.

Serbs under torture and genocide? No, Muslim Bosnians are. This is why they shouldnt be ruled by some fascist Serbian butchers again...

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:45

I think we should realy ride to West again for this lovely serbs.

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:48

Firstly, Bosnian Muslims are ethnic Serbs!

Secondly, all ethnolinguistic Serb lands are going by divine wish to be included into United Serbia.

Thirdly, Muslims from Bosnia and Croats killed 1 million Serbs in WWII.

This is Muslim Bosnian Fascist units created in 1943. - Hanjar Divission

Thanks for reading

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

SERBS IN SERB PROVINCE OF KOSOVO ARE UNDER TORTURE AND GENOCIDE.

Serbs under torture and genocide? No, Muslim Bosnians are. This is why they shouldnt be ruled by some fascist Serbian butchers again...

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:55

Firstly, Bosnian Muslims are ethnic Serbs!

Secondly, all ethnolinguistic Serb lands are going by divine wish to be included into United Serbia.

If you say all Serbs want to unite, and that Bosnian Muslims are in fact Serbs, then how do you explain that Bosnian Muslims and Serbs fought against each other in the 1990's?

And apart from that, could you please use a normal font size?

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:01

How many brothers and sisters you have in the World who are fighting to each other!! In consus of 1961 in Bosnia there have been 50% those who accepted Serb national inentity. Croat Titoist government in order to beat Serbdon introduced in the same year the new nation / Muslims in Bosnia giving them a maximum of the benefits. Finally, in 1991 census you have only 33% of Serbs in Bosnia but 44% of miracle Muslim Nation!

They fought as Muslims wanted to establish the first Islamic Republic in Europe like Iran.

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:08
So in that case it's not true that all 'Serbs' want to unite.
Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:13

Yes, because Muslim Serbs lost their real ethnic identity. The same with Macedonian Serbs and Catholic Serbs. Well, Titoist regime was very successful

Originally posted by Mixcoatl

So in that case it's not true that all 'Serbs' want to unite.
SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:15

If I dont remember wrong. When ottoman came Bosnia, There was someone who oppress Bosniaks. Anyone know who they are?

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:28

When Ottomans left Bosnia after 1878 all Muslims and Orthodox have been oppressed by Catholic Croat-Austro-Hungarian government. In first Yugoslavia all three denominations in Bosnia have been equal but in Croat Communist Yugoslavia Muslims and Catholics have been favorized against Orthodox

Enjoy Belgrade

Originally posted by Murtaza

If I dont remember wrong. When ottoman came Bosnia, There was someone who oppress Bosniaks. Anyone know who they are?

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 12:31

Sanimideg I am asking what happened before ottomans came. By the way nothing justify what you did Bosnians.

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 13:40

Before Ottomans in Bosnia everuthing was going well. All of them have been as they are in fact - the Serbs. It was Bosnian Church called Bogumil Church and it was the only difference between Bosnia and Serbia. The Catholics from Bosnia have been at that time as well the Serbs. It is written in the sources. However, in many cases the inhabitants have been calling themselves as Bosnians (not Boshnjak) and the language as Bosnian likewise in Ottoman time. It is the same with Austrians today who are Germans.

What happened in Bosnia from 1992 to 1995 is only the next round of the WWII. In the first round Muslims were killers in the second the victims from the first one

Originally posted by Murtaza

Sanimideg I am asking what happened before ottomans came. By the way nothing justify what you did Bosnians.

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Achilles View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Achilles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 14:29
Actually most of the Austrians who consider themselves Germans have only been there for 50 or 60 years, due to the expulsion from The former yugoslav kingdom, Romania, and Hungary. These people did not speak Serbian, had a completely different culture than the Serbs, and did NOT consider themselves Serbian.
Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 15:13

Who these people???

Bosnians, Serbians, Montenegrins and majority of Croatians are speaking the same language as the level of understandibility is 100%. All 19c. Slavic philologists out of the area considered them as Serbs.

This is a map where Ser language is spoken. The problematic area is only Vardar Macedonia today

Originally posted by Achilles

Actually most of the Austrians who consider themselves Germans have only been there for 50 or 60 years, due to the expulsion from The former yugoslav kingdom, Romania, and Hungary. These people did not speak Serbian, had a completely different culture than the Serbs, and did NOT consider themselves Serbian.
SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 15:40
I dont know why but i have never liked southern slavs. Especially Serbs who were always russian friends.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 17:58
Originally posted by Mosquito

I dont know why but i have never liked southern slavs. Especially Serbs who were always russian friends.

Tito's Yugoslavia was the first and only country in Eastern Europe that successfully withstood Stalinist Russia and decided to go its separate way in 1948.
Although Tito was a Croat by birth, both the partisans and the Yugoslav Communist party reflected the ethnic composition of Yugoslavia, where Serbs comprised more than a third of the total population.
That should raise them a bit in your estimation!

Apart from that I would like to point out, that a Chetnik neanderthal like our friend above is in no way representative for the rest of the Serbian people, on the contrary.

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 19:36

I know. Stalin sent tens of agents to kill Tito.

Altough i have never had much understanding for our southern cousins. In general panslavism sucks and southern slavs liked this ideology almost as much as eastern slavs.

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by a common hatred of its neighbours.

This is good. Who said that?

baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2005 at 00:03
Originally posted by Komnenos

Originally posted by Mosquito

Tito's Yugoslavia was the first and only country in Eastern Europe that successfully withstood Stalinist Russia and decided to go its separate way in 1948.
Although Tito was a Croat by birth, both the partisans and the Yugoslav Communist party reflected the ethnic composition of Yugoslavia, where Serbs comprised more than a third of the total population.
That should raise them a bit in your estimation!

Apart from that I would like to point out, that a Chetnik neanderthal like our friend above is in no way representative for the rest of the Serbian people, on the contrary.

Thats the first bit of correctness on this matter I see here... so thank you for it.

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2005 at 10:24

Firstly, Tito was half Croat, half Slovene, but totaly Catholic and antiSerb

Secondly, there are more and more neandertal Serbs like me in all Serb countries thanks God!

Thirdly, my Polish brother hates all South Slaves because he does not like Russians. This is the tyoical example of successive policy of Vatican on Slavic Catholics - to hate all non Catholic Slavs as they are not Catholics (after such posts I started to love a Bulgarian who tryied to kill Vojtila).

Forthly, Stalinist SU was not Soviet Russia as he was not Russian he was Georgian. USSR in Stalin time was Soviet Geogria, in Hruschchow time, Soviet Ukrain but not Russia.

Finally, stop to hate all not Catholic Slavs.

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2005 at 11:18

wrong. He was athest. And he didn't hate serbs, he just hated nationalism.

Secondly, there are more and more neandertal Serbs like me in all Serb countries thanks God!

luckily they're still a minority

furthermore, is it really nescesary to post a picture in every single post?

Sanimideg View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sanimideg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2005 at 11:32
Originally posted by Mixcoatl

wrong. He was athest. And he didn't hate serbs, he just hated nationalism.

luckily they're still a minority

furthermore, is it really nescesary to post a picture in every single post?

He was against Serb nationalism but not against Croat or Slovene or Albanian.

He was sitting together in Zagreb 1945 on military parade with Catrholic Archbishop Stepinac responisible for support of genocide against the Serbs. Tito was in Vatican as well. His family has been strong Catholic one

We are now in minority but in 5 years...

Edited by Sanimideg
SRBIJA DO TOKIJA!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>