Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: Universal History - Where to start

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: Universal History - Where to start
Posted: 18-Mar-2010 at 18:50 By opuslola
Dear Eperom!

There exists no "collection" of books that I could recommed! And, if I indeed recommended any group of books, they would by nature be prejudiced! That is my personal feeling would make any thing I could recommend to you, a part and parcel of my feelings and not yours!

So, if time is not that important, I would suggest you read the source material (if available) of any authors that you agree with! Then read the sources of the material and authors, with which you would disagree with! Then all you have to do is to disregard your petty beliefs and make some semblance of the mess that is left! Laugh!

All in all, it is not supposed to be a pretty sight! It is designed to provide you with the ability to "think for yourself!!!"

To quote an old phrase "To your own self, be true!", or at least words to that effect?

Regards, and good thinking,

Ron

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz

This page was generated in 0.046 seconds.