Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians
    Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 07:32
Originally posted by EN-SZE

All Turkic peoples to the Flood named themselves AS. 7000-6000 years ago Sumerian in Mesopotamia received the First Scriptus and the guide to action, about which Allah Supreme remembered us in Sacred Koran! Those Sumerian which executed the Message of the Allah began to be called ТURG=ТURК = "Establishing". What established Turk=Turg? Established the Right and the Power vertical. Precisely according to representations Sumerian about a space order in Solar system and in the Universe! Priests - SHANGU and their APOSTOLs (=12) executed the Order Supreme on Establishment of ITS Order! This part of ancient Turkic peoples began to name itself TURK!One part of them went to East and founded Chenees Impair.Second part went to Scandinavia.Other part went to Europe and Great Britane,  one part went to Egipt and Afrika, at last  one part went to the territory of modern Afganistan near Kandagar city.Unlike other Turkic peoples, continuing to call the AS. Get accustomed more attentively: ASIA=AZIA =AS+iA= "Possession of AS"!!! in the Tatar language.
AS is one of the name the Alani are known as. You might have heard of the term Asud too.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 08:09
I ask readers to accept indulgently the previous post from the remark edited....

He 's not reporting anything 'false' as far as I can discern.... but he may have been using academic references associated with Agustí Alemany, Sources on the Alans: A Critical Compilation.
I realize there is a language difficulty perhaps in not using primaries.... and in acceptance or rejection of interpretations or sources. That's ok. But rude and unsubstantiated terms, like that edited, are not productive to civil discourse. So....keep the personality differences out of your responses. I have already commented on this. Next time I see; it action will be taken.

Your now warned.

CV/Moderator
From the beginning of our Era and till 60th years of the 20th eyelid АLANs there were Caucasian Turkic peoples whom Karachay and Balkar are called. These are those KYVCHAKIAN  which accepted Christianity the First after first Christians from among Jews. Not all from them steel christian:Part of ALANs continued traditions Sumerian Tengrianity with an equipotential cross in the form of Tengri symbol, the third part the late accepted Islam. Turkic peoples of the Caucasus, KARACHAi and BALKARs still address to tribespeople - "ALAN". AS is the self-name of part of Balkars returned in Caucus, it remained at the most ancient Turkic peoples during times to the Flood. During the Flood Turkic peoples escaped in the Caucasus. All other Turkic peoples on Earth - descendants of  KARACHi and BALKAR. What proofs at me? The ancient Georgian chronicle argues that Turkic peoples = HON(HUN,GUN,KON) were the FIRST inhabitants of the Caucasus.  Moreover, Karachi and Balkars have no any haplogroups N, Q, O or C. At them isn't present a uniform copy east haplogroups. False mister tries to insist on the ABSURD assumption, locating on the FORGED sources, on Abayev book which Abayev wrote by request of communist party and the Central Committee СPSU.This the book - lie from the beginning and up to the end. Ossetians who try to steal the Turkic name ALAN, were moved to the Caucasus very late, on historical measures during a board era by  Sassanids. OSSETIANs is absolutely SETTLED ethnos, and  Sassanids moved them to the Caucasus for restoration of the Great Caucasian Wall. Yes, yes. And in the Caucasus there are remains of the Great Wall - from the Black Sea to Caspian. This wall was destroyed periodically by Turkic peoples = ALANs.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 19-Jan-2013 at 11:59
In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 08:55
Ossetian "historians", followers of falsifier Abayev around the world are exposed to derision for the falsifications and clumsy attempts "to hide the stolen elephant".Big smile
In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 10:46
as az and yas are the names of ancient ossetians. the question who are the alans then. I dont see turkic names connecting to them either.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 11:43
Originally posted by benzin

as az and yas are the names of ancient ossetians. the question who are the alans then. I dont see turkic names connecting to them either.
Wrong.
AS - it's a selfname of all Turkic peoples before the Flood.
And then, Turks became TURK only after the First Message from Supreme Allah - First Scriptum, about which is written in Sacred Koran.

The name of osetians is and were  DIGIRON.

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 11:45
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 11:46
the yas people left language traces in hungary, and its clearly ossetian.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 11:57

Turks= ALANs one of the first on Earth accepted Christianity. Together with Huns who are called by PACHINAK. Christian Turkic peoples also should have Christian names. By the way, to Turkic ALAN, very first after a part of Jews, the Christianity was taken up by the Turkic Huns then calling by AR-MiN - iRMAN. Their oath to destroy the Roman Empire for Jesus murder is written in the Tatar language on walls of the Christian church most ancient in the Crimea.!This record is dating the 2-nd century!!! These Turkic peoples, PACHINAKs and ALANs destroyed the slaveholding Roman Empire!
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:05

you read the reliable primary source? Someone to you made comments on SEPARATE words, taking out of context? Give me, please, all primary source, I will analyse it, and then I will comment on it for you.
I am already familiar with some attempts of Ossetian "cientists" to interpret Turkic names. These attempts were similar to attempts "to pull a parrot on the globe".

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 12:09
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:21
"Он не ничего отчетности «ложные», насколько я могу различить .... но он, возможно, использовал академические ссылки, связанные с Агусти Алемань, источники на аланов: Критические компиляции."
======================

You GUESS and ASSUME let to answer my opponent at first. Instead of "ill turn" you could give simply the reference to that source which is known to you. And as you could add and opinion of the real linguists on reliability of your source. Yours faithfully.

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 12:33
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:28

Give me this sources and those names...and I'll say you were you did mistake.

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 12:30
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:34

Well, and now it is time to knock out already a chair from under the self-confident liars who have stolen that to them never belonged: I will give to you some pages from work of the great French linguist of J.Oppert which devoted over 20(!) years to interpretation of the Medean language fixed on the Bekhistun rock. By the way, J.Oppert categorically declared in the work about мedean and medean language:  Medean were Tatars and spoke in the Tatar language.

http://archive.org/stream/LePeupleEtLaLangueDesMdes1879/Oppert1879LePeupleEtLaLangueDesMdes_djvu.txt

EN-SZE, Tatars were/are a great people but it can't make them greater if you try to relate some unrelated people to them, I don't know what you read in that French book from 1879 which shows Medians could be Tatars!! Someone can even prove Romans were Japanese but for many obvious reasons we know they were not.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:35

"Он не ничего отчетности «ложные», насколько я могу различить .... но он, возможно, использовал академические ссылки, связанные с Агусти Алемань, источники на аланов: Критические компиляции."
======================

You GUESS and ASSUME let's answer my opponent at first. Instead of "ill turn" you could give simply the reference to that source which is known to you. And as you could add and opinion of the real linguists on reliability of your source. Yours faithfully.

Whether I guess or assume is irrevelent to the use of your rude terminology, in violation of the CoC, which I edited. Which I not only have the authority to do... but will do. You have been warned. Don't do it again. Don't challenge my authority to moderate this forum. You do? you will be on the bench. period.

If you wish you may PM another staff or the admin owner for a review. That is your only remaining option. 

If you comment on it again, in this thread, I will suspend you for trolling and disrespect to staff for failing to follow staff direction.

CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:39

I calmly wait your sources.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:50

you read the reliable primary source? Someone to you made comments on SEPARATE words, taking out of context? Give me, please, all primary source, I will analyse it, and then I will comment on it for you.
I am already familiar with some attempts of Ossetian "cientists" to interpret Turkic names. These attempts were similar to attempts "to pull a parrot on the globe".
In which Ossetian are you talking about?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:52
Part of the wordlist I found:

yas - 'magyar' ossetian (digor)

Acca – ‘kacsa’; oszét acc/accae ‘vadkacsa’
Ban – ‘nap’; oszét bon
Basa – ‘rántással készült leves’; oszét bas/basae
Bax – ‘ló’; oszét baex
Carif – ‘vaj’; oszét sarv/carv
Cugan – ”lábas, fazék’; digor cigon
Dan – ‘víz-1; oszét don
Da – ‘tied’, oszét dae
Docega – ‘tehén’; oszét dusgae/docgae ‘fejőstehén’
Fit – ‘hús’; oszét fyd/fid
Fus – ‘juh’; oszét fys/fus
Gal – ‘bika’, oszét gal
Gist – ‘túró’; oszét, digor aengezun ‘forr, erjed’, aengist ‘erjesztő’
Hecav – ‘gazda’; oszét xisaw/xecaw
Huvar – ‘köles’; oszét Xor/xwar
Huvas – ‘széna’; oszét xos/xwasae
Jaika – ‘tojás’; oszét ajk/ajka12
Kapken – ‘hal’, oszét kaef
Karak – ‘tyúk’, oszét kark
Karbac – ‘árpa’; oszét, iron kcervaez (árpafajta)
Kasa – ‘kása’; oszét kash/kasae
Kurajna – ‘malom’; oszét kwyroj/kurojnae
K’ever – ‘kenyér’; oszét k’aebaer
Manavona – ‘búza’; oszét maenaew/maenaewae
Na – ‘mienk’; oszét nae
Odok – ‘kanál’; oszét widyg/jedug
Oras – ‘kovász’, oszét, digor waeras
Osa – ‘nő’; oszét us/osae
Qaz – ‘liba, lúd’; oszét qazh/qaz
Sabar – ‘zab’
Saka – ‘kecske’; oszét shaegwyt
Sana – ‘bor’, oszét saen/saenae
Tabac – ‘tányér’, oszét taebaeg
Vas – ‘borjú’; oszét, digor waess

The wordlist made by a local to a government judge who went to judge to pilisjaszfalu, a yas village in Hungary in 1422.

benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:55
The wordlist is made in latin and yas.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 12:59
As an example I will give the name ZAUER which Ossetian &quot;scientists&quot; translated and translate as "a brilliant hand".)))) In the Tatar language, in the Turkic languages word ZAUER it is SAUER=SAU+ER = "The healthy man". SAU = "healthy" ER = "man", in this case male child!
You should understand my EXTREME scepticism concerning such silly interpretations of ancient names of Alans.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 13:06

Part of the wordlist I found:

yas - 'magyar' ossetian (digor)

Acca – ‘kacsa’; oszét acc/accae ‘vadkacsa’  ...................ASS
Ban – ‘nap’; oszét bon
Basa – ‘rántással készült leves’; oszét bas/basae
Bax – ‘ló’; oszét baex
Carif – ‘vaj’; oszét sarv/carv
Cugan – ”lábas, fazék’; digor cigon
Dan – ‘víz-1; oszét don
Da – ‘tied’, oszét dae
Docega – ‘tehén’; oszét dusgae/docgae ‘fejőstehén’
Fit – ‘hús’; oszét fyd/fid
Fus – ‘juh’; oszét fys/fus
Gal – ‘bika’, oszét gal
Gist – ‘túró’; oszét, digor aengezun ‘forr, erjed’, aengist ‘erjesztő’
Hecav – ‘gazda’; oszét xisaw/xecaw
Huvar – ‘köles’; oszét Xor/xwar
Huvas – ‘széna’; oszét xos/xwasae
Jaika – ‘tojás’; oszét ajk/ajka12
Kapken – ‘hal’, oszét kaef
Karak – ‘tyúk’, oszét kark
Karbac – ‘árpa’; oszét, iron kcervaez (árpafajta)
Kasa – ‘kása’; oszét kash/kasae
Kurajna – ‘malom’; oszét kwyroj/kurojnae
K’ever – ‘kenyér’; oszét k’aebaer
Manavona – ‘búza’; oszét maenaew/maenaewae
Na – ‘mienk’; oszét nae
Odok – ‘kanál’; oszét widyg/jedug
Oras – ‘kovász’, oszét, digor waeras
Osa – ‘nő’; oszét us/osae
Qaz – ‘liba, lúd’; oszét qazh/qaz
Sabar – ‘zab’
Saka – ‘kecske’; oszét shaegwyt
Sana – ‘bor’, oszét saen/saenae
Tabac – ‘tányér’, oszét taebaeg
Vas – ‘borjú’; oszét, digor waess

The wordlist made by a local to a government judge who went to judge to pilisjaszfalu, a yas village in Hungary in 1422.

Perfectly!!! At last I see, how they  deceive!!!

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 13:08
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 13:20
Please, write near everyone word the English translaition...and i make you SHOWBig smile

Edited by EN-SZE - 19-Jan-2013 at 13:22
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 13:27
Some yas legends from hungary, as I see there is an interest for it.

This is the horn of Lél. He is a legendary, also a real yasic captain, the only one able to blow the horn. Its a true masterpiece, probably from the 9th century. Its said to be symbol of all yasic people around the world.

Its said to be damaged when Lél leading the magyar army in germany lost a battle, got captured, and when he was taken in front of the royalty he smashed the head of Konrad prince of Lotharingia, relative of Otto the I.st holy roman emperor.

The horn of Lél (also Lehel) is in Jászberény, Hungary. wich is said to be the Yasic capital.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>