Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Africa, Bible the untold truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Africa, Bible the untold truth
    Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 21:35
Originally posted by red clay

What is your point? 

I found myself asking the same question...

The general policy seems to be to ask other people what they think about a subject, allowing some interest in the topic to be generated, before jumping into long winded historical theories/ explanations. As opposed to, well... see above, I guess.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 21:27
What is your point? 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 20:07
[Most people reading the bible dont know geography so they fail to see connection between the locations and the people.]

Seems a sweeping statement and a quite patronising belief to hold.

[How can you not say that the people of Egypt didnt already have a great system in place for thousands of years before Christian even started?]

I know of no-one in the world who denies the existence of Ancient Egypt or the even older Sumeria. In fact until today I knew of no-one who thought there was actual people in the world who thought Egypt didn't exist.

[Throughout history and even in the bible Africans have been betrayed in a negative light starting with the Jews]

There were never any Jews in Egypt. The old testament is a story, it's not actually true and the whole Moses, Ramases, leading the people out of Egypt thing just mythology.

[If the color of Jesus didnt matter why would so many whites have a picture of a white man up in their homes?]

To paraphrase Xenophanes, man made god in his image, the Ethiopians believed god is black, Thracians hes red headed and blue eyed and that if cattle could speak they would insist hes a black and white patched bovine with four hooves.

[There can be no limitations placed on the seeking of God]

Atheism is a damn good limitation.

Edited by Paul - 03-Dec-2007 at 20:11
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 20:02
You need to provide the source for that text. Otherwise, it constitutes plagiarism under the CoC.

VII-B-11: Plagiarism, the posting of texts found elsewhere without naming either author or source. Posting your own personal commentary is encouraged when copy/pasting from another source. When pasting attempt to place the content in quotes, highlight or underline for presentation purposes. Provide a correct URL link. When referencing from books or periodicals provide the title of the reference, the author and publication date. Posts where the paste is the arguement itself, while not adhering to these requirements, will be deleted. 

-Akolouthos

Edited by Akolouthos - 03-Dec-2007 at 20:03
joeamonroe View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote joeamonroe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2007 at 19:27
This is just a ruff theory on how I feel so far, I left this unedited to see what type of feed back I would receive

Part 1

In my brief study of faith, it has shown how the masses have been misled about the history and the true purpose of religion. We must first look to the continent of Africa to know her real history. Most people reading the bible dont know geography so they fail to see connection between the locations and the people.  If we are to believe that the bible is law and what is written is correct then how can you not say that the world didnt start in Africa. How can you not say that the people of Egypt didnt already have a great system in place for thousands of years before Christian even started? In brief Ancient Egyptians had developed a very complex religion system called Mysteries which was also the first system of salvation. For those who dont know Washington DC is of Egyptian design. Knights Templar, Masonic lodges all over the world (Whites - George Washington and Blacks Prince Hall), and various other orders all follow Egyptian teaching. All of the founding fathers where masons.

Throughout history and even in the bible Africans have been betrayed in a negative light starting with the Jews. The part that makes no sense is the fact that the Egyptian always seem to take in distressed men of the Jewish community. First starting with Joseph who accomplished great things for the pharaoh who in turn allows the Jews to come into Africa by invitation and flourish. No place in recorded history does it show that the Jews where slaves to Africans. Little know fact: For one thing, the Jews refuse to assimilate. They maintain their own language, their own diet, they did not intermarry, and worst of all, and they asserted their religious laws to be superior to that of the state. The Jews are very cohesive peoples. The facts remain the same to this day in large degrees. The next great man of the Jewish community is Moses, who was put in a basket and sent down the river. Raised and Educated in all the ancient ways of the Egyptians Mystery System. Egyptian Pharaohs did this with some frequency. Even Nubian royal children were adopted into the royal household and raised as princes of Egypt, to return in adulthood to their own peoples, to rule in symbiosis with Egypt.  The last of the great man of the Jews community is Jesus Christ. Know answer this question if the Egyptians hated the Jews then why GOD would send there savior to the one place that hated them as well. Also to throw salt on the wound why has Jesus life in Egypt been omitted out of the bible? Finally you first see Jesus at 9 then at 30 was he just chillin, hiding out. Lastly no one can explain why Jesus was first crucified in Egypt Rev 11:8 

Part 2

This piece is not intended to detour anyone from changing their faith or claiming that one is better then the other. The only way to really understand a point of view is to first evaluate as many perspectives as possible to effectively provide an acceptation point of view. Many blacks say that it doesnt matter what color GOD is and I say thats an great injustice to our people and way of life. If the color of Jesus didnt matter why would so many whites have a picture of a white man up in their homes? Lets look at this from a different perspective Christian is based out of the middle-east off spring of the Judaism faith, which is the oldest surviving monotheistic religion. (Monotheistic the belief in one GOD; Abraham is traditionally considered to be the first Jew and to have made a covenant with God. Because Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all recognize Abraham as their first prophet, they are also called the Abrahamic religions.) This paper also intends to show how the major religions have put GOD into a box.

Most peoples have never doubted it. In modern times an argument has developed regarding who believed it first, and what the justification and rules are, for any particular claim or belief, as religions have turned the worship of the Highest into some kind of competition. Just how and why the worship of God got turned into a competitive act is a true mystery itself. If God be limited in anything, then that God is not Supreme! To say that God can not be known by all (Nations) in the here and now is to place a limitation on God. One may say that this doesnt change the fact that mankind is limited and far from perfect. But the imperfections of man have absolutely no power whatsoever to confer limitations on God. Whoever says so is incorrect. Also incorrect is the political assertion that the pathways to God are limited, for this also places a limitation on God. Those who have turned the worship of God into a matter of religious competition have done the devils work. As do those who have made the worship of God a competitive act. There can be no limitations placed on the seeking of God, and yet most organized religions now do so. The political divisions between competing sects are unending.

Part 3

Think of this: Israel is supposed to be the chosen nation priest hood for all to see and follow behind. (Based on the Covenant with GOD Deuteronmy 4 4:8 4 but all of you who held fast to the LORD your God are still alive today.

5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the LORD my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. 6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, "Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people." 7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him? 8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?)

That never came true in the bible because the people never wanted to follow direction but for some reason thanks to the holocaust we could now make what was written come true. Why of all the places in the world was the Jews put them in the Middle East.   

History lesson: Jews have been leaving in the Middle East and all over the world for years and never had any problems until due to US and European influence they decided to move all the Jews to the Middle East. Once this was known to all the people of the Middle East they told the world that this would be a war like no other until the end of days, so far they have been true to their word.

Now ask yourself why a national of people who went through the holocaust want to commit the same horrors on another national of people. Ask yourself why US and Europe supported all the decision of Israel no matter what with billions of dollars in aid and military assistances.   

See whether you believe me or not its happening right before your eyes and many of you support it without even saying a word.

Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234